Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate > Platinum & Blue Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 01-05-2012   #61
PureTexan
100% Texan

Section: Sec 537
Default Re: Blue Crew Bengal Hunt! Wild Card Tailgate!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SheTexan View Post
I was going to, but, I don't get off work Friday until 7pm, so I can't make the practice. I notified Holly today that I can't make it.
Practice? Tailgating requires practice?

Yall might be too awesome for us to be hanging with.
Old 01-05-2012   #62
SheTexan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 29598 SheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by PureTexan View Post
Practice? Tailgating requires practice?

Yall might be too awesome for us to be hanging with.
LOL!! We've had 10 yrs of practice, with the tailgating thing! Don't think we need anymore!

I was referring to the Bullpen members being ask to hold the State Flag of Texas during the pre game. There is a practice at 7pm friday and I don't get off work until 7. Bummer, but, I'll just be at our tailgate lookin for you and all the rest of our great fans who are getting to join us for this historic event!! Don't want to miss a minute of anything!!!
SheTexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2012   #63
SheTexan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 29598 SheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by NastyNate View Post
Can I bring in bottled beer to the tailgate area or does it have to be cans?
Plastic is fine. Glass is prohibited, BUT, don't tell that to the Blue Crew!!
Old 01-05-2012   #64
NastyNate
I go kerplunk

Section: Uranus
Rep Power: 51849 NastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Plastic is fine. Glass is prohibited, BUT, don't tell that to the Blue Crew!!
Damnit. I brew a ton and wanted to bring some blondes I had just carb up. Hmmm... They gonna check a styrofoam cooler for contents?
Old 01-05-2012   #65
PureTexan
100% Texan

Quote:
Originally Posted by silvrhand View Post
- Bottles of Water
- Free Beer
- Napkins, paper plates, silverware, Plastic Cups
Quote:
wanted to bring some blondes
Quote:

I was referring to the Bullpen members being ask to hold the State Flag of Texas during the pre game.
I think I love yall and we've never met..........Silvrhand with Free Beer, Nate bringing blonds and yall holding the state flag of Texas..........I've died and gone to heaven!
Old 01-05-2012   #66
jjjezebel
ĦAy, caramba!

Section: Section 116, seats 15-17
Rep Power: 11836 jjjezebel is a quality contributor and well respectedjjjezebel is a quality contributor and well respectedjjjezebel is a quality contributor and well respectedjjjezebel is a quality contributor and well respectedjjjezebel is a quality contributor and well respectedjjjezebel is a quality contributor and well respectedjjjezebel is a quality contributor and well respectedjjjezebel is a quality contributor and well respectedjjjezebel is a quality contributor and well respectedjjjezebel is a quality contributor and well respectedjjjezebel is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Damnit. I brew a ton and wanted to bring some blondes I had just carb up. Hmmm... They gonna check a styrofoam cooler for contents?
Bring it. We do bottles all the time, and no one has ever said "Boo" to us about it. Plus, I'm always up for trying a good home brew.
jjjezebel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2012   #67
NastyNate
I go kerplunk

Section: Uranus
Rep Power: 51849 NastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by jjjezebel View Post
Bring it. We do bottles all the time, and no one has ever said "Boo" to us about it. Plus, I'm always up for trying a good home brew.
Yeah I'm walking into the blue lot though, just wonder if they'll inspect mah cooler.
Old 01-05-2012   #68
TxDavid
Go Coogs!

Rep Power: 1257 TxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Yeah I'm walking into the blue lot though, just wonder if they'll inspect mah cooler.
They don't inspect coolers. You'll be fine.
TxDavid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2012   #69
SheTexan
Site Contributor

Quote:
Never have that I know about. Lots of fans walk over from the other lots and pull coolers. Don't think they've ever had a problem. Besides, don't think I've ever seen hard liquor come in plastic, and trust me, there's lots of that stuff being passed around!! The BLUE CREW has it's own special bar!!
Old 01-05-2012   #70
jjjezebel
ĦAy, caramba!

