Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate > Platinum & Blue Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 01-07-2012   #101
brad77
Rookie

Section: Sec 350 Row E
Rep Power: 274 brad77 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrad77 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrad77 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrad77 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrad77 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrad77 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrad77 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrad77 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrad77 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrad77 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrad77 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Blue Crew Bengal Hunt! Wild Card Tailgate!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 76Texan View Post
You have a tape recorder on or something, Shaft? LOL!

Damn, I'm pumped.
I thought I would be sound asleep by now.
Guess, there's still a kid in all of us somehow.
i thought I was the only one who can't sleep...lol
brad77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2012   #102
76Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 78237 76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by brad77 View Post
We may have a bunch of zombies tomorrow~

but really i need to pass out now!
76Texan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2012   #103
brad77
Rookie

Section: Sec 350 Row E
Rep Power: 274 brad77 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrad77 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrad77 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrad77 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrad77 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrad77 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrad77 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrad77 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrad77 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrad77 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrad77 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by 76Texan View Post
We may have a bunch of zombies tomorrow~

but really i need to pass out now!
doubt that. I will be ready to go no matter what time I got to bed. I have waited so long for this day.
brad77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2012   #104
76Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 78237 76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
doubt that. I will be ready to go no matter what time I got to bed. I have waited so long for this day.
you made me pour a couple more shots, but damn it, I'm going in 15 minutes.

crap, not sure about that, thorn just brought up the drunk thread, lol!
Old 01-07-2012   #105
SheTexan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 29598 SheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respected

I'm awake guys!! Just sitting here WAITING patiently to head down the road to Reliant.

Gonna be a glorious day!!!
SheTexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2012   #106
76Texan
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by SheTexan View Post
I'm awake guys!! Just sitting here WAITING patiently to head down the road to Reliant.

Gonna be a glorious day!!!
Luv ya Gma, but I really think I need to crash for a little bit here.
I keep telling myself that for the longest time now, LOL!
Old 01-07-2012   #107
BIG TORO 
TERADACTYL #23

Section: Bull Pen!
Rep Power: 17946 BIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
I cant either too excited!

Sig Courtesy of False Start
BIG TORO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2012   #108
jjjezebel
ĦAy, caramba!

Section: Section 116, seats 15-17
Rep Power: 11835 jjjezebel is a quality contributor and well respectedjjjezebel is a quality contributor and well respectedjjjezebel is a quality contributor and well respectedjjjezebel is a quality contributor and well respectedjjjezebel is a quality contributor and well respectedjjjezebel is a quality contributor and well respectedjjjezebel is a quality contributor and well respectedjjjezebel is a quality contributor and well respectedjjjezebel is a quality contributor and well respectedjjjezebel is a quality contributor and well respectedjjjezebel is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
I've been up since about 3:30. But that was as much due to having two cats fighting in the bed as it is for the game.
jjjezebel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2012   #109
Kaiser Toro
Native Mod

Rep Power: 35068 Kaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respected

Hey y'all, I'll be stopping by to say hello and will bring some beverages.
Old 01-07-2012   #110
BullPenPhotos
Veteran

Rep Power: 25166 BullPenPhotos is a quality contributor and well respectedBullPenPhotos is a quality contributor and well respectedBullPenPhotos is a quality contributor and well respectedBullPenPhotos is a quality contributor and well respectedBullPenPhotos is a quality contributor and well respectedBullPenPhotos is a quality contributor and well respectedBullPenPhotos is a quality contributor and well respectedBullPenPhotos is a quality contributor and well respectedBullPenPhotos is a quality contributor and well respectedBullPenPhotos is a quality contributor and well respectedBullPenPhotos is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaft75 View Post
BTW can't wait to meet you guys. Its been along time comin!
You will have to look for me so I can get a picture of you from less than 120 yards away...
Try my All Purpose Spice Mix
Andys-Spice-Mix.com
BullPenPhotos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2012   #111
76Texan
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by jjjezebel View Post
I've been up since about 3:30. But that was as much due to having two cats fighting in the bed as it is for the game.
Cat fight, I love cat fights!
Who ya fighting with?
Old 01-07-2012   #112
76Texan
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaiser Toro View Post
Hey y'all, I'll be stopping by to say hello and will bring some beverages.
You must have been drunk already for predicting a pick-six from KJ, LOL!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BullPenPhotos View Post
You will have to look for me so I can get a picture of you from less than 120 yards away...
Damn, you don't ever venture to the other end zone?
Old 01-07-2012   #113
jjjezebel
ĦAy, caramba!

Section: Section 116, seats 15-17
Rep Power: 11835 jjjezebel is a quality contributor and well respectedjjjezebel is a quality contributor and well respectedjjjezebel is a quality contributor and well respectedjjjezebel is a quality contributor and well respectedjjjezebel is a quality contributor and well respectedjjjezebel is a quality contributor and well respectedjjjezebel is a quality contributor and well respectedjjjezebel is a quality contributor and well respectedjjjezebel is a quality contributor and well respectedjjjezebel is a quality contributor and well respectedjjjezebel is a quality contributor and well respected

This week's tailgate rocked the house! So great to see and meet so many of you! It was awesome!
jjjezebel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2012   #114
Tedc
Hardheaded

Rep Power: 2838 Tedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respected

The tailgate was so fun this week, save from a few ***** drunks, and this time I am NOT talking about Bill.

You guys are fantastic people to tailgate with. Hopefully we will have our 12th tailgate in two weeks!???
Old 01-08-2012   #115
76Texan
Hall of Fame

I'm so happy I was able to be at the tailgate.
Great food, great fun.
And the people are FANTASTIC!

The generator has an emergency breaker; it shuts itself of just before the JJWatt's INT. Didn't want all the wattage from the crowd noise to cause a shock and burn the TV, LOL!
Old 01-08-2012   #116
Kaiser Toro
Native Mod

Rep Power: 35068 Kaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respected

Had a terrific time, thank you for the hospitality Blue Crew!
Old 01-08-2012   #117
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 102753 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected

WOW!! Was that fun! Thanks for all of you that stopped by Blue Crew and visited.... Honestly, it was our pleasure for y'all to be there.
Old 01-08-2012   #118
Honoring Earl 34
Hey Koolaid

Rep Power: 144920 Honoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texan_Bill View Post
WOW!! Was that fun! Thanks for all of you that stopped by Blue Crew and visited.... Honestly, it was our pleasure for y'all to be there.
Thank y'all . If the game was the chicken fried steak , then the blue crew tailgate was the gravy , sweet tea , and Texas toast .
Old 01-08-2012   #119
Kaiser Toro
Native Mod

Some photos from Gameday, link

I call this one "a whole lotta Bum"

Old 01-08-2012   #120
GlassHalfFull 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 53440 GlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respected

That was just an awesome tailgate and game. Fun from start to finish. It was great meeting so many new people.

TexansTalk fans are fantastic.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate > Platinum & Blue Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read