Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate > Platinum & Blue Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 01-05-2012   #41
Joe Texan
Inducted 04

Section: 116 row a seat 20
Rep Power: 4091 Joe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Blue Crew Bengal Hunt! Wild Card Tailgate!

do not put the TV on the table, it might end up on the ground

and by the way did the last game last season claim numerouse tents due to wind
Old 01-05-2012   #42
Tedc
Hardheaded

Rep Power: 4615 Tedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlassHalfFull View Post
We need a TV for this one. Especially with some people just having tailgating passes.

Who has a reasonably sized flat screen they would be willing to bring?

TXDavid says he has a badass antenae

We can bring Nolan's TV.

David tells that to all the ladies.
Old 01-05-2012   #43
BIG TORO 
TERADACTYL #23

Section: Bull Pen!
Rep Power: 17947 BIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by SheTexan View Post
I like that!!

Is anyone doing the flag thing?

Danny!! You know the more the merrier!! Bring anyone you want to bring, you DON'T have to ask!! You are BLUE CREW my friend, don't forget that!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by TxDavid View Post
Toro - You're Blue Crew man, you don't have to ask to bring people! Tell 'em to come on out! It's gonna be a heckofa party!

P.S. I vote fajitas, cause your's are freakin' awesome!

Sounds good guys! Still hav'nt decided on burgers or fajitas, but which ever one I bring, I'm bringing alot of and bringing all the fixins.

Also I have a 19" flat screen that I can bring if that helps.

Sig Courtesy of False Start
BIG TORO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2012   #44
PureTexan
100% Texan

Section: Sec 537

Quote:
Originally Posted by TxDavid View Post
Lee-

Come on over! We're an open invite / pot luck style group. Any and all are welcome!

BTW - you'll need a parking pass to park in the lots, if you're not already aware. Otherwise, you can walk in
Our (season) tickets come with a RED parking pass and we were just going to walk over to BLUE to hook up with yall.

We appricaite the invite which leads me to two other questions :

#1. How do we find you once inside BLUE

#2. Do we need to bring anything. Is there a master list of items needed?

- Lee -
Old 01-05-2012   #45
BullPenPhotos
Veteran

Rep Power: 37888 BullPenPhotos is a quality contributor and well respectedBullPenPhotos is a quality contributor and well respectedBullPenPhotos is a quality contributor and well respectedBullPenPhotos is a quality contributor and well respectedBullPenPhotos is a quality contributor and well respectedBullPenPhotos is a quality contributor and well respectedBullPenPhotos is a quality contributor and well respectedBullPenPhotos is a quality contributor and well respectedBullPenPhotos is a quality contributor and well respectedBullPenPhotos is a quality contributor and well respectedBullPenPhotos is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by PureTexan View Post
#1. How do we find you once inside BLUE
Try my All Purpose Spice Mix
Andys-Spice-Mix.com
BullPenPhotos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2012   #46
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 140889 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected

We need to be able to get BSPN @ noon.... SHSU Bearkats plays for a National Championship!
Old 01-05-2012   #47
disaacks3
Site Contributor

Section: 116 - Row M
Rep Power: 158369 disaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
I like that!!

Is anyone doing the flag thing?

Danny!! You know the more the merrier!! Bring anyone you want to bring, you DON'T have to ask!! You are BLUE CREW my friend, don't forget that!!
If you are, that's at least 6 of us I know for sure.
Old 01-05-2012   #48
silvrhand
Site Contributor

Section: 135J 5-8
Rep Power: 40481 silvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to silvrhand Send a message via MSN to silvrhand Send a message via Yahoo to silvrhand

Personally I think this is a much better idea than the TV..

http://www.tailgatingideas.com/tow-hitch-stripper-pole/

In response to the new Vance Joseph Hiring:
silvrhand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2012   #49
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 140889 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by silvrhand View Post

I approve of this suggestion!!!
Old 01-05-2012   #50
jjjezebel
ĦAy, caramba!

