Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texan Tailgate The social network of Houston Texan fans around the World. Plan a gathering, find a tailgate, make a friend. This is the forum for player appearances, announcements or any Texans related group event (players or fans).

Old 01-05-2012   #1
imatexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 4457 imatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default LA playoff game watch party

I sadly can not make the game in Houston this Saturday(it is already killing me knowing that I will not be at the game). So I was seeing if any other Texans fans live in the LA area.
I wanted to go to a bar and would love to cheer on the Texans with other fans, I have friends who are down to go but they are not Texans fans.

Let me know if any Texans fans are in LA and want to meet to watch the game, I mean it is our first playoff game ever!
imatexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2012   #2
imatexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 4457 imatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: LA playoff game watch party

Well so far no one on either Texans message board but someone at clutchfans started a thread similar so there is some hope!
Old 01-05-2012   #3
Kimmy 
RealGirls LvFB!

Section: 321
Rep Power: 20599 Kimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respected

I can NOT believe you are not going to be here for this.
Old 01-05-2012   #4
imatexan
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kimmy View Post
I can NOT believe you are not going to be here for this.
Ugh I know!
Old 01-13-2012   #5
sharky481232
Rookie

Rep Power: 0 sharky481232 is a quality contributor and well respectedsharky481232 is a quality contributor and well respectedsharky481232 is a quality contributor and well respectedsharky481232 is a quality contributor and well respectedsharky481232 is a quality contributor and well respectedsharky481232 is a quality contributor and well respectedsharky481232 is a quality contributor and well respectedsharky481232 is a quality contributor and well respectedsharky481232 is a quality contributor and well respectedsharky481232 is a quality contributor and well respectedsharky481232 is a quality contributor and well respected

I just moved here from Houston, meeting a few (7) friends in LA somewhere (location unknown... open to suggestions). I would suggests places but I moved to Irvine and do not know LA that well yet.

PS the ladies prefer to sip on mimosa's so if that can be worked out we are in!
sharky481232 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2012   #6
imatexan
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by sharky481232 View Post
I just moved here from Houston, meeting a few (7) friends in LA somewhere (location unknown... open to suggestions). I would suggests places but I moved to Irvine and do not know LA that well yet.

PS the ladies prefer to sip on mimosa's so if that can be worked out we are in!
http://www.texanstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=88783 Someone started another thread after me and we might have a few other people who want to join.

I am open to meet up sunday, no certain place but maybe Barneys Beanery, Hooters, Big wangs?

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read