Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 01-05-2012   #21
HTown2ATX
TexansMetalhead

Rep Power: 71984 HTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Peter King playoff prediction

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steleehin View Post
If we beat the bengals ,and the ravens there will be no stopping this team .
Agreed and if you can...make it to Lavaca St Bar for the game if you haven't been there already for a game. Awesome time!

If you have been there...I'm the guy in the #37 D. Davis jersey leading cheers and overall drunkenness. Stop by and say hi!

Dormant bodies bursting!
HTown2ATX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2012   #22
Steleehin
TEXANS FAN

Rep Power: 0 Steleehin is a quality contributor and well respectedSteleehin is a quality contributor and well respectedSteleehin is a quality contributor and well respectedSteleehin is a quality contributor and well respectedSteleehin is a quality contributor and well respectedSteleehin is a quality contributor and well respectedSteleehin is a quality contributor and well respectedSteleehin is a quality contributor and well respectedSteleehin is a quality contributor and well respectedSteleehin is a quality contributor and well respectedSteleehin is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by HTown2ATX View Post
Agreed and if you can...make it to Lavaca St Bar for the game if you haven't been there already for a game. Awesome time!

If you have been there...I'm the guy in the #37 D. Davis jersey leading cheers and overall drunkenness. Stop by and say hi!

Hey thanks I might ,last game I left the house was the tampa bay game, thanks to the cowboys ,still had to listen to them as there was no sound on the Texans screen at third base
Steleehin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2012   #23
HTown2ATX
TexansMetalhead

Rep Power: 71984 HTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steleehin View Post
Hey thanks I might ,last game I left the house was the tampa bay game, thanks to the cowboys ,still had to listen to them as there was no sound on the Texans screen at third base
Yeah man, check out the pics and join our group here....

http://www.facebook.com/#!/media/set...4105163&type=1

Hope to see you there. They give us pretty much the whole place, sound and everything. Shots on the house when we score (sometimes), food is good. A must make trip for this game IMO!

Dormant bodies bursting!
Old 01-06-2012   #24
HTown2ATX
TexansMetalhead

Didn't want to start a new thread.....

Was watching 1st Take at lunch and Skip Bayless actually picked us to win and was impressed with Texans.

Only reason I mention it is he has been down on us all year and I expected more of the same today but he really surprised me.

Just FWIW...carry on

Dormant bodies bursting!
Old 01-06-2012   #25
Daravenator
Veteran

Rep Power: 3744 Daravenator is a quality contributor and well respectedDaravenator is a quality contributor and well respectedDaravenator is a quality contributor and well respectedDaravenator is a quality contributor and well respectedDaravenator is a quality contributor and well respectedDaravenator is a quality contributor and well respectedDaravenator is a quality contributor and well respectedDaravenator is a quality contributor and well respectedDaravenator is a quality contributor and well respectedDaravenator is a quality contributor and well respectedDaravenator is a quality contributor and well respected

First off, I hope you are all enjoying your first-ever week of the post-season.

I think the Texans-Bengals game is going to be very close and could go either way. I give Cincy a slight edge as Dalton has played all year, vs. Yates (or Delhomme) taking over from Schaub. But that may not matter all that much.

Regardless (and maybe this is a little bit of the homer in me surfacing), I do not see Houston, Denver or Pittsburgh beating the Ravens at M&T Bank next week. Baltimore is 6-0 against teams in the playoffs this year and 8-0 at home.

Anyway, good luck and enjoy it! You've patiently waited for this...so savor it!
Daravenator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2012   #26
Perki-Perk
DieHard Texan!

Section: Wolfies, Table 16
Rep Power: 4783 Perki-Perk is a quality contributor and well respectedPerki-Perk is a quality contributor and well respectedPerki-Perk is a quality contributor and well respectedPerki-Perk is a quality contributor and well respectedPerki-Perk is a quality contributor and well respectedPerki-Perk is a quality contributor and well respectedPerki-Perk is a quality contributor and well respectedPerki-Perk is a quality contributor and well respectedPerki-Perk is a quality contributor and well respectedPerki-Perk is a quality contributor and well respectedPerki-Perk is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daravenator View Post
First off, I hope you are all enjoying your first-ever week of the post-season.

I think the Texans-Bengals game is going to be very close and could go either way. I give Cincy a slight edge as Dalton has played all year, vs. Yates (or Delhomme) taking over from Schaub. But that may not matter all that much.

Regardless (and maybe this is a little bit of the homer in me surfacing), I do not see Houston, Denver or Pittsburgh beating the Ravens at M&T Bank next week. Baltimore is 6-0 against teams in the playoffs this year and 8-0 at home.

Anyway, good luck and enjoy it! You've patiently waited for this...so savor it!
That just means y'all are due for a loss buddy! lol. And just for some insight as far as this Dalton v TJ thing. TJ already beat the Bungles once in just his second start. We didn't have AJ in that game.

During the 3 game "skid", Our O-line was without Mike Brisiel, and it showed! Also, AJ out, no Wade Phillips against Colts and Panthers and are we really counting the efforts put forth by a team desperate to make the playoffs against our 2nd teamers and below? A game they only won by one point. Anyway, James Casey is back too! That's huge, you may not see that coming, but I wouldn't expect a fan of another team to know all those details.

Ok, on to this weeks match up. We are in our house this time. AJ will be here, TJ has a few games under his belt. Our house will be ROCKIN! Wade Phillips will be back in the groove. All we are missing this game is Mario Williams, which to be honest, hasn't really effected us all season I don't think. We are, of course, missing Shaub, but I think what Shaub brings in experience in the offense, Yates makes up for with quick feet and a good arm/accuracy.

Look for the Bengals to get beat, I personally don't even think it will be that close. I do think once we get a comfortable lead though, which to Kubiak seems to be 10 points, we will shut down the plays to not give the Ravens much to look at. I am guessing there are quite a few plays both Kubiak and Phillips have not gave any teams a chance to look at this year, and I guarantee you they are going to keep that ace up their respective sleeves until absolutely necessary. None the less, see you next weekend!

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read