Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 01-05-2012   #41
amazing80
Site Contributor

Section: my couch
Rep Power: 33404 amazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Ffs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hookem Horns View Post
Besides my time? The hosting and the server maintenance (daily backups, etc) are my biggest expenses. We are on a dedicated box.

The Google ad performance has really helped with much of this lately, especially when traffic is high.
Sounds fair. Need to see what my money buys me before I contribute, Im sure you understand this....anyway to pay WITHOUT paypal?
Old 01-05-2012   #42
Hookem Horns
The Bill Payer

Rep Power: 52985 Hookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by amazing80 View Post
Sounds fair. Need to see what my money buys me before I contribute, Im sure you understand this....anyway to pay WITHOUT paypal?
Sure, I appreciate even the consideration. If you ever want to contribute and do it without Paypal you can just send a check. I have a special fund account set up for Texans Talk that I keep separate from my real business so you can make any check out to "Texans Talk".

The address is

Texans Talk
7805 Elkhorn Mtn Trail Suite 100
Austin, Texas 78729

Also thanks for the mention badboy.
Hookem Horns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2012   #43
Grams 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 18579 Grams is a quality contributor and well respectedGrams is a quality contributor and well respectedGrams is a quality contributor and well respectedGrams is a quality contributor and well respectedGrams is a quality contributor and well respectedGrams is a quality contributor and well respectedGrams is a quality contributor and well respectedGrams is a quality contributor and well respectedGrams is a quality contributor and well respectedGrams is a quality contributor and well respectedGrams is a quality contributor and well respected

One can also setup a monthly automatic payment through PayPal. Real easy and then one does not forget.
Paypal accounts are also easy to setup. If this old Grandma can do it - anyone can.

This is the best place for news, info and talk. I see news posted here before a lot of other internet sites have it posted. Ane we have a lot of well informed posters here. This is the best!!!!!
Old 01-05-2012   #44
wildroot
Veteran

Rep Power: 1944 wildroot is a quality contributor and well respectedwildroot is a quality contributor and well respectedwildroot is a quality contributor and well respectedwildroot is a quality contributor and well respectedwildroot is a quality contributor and well respectedwildroot is a quality contributor and well respectedwildroot is a quality contributor and well respectedwildroot is a quality contributor and well respectedwildroot is a quality contributor and well respectedwildroot is a quality contributor and well respectedwildroot is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by EVOLVIST View Post
Welcome, Smoochy! I know you from the official forum.

Yeah, I pretty much left, as well. I need to get in touch with Wildroot and have him post over here more. In fact, there's a couple of fellas who would be good posters here...and leave the rest to the dregs (God bless them).
I'm over here too man....I probably post more on the other one but I split my time pretty evenly.
wildroot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2012   #45
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 88339 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by amazing80 View Post
Just returned from supper and on MB. A80 No problem with your caution. As an old dinosaur, I hesitated over paypal but it was so easy to put on my credit union Visa. Many posters do not contribute and that's cool but I was paying more for the houston paper and getting much less. I don't just stick with the Texans forum so this site blows away all other sources of news,politics, religion, personal, etc. I get who put in my 2 cenrts which you can't easily with ESPN for example. Just important to me is the "family" feeling I now have after being here for years. The only negative is the addiction.

To be honest, if Kevin was getting rich I could not care less. Hope you stick around and experience all the forums and get to know folks. Look forward to your posts.

Steve
Old 01-05-2012   #46
EllisUnit
Homerism Champ

Section: 2" from the TV, Screaming.
Rep Power: 44018 EllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respected

i came here for the same reason, and then left foe the same reason and then came back asking for forgivness

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read