Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Tickets, Memorabilia and Gear
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 01-05-2012   #1
Texanmike02
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 58272 Texanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default #$%@! OMFG I might have to @$!$ing work this Saturday. Wow, just wow.

Section 522. You'll go to the game with my brother. I may have to work this weekend so I will not know until tomorrow but if you are interested let me know.

Mike

Sig by False Start - Thanks man

Govern my country, NOT MY LIFE!
Texanmike02 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2012   #2
GlassHalfFull 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 53440 GlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: #$%@! OMFG I might have to @$!$ing work this Saturday. Wow, just wow.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texanmike View Post
Section 522. You'll go to the game with my brother. I may have to work this weekend so I will not know until tomorrow but if you are interested let me know.

Mike
Time to develop a bad cough. I could pass you mine.
Old 01-05-2012   #3
NitroGSXR
Super Sic #58

Rep Power: 61322 NitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: #$%@! OMFG I might have to @$!$ing work this Saturday. Wow, just wow.

TexanMike and GlassHalfFull c-o-u-g-h-i-n-g in a tree...

PM inbound, Mike but reply quickly, bud.
Old 01-05-2012   #4
Hardcore Texan
Magnet Man

Rep Power: 19817 Hardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:

Mike
I am in the same boat. I might find out late today, will know tomorrow for sure. I have already prepared for the worst.
Old 01-05-2012   #5
texanmojo
Shotgun 30 Time

Section: The Nosebleeds
Rep Power: 3018 texanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respected

Quit...just sayin...
texanmojo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2012   #6
Honoring Earl 34
Hey Koolaid

Rep Power: 114256 Honoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:

Mike
Got a picture of your brother ?
Old 01-05-2012   #7
Texanmike02
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 58272 Texanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by texanmojo.com View Post
Quit...just sayin...
I would. They lock you up for that though.

Mike

Sponsored links
Old 01-05-2012   #8
texanmojo
Shotgun 30 Time

Section: The Nosebleeds
Rep Power: 3018 texanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
I would. They lock you up for that though.

Mike
Take one for the team...whats a little jail time?
texanmojo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2012   #9
NitroGSXR
Super Sic #58

Rep Power: 61322 NitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by texanmojo.com View Post
Take one for the team...whats a little jail time?
Sandusky approves this message.
Old 01-05-2012   #10
SheTexan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 29597 SheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:

Mike
You and Hardcore live in Cowboy country!! Must be a conspiracy!! Tell your boss to go stick his head in the "toilet bowl!"

See ya BOTH on Sat!!! Don't be a victim of the "girls!!"
SheTexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2012   #11
Hardcore Texan
Magnet Man

Rep Power: 19817 Hardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by SheTexan View Post
You and Hardcore live in Cowboy country!! Must be a conspiracy!! Tell your boss to go stick his head in the "toilet bowl!"

See ya BOTH on Sat!!! Don't be a victim of the "girls!!"
I think Mike is in the military.
Old 01-05-2012   #12
Rick_Moon
Thank You

Section: 608, looking to move down.
Rep Power: 0 Rick_Moon is a quality contributor and well respectedRick_Moon is a quality contributor and well respectedRick_Moon is a quality contributor and well respectedRick_Moon is a quality contributor and well respectedRick_Moon is a quality contributor and well respectedRick_Moon is a quality contributor and well respectedRick_Moon is a quality contributor and well respectedRick_Moon is a quality contributor and well respectedRick_Moon is a quality contributor and well respectedRick_Moon is a quality contributor and well respectedRick_Moon is a quality contributor and well respected

If anyone can't go, I'll gladly buy a ticket.
Old 01-05-2012   #13
scourge 
Digression King

Rep Power: 3214 scourge is a quality contributor and well respectedscourge is a quality contributor and well respectedscourge is a quality contributor and well respectedscourge is a quality contributor and well respectedscourge is a quality contributor and well respectedscourge is a quality contributor and well respectedscourge is a quality contributor and well respectedscourge is a quality contributor and well respectedscourge is a quality contributor and well respectedscourge is a quality contributor and well respectedscourge is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Honoring Earl 34 View Post
Got a picture of your brother ?
After going to a game with you a few years back when we both bought tickets from I believe Hardcore Texan, I wouldn't have expected that to be something you'd be concerned with in a man... learn something new all the time.

