Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 10-16-2005   #1
GoJags16
Rookie

Default Alright guys, we got ours, go get the Hawks tonight

Im rootin for the Texans tonight, Im pickin em to beat the Hawks, 24 16.

How bout them Jags??

Go Texans (for tonight, and maybe next week ) and Go Jags!!
GoJags16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2005   #2
Ibar_Harry
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 15 Ibar_Harry was voted MVPIbar_Harry was voted MVPIbar_Harry was voted MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoJags16
Im rootin for the Texans tonight, Im pickin em to beat the Hawks, 24 16.

How bout them Jags??

Go Texans (for tonight, and maybe next week ) and Go Jags!!
That was a big win for you if I recall correctly. Didn't you beat the Steelers?
Ibar_Harry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2005   #3
Ibar_Harry
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 15 Ibar_Harry was voted MVPIbar_Harry was voted MVPIbar_Harry was voted MVP

We have two problems - a weak defense and a weak offense. That's kind of a deadly combination. For us to win the defense needs to make some early stops to give us a chance to get some rythm offensively. If the defense steps up their game then I think the Texans might have a chance. If not, it will be a very long night, because we can not play catch up and win a game.
Ibar_Harry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2005   #4
TexansTrueFan
Hall of Fame

Send a message via Yahoo to TexansTrueFan

i think we will be a ble to win, of course i have thought that over every game we have played so i could be wrong.
TexansTrueFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2005   #5
Bubbajwp
All Flopper

Rep Power: 572 Bubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respectedBubbajwp is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexansTrueFan
i think we will be a ble to win, of course i have thought that over every game we have played so i could be wrong.
Same here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Specnatz View Post
Actually he is an A-Hole because he is an A-hole. just like a tiger is a tiger because he is a tiger.
Bubbajwp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2005   #6
El Tejano
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 14626 El Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respected

I really sense an over confident Sea Hawks team. The Texans have been very quiet on their approach to this game. I am getting a feeling that we will have one of those games like when we beat the Giants.

It's been one of those last second FG kind of Sundays today. Take a look around the league. If there is one thing I've learned watching football over 27 years, it is that there is a time in the season when all of these "good" teams start to show their true identity and hit the preverbial wall and start losing to teams they "should've" beat. I'm getting that feeling!
El Tejano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2005   #7
Bassinguy
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ibar_Harry
They did indeed beat the Steelers. Big win, Jags. We'll take a win tonight, any way we can get it.
Bassinguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 10-16-2005   #8
samomin
Veteran

Also a lot of times we shut down the pro bowl guys and let no names have pro bowl type game.
Old 10-16-2005   #9
Texas
Hall of Fame

Send a message via AIM to Texas

Agreed on the pro bowl non pro bowler comment. Congrats on your win vs the steelers and I hope yall finish out the season with a + streak
Texas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2005   #10
Scooter
Funky

Rep Power: 127674 Scooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ibar_Harry
nah, tommy maddox beat the steelers
Old 10-16-2005   #11
Runner
Hubcap Diamond

Rep Power: 63719 Runner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Tejano
I really sense an over confident Sea Hawks team.
I think their fans may be as over confident as rabid Sassenach soccer hooligans, but I'm afraid Sharper will have the team taking the Texans seriously indeed.
Runner is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read