Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 01-05-2012   #21
Dutchrudder 
COOL BEANS!

Section: Fort Kickass
Rep Power: 150980 Dutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Bengals look alike thread

Harris Clark

Dutchrudder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2012   #22
GP 
Go Texans!

Rep Power: 50777 GP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dutchrudder View Post
Andre Smith

Ithorian from Star Wars

OMG.

/Thread. Please.
Old 01-05-2012   #23
Vinnie
with an I E

Section: 506, best section in the 500's!
Rep Power: 7306 Vinnie is a quality contributor and well respectedVinnie is a quality contributor and well respectedVinnie is a quality contributor and well respectedVinnie is a quality contributor and well respectedVinnie is a quality contributor and well respectedVinnie is a quality contributor and well respectedVinnie is a quality contributor and well respectedVinnie is a quality contributor and well respectedVinnie is a quality contributor and well respectedVinnie is a quality contributor and well respectedVinnie is a quality contributor and well respected

Vinnie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2012   #24
Dutchrudder 
COOL BEANS!

Rep Power: 150980 Dutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respected

Old 01-05-2012   #25
Sigma
All Pro

Rep Power: 20812 Sigma is a quality contributor and well respectedSigma is a quality contributor and well respectedSigma is a quality contributor and well respectedSigma is a quality contributor and well respectedSigma is a quality contributor and well respectedSigma is a quality contributor and well respectedSigma is a quality contributor and well respectedSigma is a quality contributor and well respectedSigma is a quality contributor and well respectedSigma is a quality contributor and well respectedSigma is a quality contributor and well respected

We eat 'em for breackfast
Old 01-05-2012   #26
jjjezebel
ĦAy, caramba!

Section: Section 116, seats 15-17
Rep Power: 11835 jjjezebel is a quality contributor and well respectedjjjezebel is a quality contributor and well respectedjjjezebel is a quality contributor and well respectedjjjezebel is a quality contributor and well respectedjjjezebel is a quality contributor and well respectedjjjezebel is a quality contributor and well respectedjjjezebel is a quality contributor and well respectedjjjezebel is a quality contributor and well respectedjjjezebel is a quality contributor and well respectedjjjezebel is a quality contributor and well respectedjjjezebel is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dutchrudder View Post
Harris Clark

For obvious reasons, I love this one!
jjjezebel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2012   #27
Sigma
All Pro

Rep Power: 20812 Sigma is a quality contributor and well respectedSigma is a quality contributor and well respectedSigma is a quality contributor and well respectedSigma is a quality contributor and well respectedSigma is a quality contributor and well respectedSigma is a quality contributor and well respectedSigma is a quality contributor and well respectedSigma is a quality contributor and well respectedSigma is a quality contributor and well respectedSigma is a quality contributor and well respectedSigma is a quality contributor and well respected

Old 01-05-2012   #28
Dutchrudder 
COOL BEANS!

Lots of good redhead jokes for Dalton

http://youtu.be/5n9YslsI4CU
Old 01-05-2012   #29
NastyNate
I go kerplunk

Section: Uranus
Rep Power: 50351 NastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respected

Somebody has to do the Sherminator for Dalton!
Old 01-06-2012   #30
Sigma
All Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by NastyNate View Post
Can somebody post Andy Dalton and The Sherminator? I don't know how to imbed images (I lose).
1 - find the image on google
2 - right click on it and select "copy image URL" (it may be different from browser to browser)
3 - write a comment on the forum
4 - click on the button
5 - paste the image URL ( [ctrl] + [v] )

There you go!

PS: I could do it for you but this way you learn something and get the recognition for your image choice

PPS: If you are writing from a mobile phone just write [ I M G ] image URL [ / I M G ] (no spaces)
Old 01-06-2012   #31
amazing80
Site Contributor

Section: my couch
Rep Power: 36901 amazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respected

Old 01-06-2012   #32
NastyNate
I go kerplunk

Rep Power: 50351 NastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respected

Old 01-06-2012   #33
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 99691 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Somebody has to do the Sherminator for Dalton!
DONE!

Old 01-06-2012   #34
NastyNate
I go kerplunk

starting to get it. Damnit i'm computer illiterate.
Old 01-06-2012   #35
amazing80
Site Contributor

Section: my couch
Rep Power: 36901 amazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
starting to get it. Damnit i'm computer illiterate.
Its ok, PM me if you have any questions and I will try to help you

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read