Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 01-07-2012   #1
Jules18
Rookie

Rep Power: 0 Jules18 is a quality contributor and well respectedJules18 is a quality contributor and well respectedJules18 is a quality contributor and well respectedJules18 is a quality contributor and well respectedJules18 is a quality contributor and well respectedJules18 is a quality contributor and well respectedJules18 is a quality contributor and well respectedJules18 is a quality contributor and well respectedJules18 is a quality contributor and well respectedJules18 is a quality contributor and well respectedJules18 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Good luck guys

Rep the AFC South today will ya? We are starting to get a bad rep as a division lately. A playoff win is due again.

Hey, don't get too down on the loss to the Colts either. It's divisional. It happens and the Colts even nearly came back to give the Pats a huge scare in Foxboro and nearly beat the Steelers. In 2006 the Colts won the SB but lost to each division rival on the road. Speaking of 2006, I remember an underrated Colts team not playing their best football heading into the playoffs and being the third seed. They ended up beating a 9-7 WC team. They also ended up then traveling to Baltimore a week later who was the second seed.

Just saying. Anything can happen.

I do think the Texans win this today. The place should be nuts.

Have a great time today guys. Hope for a win. I think the Texans D will be huge today.
Jules18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2012   #2
Thorn 
Dirty Old Man

Section: Restrained in the mental ward
Rep Power: 156181 Thorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Good luck guys

Thanks. I guess. Yall have kicked our ass enough to warranta bit of skeptisim here. Pardon my typein, I don't seem to be sober. After all that's happened between us, considering our history, thank's anyway but I'm not impressesed.

"Life is tough, but it's tougher when you're stupid." --- John Wayne
Thorn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2012   #3
Jules18
Rookie

Rep Power: 0 Jules18 is a quality contributor and well respectedJules18 is a quality contributor and well respectedJules18 is a quality contributor and well respectedJules18 is a quality contributor and well respectedJules18 is a quality contributor and well respectedJules18 is a quality contributor and well respectedJules18 is a quality contributor and well respectedJules18 is a quality contributor and well respectedJules18 is a quality contributor and well respectedJules18 is a quality contributor and well respectedJules18 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thorn View Post
Thanks. I guess. Yall have kicked our ass enough to warranta bit of skeptisim here. Pardon my typein, I don't seem to be sober. After all that's happened between us, considering our history, thank's anyway but I'm not impressesed.

This explains it. Was just wishing you luck and I said congrats after you won the AFC South.

I actually am excited about this game. I mean no harm, no troll here if thats what you imply.

I honestly like the Texans probably the most out of all the AFC playoff teams.
Old 01-07-2012   #4
Thorn 
Dirty Old Man

Rep Power: 156181 Thorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respected

this appeqrs to be one of those internet conversations I'll lose not matter what I say. In any case, thanks for the well wishes. I have nightmares o Paten Manning agsinst our old defense. (pre Wade Phillips) Please escusem me while I thank you for you well wishes, but hope we kcik whats left of your ass next year.

By the way, now that I've been an ******* aobut all this, what do you think about Manning being resigned as a player/coach. I know this is just a rumor, but was wondering aobut your thouths on it.

Sorry for the missplessling. LOL

Old 01-07-2012   #5
Jules18
Rookie

Quote:
this appeqrs to be one of those internet conversations I'll lose not matter what I say. In any case, thanks for the well wishes. I have nightmares o Paten Manning agsinst our old defense. (pre Wade Phillips) Please escusem me while I thank you for you well wishes, but hope we kcik whats left of your ass next year.

By the way, now that I've been an ******* aobut all this, what do you think about Manning being resigned as a player/coach. I know this is just a rumor, but was wondering aobut your thouths on it.

Sorry for the missplessling. LOL
LOL

It's late and I can't sleep at the moment so I came on here to check out the buzz. I am excited about the playoffs even if the Colts are not in it. I never hated the Texans either. If people want to ignore me move on. I mean you all will be antsy waiting for this game, I know it!!!! But, you all win I believe it.

Be fair though, the Texans kicked the crap out of the Colts the last two years in Houston.

As for Peyton. No clue what happens here. It almost seems like it might be time to rebuild it all and Irsay might have implied it after the Polians fired. I don't know. I am a big Andrew Luck fan and I think he is someone you must draft no matter what though. This team has some issues and a lot of FAs too.

BTW Wade always gave Peyton issues ANYWAY. The Texans scared me going into this year before I even knew about Manning. I knew Wade would turn stuff around. I did not think it would happen so soon though.
Old 01-07-2012   #6
Jules18
Rookie

Okay I'm out. Good luck and have a blast.

Oh and Thorn, get some sleep!!!
Old 01-07-2012   #7
Thorn 
Dirty Old Man

You guys need more help than just a QB. the Texans did the same **** years ago, drafting he whose name shall not be mentioned in thier very first draft. Games are won at the line. All teqams, yours and mine, need better linemen not fancy QBs. Just muy opinion of course.

Sponsored links
Old 01-07-2012   #8
AnthonyE 
Lurker

Section: 118 Row B
Rep Power: 2029 AnthonyE is a quality contributor and well respectedAnthonyE is a quality contributor and well respectedAnthonyE is a quality contributor and well respectedAnthonyE is a quality contributor and well respectedAnthonyE is a quality contributor and well respectedAnthonyE is a quality contributor and well respectedAnthonyE is a quality contributor and well respectedAnthonyE is a quality contributor and well respectedAnthonyE is a quality contributor and well respectedAnthonyE is a quality contributor and well respectedAnthonyE is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to AnthonyE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jules18 View Post
Rep the AFC South today will ya? We are starting to get a bad rep as a division lately. A playoff win is due again.