Then again, maybe back then you were but forgot to ask. After sitting with me you decided to avoid that again.

If you remember, last time there were people behind us complaining to the staff that I wouldn't sit down at all. Wonder if that will happen at this game as well? I prefer to stand most of the time, even on offense. It didn't work for them last time... This game is different though, so I wonder if they would try to make people sit at least during offense to avoid obstructing views to some extent. At 6'2" I'm not a giant, but tall enough to block the views of some.

Quote:
"He who makes a beast out of himself gets rid of the pain of being a man." - Samuel Johnson
scourge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2012   #14
Texanmike02
Site Contributor

All is good. I WILL be there.

Mike

Old 01-06-2012   #15
scourge 
Digression King

Rep Power: 3214 scourge is a quality contributor and well respectedscourge is a quality contributor and well respectedscourge is a quality contributor and well respectedscourge is a quality contributor and well respectedscourge is a quality contributor and well respectedscourge is a quality contributor and well respectedscourge is a quality contributor and well respectedscourge is a quality contributor and well respectedscourge is a quality contributor and well respectedscourge is a quality contributor and well respectedscourge is a quality contributor and well respected

Glad things worked out

Quote:
"He who makes a beast out of himself gets rid of the pain of being a man." - Samuel Johnson
Old 01-06-2012   #16
Honoring Earl 34
Hey Koolaid

Rep Power: 114256 Honoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by scourge View Post
After going to a game with you a few years back when we both bought tickets from I believe Hardcore Texan, I wouldn't have expected that to be something you'd be concerned with in a man... learn something new all the time.

Then again, maybe back then you were but forgot to ask. After sitting with me you decided to avoid that again.

If you remember, last time there were people behind us complaining to the staff that I wouldn't sit down at all. Wonder if that will happen at this game as well? I prefer to stand most of the time, even on offense. It didn't work for them last time... This game is different though, so I wonder if they would try to make people sit at least during offense to avoid obstructing views to some extent. At 6'2" I'm not a giant, but tall enough to block the views of some.
I remember it was vs Da Bears and I think Joe Texan got the tickets . I was in east Texas all day at my aunts christmas party and got home and saw that TedC left me a message . I called you and went and bought a 12 pack to consume before the game . The Texans won with the Bears fans bitching . I think your buddy was celebrating getting his masters .
Old 01-06-2012   #17
scourge 
Digression King

Quote:
Originally Posted by Honoring Earl 34 View Post
I remember it was vs Da Bears and I think Joe Texan got the tickets . I was in east Texas all day at my aunts christmas party and got home and saw that TedC left me a message . I called you and went and bought a 12 pack to consume before the game . The Texans won with the Bears fans bitching . I think your buddy was celebrating getting his masters .
Oh yeah, it was that game! I rode with Joe the night before to get the tix and met up with you at the blue crew tailgate. My wife was originally gonna go but last second bailed so I invited my friend Tony who had just finished getting his masters. We had celebrated the night before so it ended up being a continuation... capped with a Texans W.

Quote:
Old 01-06-2012   #18
Shaft75
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 6688 Shaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respected

This is why I enjoying owning a company. I have allllllll the days off I want!

Texans games are always officially work holidays.
Shaft75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2012   #19
texanfan2002114 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 614 texanfan2002114 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanfan2002114 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanfan2002114 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanfan2002114 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanfan2002114 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanfan2002114 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanfan2002114 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanfan2002114 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanfan2002114 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanfan2002114 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanfan2002114 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hardcore Texan View Post
I am in the same boat. I might find out late today, will know tomorrow for sure. I have already prepared for the worst.
Are you coming or not? If so I better see you at least for 30 mins or so before you move on! You know TLT always has a spot for you brother!
texanfan2002114 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2012   #20
Hardcore Texan
Magnet Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by texanfan2002114 View Post
Are you coming or not? If so I better see you at least for 30 mins or so before you move on! You know TLT always has a spot for you brother!
I am not going to make it. I had to be available to go in to work since we have a project going on and my team is there working. Last night I hurt my back pretty bad on top of it all and can barely move around. Pretty bummed about it.

I wish I could be there brother! I love TLT, you guys rock! And you know I will be back, maybe in as little as two weeks from now

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Tickets, Memorabilia and Gear
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read