Section: Section 116, seats 15-17
Rep Power: 11836 jjjezebel is a quality contributor and well respectedjjjezebel is a quality contributor and well respectedjjjezebel is a quality contributor and well respectedjjjezebel is a quality contributor and well respectedjjjezebel is a quality contributor and well respectedjjjezebel is a quality contributor and well respectedjjjezebel is a quality contributor and well respectedjjjezebel is a quality contributor and well respectedjjjezebel is a quality contributor and well respectedjjjezebel is a quality contributor and well respectedjjjezebel is a quality contributor and well respected

OMG...this potato soup I've made for Saturday is soooo good! Y'all will have to come and try some! I know it's going to be a warm day, but suck it up, 'cause this recipe made a ton...
jjjezebel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2012   #71
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 127410 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by PureTexan View Post
Meat only.......check
Bottled Water........check
Free beer???? WTF?!?! Where do I receive this?
Napkins, plates, etc........gotcha

What I'm thinking is to come up Kirby, drop off my peeps and the loot and I'll go park in RED LOT alone and walk over. <shrug>

I would snag my kid's wagon and pull the loot over but then when its time to goto the game I'm stuck with the dang wagon......too lazy for all of that.
Bro... You're waaaaay overthinking things. Just bring whatever you want to drink (alcohol wise). Other than that, there is more food than you can ever imagine. We do a sort of "pot luck" tailgate... Trust me, y'all won't go hungry!
Old 01-05-2012   #72
PureTexan
100% Texan

Yup......thata what they pay me for. Didn't want to mooch. See y'all there!
Old 01-06-2012   #73
76Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 83970 76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by BullPenPhotos View Post
Isn't there an entrance near the BC tailgate?
(Close to the stadium)
76Texan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2012   #74
SheTexan
Site Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by 76Texan View Post
(Close to the stadium)

We're on the corner of Kirby and Westridge. Front corner of the Platinum by the fence. Easy to find! Ted flies a huge flag with BLUE CREW TAILGATERS on it!

I'm not sure about walkins for this game though. I know some folks with tickets to the game could walk in at that gate, but, I don't think they allow fans with tailgating tickets to come in there, or any of the gates where there are cars coming through.

You all just get there early and wait it out. If ya don't you're gonna get caught up in traffic and long lines.

Question: Can those who have tailgating tickets ride in with someone? I really don't know for sure.
Old 01-06-2012   #75
TxDavid
Go Coogs!

Rep Power: 1257 TxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
(Close to the stadium)
Pedestrian access is no longer allowed at the Westridge entrance on the south side of the stadium. You must go one block north in to the ramp that leads to the pedestrian bridge that goes over Kirby. You will exit the bridge down the ramp south of the stadium, at the entrance to the Blue & Platinum lots.
TxDavid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2012   #76
disaacks3
Site Contributor

Section: 116 - Row M
Rep Power: 135090 disaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
We're on the corner of Kirby and Westridge. Front corner of the Platinum by the fence. Easy to find! Ted flies a huge flag with BLUE CREW TAILGATERS on it!

I'm not sure about walkins for this game though. I know some folks with tickets to the game could walk in at that gate, but, I don't think they allow fans with tailgating tickets to come in there, or any of the gates where there are cars coming through.

You all just get there early and wait it out. If ya don't you're gonna get caught up in traffic and long lines.

Question: Can those who have tailgating tickets ride in with someone? I really don't know for sure.
If they ever check for tickets at the gate when I drive in, it'll be a first.
Old 01-06-2012   #77
76Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 83970 76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texan_Bill View Post
Bro... You're waaaaay overthinking things. Just bring whatever you want to drink (alcohol wise). Other than that, there is more food than you can ever imagine. We do a sort of "pot luck" tailgate... Trust me, y'all won't go hungry!
Anybody bringing a blender?
Do we have crushed ice?
I'm thinking frozen margaritas.
Old 01-06-2012   #78
76Texan
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by TxDavid View Post
Pedestrian access is no longer allowed at the Westridge entrance on the south side of the stadium. You must go one block north in to the ramp that leads to the pedestrian bridge that goes over Kirby. You will exit the bridge down the ramp south of the stadium, at the entrance to the Blue & Platinum lots.
Is that just north of the Crowne Plaza or up further at Murworth?
Old 01-06-2012   #79
Dr2bKay
All Pro

Section: 116 Bull Pen Baby
Rep Power: 379 Dr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Anybody bringing a blender?
Do we have crushed ice?
I'm thinking frozen margaritas.
Frozen margaritas will be sweet!! Can't wait til tomorrow! I'm all packed and ready to arrive in Houston.
Dr2bKay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2012   #80
76Texan
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr2bKay View Post
Frozen margaritas will be sweet!! Can't wait til tomorrow! I'm all packed and ready to arrive in Houston.
I might ride metro or the rail and really don't want to carry too much.
So if anybody can bring a blender, I'll have the mix ready.
(Otherwise, we can always have it on the rock.)
I might even mix some Long Island Tea.

Have a safe flight and we'll see you tomorrow at the tailgate!

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate > Platinum & Blue Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read