Hey, don't get too down on the loss to the Colts either. It's divisional. It happens and the Colts even nearly came back to give the Pats a huge scare in Foxboro and nearly beat the Steelers. In 2006 the Colts won the SB but lost to each division rival on the road. Speaking of 2006, I remember an underrated Colts team not playing their best football heading into the playoffs and being the third seed. They ended up beating a 9-7 WC team. They also ended up then traveling to Baltimore a week later who was the second seed.

Just saying. Anything can happen.

I do think the Texans win this today. The place should be nuts.

Have a great time today guys. Hope for a win. I think the Texans D will be huge today.
Hey, thanks for stopping buy and wishing us well. We're all stoked to be in this position. It's a shame y'all wouldn't let us sniff playoffs throughout the last 10 years, but it's cool. I'll forgive you because you seem like a nice guy.

Go Texans!

P.S. Whenever the Colts are in the playoffs, I usually root for them. Can't stand y'all during the regular season though.
Old 01-07-2012   #9
Vinnie
with an I E

Section: 506, best section in the 500's!
Rep Power: 3571 Vinnie is a quality contributor and well respectedVinnie is a quality contributor and well respectedVinnie is a quality contributor and well respectedVinnie is a quality contributor and well respectedVinnie is a quality contributor and well respectedVinnie is a quality contributor and well respectedVinnie is a quality contributor and well respectedVinnie is a quality contributor and well respectedVinnie is a quality contributor and well respectedVinnie is a quality contributor and well respectedVinnie is a quality contributor and well respected

Hell freaking yeah! Drunk Thorn at 5:30 in the morning? I think I'll go chug a beer for breakfast!
Vinnie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2012   #10
Kthx
All Pro

Section: Bar Table
Rep Power: 8621 Kthx is a quality contributor and well respectedKthx is a quality contributor and well respectedKthx is a quality contributor and well respectedKthx is a quality contributor and well respectedKthx is a quality contributor and well respectedKthx is a quality contributor and well respectedKthx is a quality contributor and well respectedKthx is a quality contributor and well respectedKthx is a quality contributor and well respectedKthx is a quality contributor and well respectedKthx is a quality contributor and well respected

Someone should really sticky this thread lol.
Kthx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2012   #11
rush2112mn
All Pro

Rep Power: 972 rush2112mn is a quality contributor and well respectedrush2112mn is a quality contributor and well respectedrush2112mn is a quality contributor and well respectedrush2112mn is a quality contributor and well respectedrush2112mn is a quality contributor and well respectedrush2112mn is a quality contributor and well respectedrush2112mn is a quality contributor and well respectedrush2112mn is a quality contributor and well respectedrush2112mn is a quality contributor and well respectedrush2112mn is a quality contributor and well respectedrush2112mn is a quality contributor and well respected

Thanks......

We need to rep the AFC South....big time.....
rush2112mn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2012   #12
axman40
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 32854 axman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by rush2112mn View Post
Thanks......

We need to rep the AFC South....big time.....
Or get really drunk!
Old 01-07-2012   #13
Malloy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 10234 Malloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respected

What are the odds of Thorn being ready and soberish for the 4pm game ?
Old 01-07-2012   #14
fiasco west
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 13798 fiasco west is a quality contributor and well respectedfiasco west is a quality contributor and well respectedfiasco west is a quality contributor and well respectedfiasco west is a quality contributor and well respectedfiasco west is a quality contributor and well respectedfiasco west is a quality contributor and well respectedfiasco west is a quality contributor and well respectedfiasco west is a quality contributor and well respectedfiasco west is a quality contributor and well respectedfiasco west is a quality contributor and well respectedfiasco west is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malloy View Post
I wonder does Thorn drink after the game to wash the pain away or after the game to celebrate? I sure hope it is the latter!
fiasco west is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2012   #15
mattieuk
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 18345 mattieuk is a quality contributor and well respectedmattieuk is a quality contributor and well respectedmattieuk is a quality contributor and well respectedmattieuk is a quality contributor and well respectedmattieuk is a quality contributor and well respectedmattieuk is a quality contributor and well respectedmattieuk is a quality contributor and well respectedmattieuk is a quality contributor and well respectedmattieuk is a quality contributor and well respectedmattieuk is a quality contributor and well respectedmattieuk is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Lol...Thorn!

This response could not be funnier. Hope you're sober enough to enjoy the game buddy!
Old 01-07-2012   #16
mattieuk
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 18345 mattieuk is a quality contributor and well respectedmattieuk is a quality contributor and well respectedmattieuk is a quality contributor and well respectedmattieuk is a quality contributor and well respectedmattieuk is a quality contributor and well respectedmattieuk is a quality contributor and well respectedmattieuk is a quality contributor and well respectedmattieuk is a quality contributor and well respectedmattieuk is a quality contributor and well respectedmattieuk is a quality contributor and well respectedmattieuk is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malloy View Post
Less likely than Matt Schaub suiting up and running out to lead the Texans today!

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read