Section: Section 116, seats 15-17
Rep Power: 11836 jjjezebel is a quality contributor and well respectedjjjezebel is a quality contributor and well respectedjjjezebel is a quality contributor and well respectedjjjezebel is a quality contributor and well respectedjjjezebel is a quality contributor and well respectedjjjezebel is a quality contributor and well respectedjjjezebel is a quality contributor and well respectedjjjezebel is a quality contributor and well respectedjjjezebel is a quality contributor and well respectedjjjezebel is a quality contributor and well respectedjjjezebel is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:

Question is...who exactly from our tailgate do you want to see use this?
jjjezebel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2012   #51
silvrhand
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 40481 silvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to silvrhand Send a message via MSN to silvrhand Send a message via Yahoo to silvrhand

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texan_Bill View Post
I approve of this suggestion!!!
This site has some awesome stuff:

http://shop.tailgatingideas.com/dual...ink-dispenser/
http://shop.tailgatingideas.com/cruzin-cooler/
http://shop.tailgatingideas.com/sizz...ittle-griddle/
http://shop.tailgatingideas.com/anti...ken-wing-rack/
http://shop.tailgatingideas.com/the-z-bench/
http://shop.tailgatingideas.com/tailgate-couch/

Old 01-05-2012   #52
silvrhand
Site Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by jjjezebel View Post
Question is...who exactly from our tailgate do you want to see use this?
Depends on how thick my beer goggles are..

Old 01-05-2012   #53
jjjezebel
ĦAy, caramba!

Section: Section 116, seats 15-17
Rep Power: 11836 jjjezebel is a quality contributor and well respectedjjjezebel is a quality contributor and well respectedjjjezebel is a quality contributor and well respectedjjjezebel is a quality contributor and well respectedjjjezebel is a quality contributor and well respectedjjjezebel is a quality contributor and well respectedjjjezebel is a quality contributor and well respectedjjjezebel is a quality contributor and well respectedjjjezebel is a quality contributor and well respectedjjjezebel is a quality contributor and well respectedjjjezebel is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Depends on how thick my beer goggles are..
For some of us, I don't think they MAKE beer goggles that thick.
jjjezebel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2012   #54
PureTexan
100% Texan

Thanks for the map............

and thatnks for letting us be apart of your tailgating group.........

but no one is letting us know if we can bring something. I could just bring whatever I want and figure it out but with my luck I'll bring something you guys are already over stock on.

- Lee -
Old 01-05-2012   #55
silvrhand
Site Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by PureTexan View Post
Thanks for the map............

and thatnks for letting us be apart of your tailgating group.........

but no one is letting us know if we can bring something. I could just bring whatever I want and figure it out but with my luck I'll bring something you guys are already over stock on.

- Lee -
Bring some meat for the grill, we always have chicken, burgers, fajitas, and usually riblets. If you want to just add to the mix that works, or bring something different go for it.

- Bottles of Water
- Free Beer
- Napkins, paper plates, silverware, Plastic Cups

Old 01-05-2012   #56
PureTexan
100% Texan

Quote:
Bring some meat for the grill, we always have chicken, burgers, fajitas, and usually riblets. If you want to just add to the mix that works, or bring something different go for it.

- Bottles of Water
- Free Beer
- Napkins, paper plates, silverware, Plastic Cups
Meat only.......check
Bottled Water........check
Free beer???? WTF?!?! Where do I receive this?
Napkins, plates, etc........gotcha

What I'm thinking is to come up Kirby, drop off my peeps and the loot and I'll go park in RED LOT alone and walk over. <shrug>

I would snag my kid's wagon and pull the loot over but then when its time to goto the game I'm stuck with the dang wagon......too lazy for all of that.
Old 01-05-2012   #57
PureTexan
100% Texan

Nah - we're afraid of Kirby..........we're carrying it in.
Old 01-05-2012   #58
NastyNate
I go kerplunk

Section: Uranus
Rep Power: 57418 NastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respected

Can I bring in bottled beer to the tailgate area or does it have to be cans?
Old 01-05-2012   #59
SheTexan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 29598 SheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by disaacks3 View Post
If you are, that's at least 6 of us I know for sure.
I was going to, but, I don't get off work Friday until 7pm, so I can't make the practice. I notified Holly today that I can't make it.
SheTexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2012   #60
disaacks3
Site Contributor

Section: 116 - Row M
Rep Power: 158369 disaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
I was going to, but, I don't get off work Friday until 7pm, so I can't make the practice. I notified Holly today that I can't make it.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate > Platinum & Blue Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read