Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate > Platinum & Blue Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 01-03-2012   #21
BullPenPhotos
Veteran

Rep Power: 37888 BullPenPhotos is a quality contributor and well respectedBullPenPhotos is a quality contributor and well respectedBullPenPhotos is a quality contributor and well respectedBullPenPhotos is a quality contributor and well respectedBullPenPhotos is a quality contributor and well respectedBullPenPhotos is a quality contributor and well respectedBullPenPhotos is a quality contributor and well respectedBullPenPhotos is a quality contributor and well respectedBullPenPhotos is a quality contributor and well respectedBullPenPhotos is a quality contributor and well respectedBullPenPhotos is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Blue Crew Bengal Hunt! Wild Card Tailgate!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texan_Bill View Post
Hey Darlin', you bring whatever.... You're resume precedes you!!! Long live "crack weenies"!!! I'm sure whatever you bring would be AWESOME!
It is either that she brings baked potato soup...Or should I bring chili???
Try my All Purpose Spice Mix
Andys-Spice-Mix.com
BullPenPhotos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2012   #22
Texanmike02
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 107220 Texanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respected

I'll be there but not bringing anything special. Is there anyone I can donate to? I didn't see the raffle (well I got there a lil' late last week...)

Mike

Sig by False Start - Thanks man

Govern my country, NOT MY LIFE!
Texanmike02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2012   #23
TxDavid
Go Coogs!

Rep Power: 1257 TxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texanmike View Post
I'll be there but not bringing anything special. Is there anyone I can donate to? I didn't see the raffle (well I got there a lil' late last week...)

Mike
There was too much going on last week with the chili cookoff. Should have a drawing this week.
TxDavid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2012   #24
Texanmike02
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 107220 Texanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by TxDavid View Post
There was too much going on last week with the chili cookoff. Should have a drawing this week.
KK. I just want to contribute. JT and GMA will never accept anything so that is the only avenue I have. Y'all treat me like family when I come down (I even brought my Dad/stepmom/girlfriend to the tits game). I gotta say thanks as always.

What time do the gates open?

Mike

Sig by False Start - Thanks man

Govern my country, NOT MY LIFE!
Texanmike02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2012   #25
PureTexan
100% Texan

Section: Sec 537

Blue Crew - My name is Lee and my business partner and I are season ticket holders. Our tickets are often given away to clients though my partner and I reserve 1 game each.

To the point - we are obviously keeping these tickets and will be coming to the game with our wives. We wil be occupying all 4 of our seats and we ain't sharing

We are looking to share this glorious time with like minded, friendly people and I found you here..............may we four Texans fans who don't get out to the game as much as we like please get involved?

-Lee-
Old 01-04-2012   #26
TxDavid
Go Coogs!

Rep Power: 1257 TxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by PureTexan View Post
Blue Crew - My name is Lee and my business partner and I are season ticket holders. Our tickets are often given away to clients though my partner and I reserve 1 game each.

To the point - we are obviously keeping these tickets and will be coming to the game with our wives. We wil be occupying all 4 of our seats and we ain't sharing

We are looking to share this glorious time with like minded, friendly people and I found you here..............may we four Texans fans who don't get out to the game as much as we like please get involved?

-Lee-
Lee-

Come on over! We're an open invite / pot luck style group. Any and all are welcome!

BTW - you'll need a parking pass to park in the lots, if you're not already aware. Otherwise, you can walk in
Old 01-04-2012   #27
BIG TORO 
TERADACTYL #23

Section: Bull Pen!
Rep Power: 17947 BIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respected

OK GUYS!!!!!

I think I will be bringing a bunch of homeade burgers, or it might do a bunch of fajitas.

Are you guys in the mood for anything in particular.

Also my nephew inlaw who some of you have met at the tailgate and in the bullpen smoking area is coming and would like to know if him and his brothers can join us at the tailgate, they would bring there own drinks and alot of meat for everyone.

Let me know if it's ok and if yall want burgers or fajitas.

Sig Courtesy of False Start
BIG TORO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2012   #28
76Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 83970 76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by TxDavid View Post
Thanks much to TxDavid for letting me have two tailgating passes, I can't wait to see all the Blue Crew gang.
It's been way too looooong!

76Texan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2012   #29
Dr2bKay
All Pro

Section: 116 Bull Pen Baby
Rep Power: 379 Dr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respected

I am counting down the days until Saturday. I arrive in Houston on Saturday morning!!! Can't wait... but it has been bearable in Nashville this week seeing that we are in the playoffs and the Titans are not!!
Dr2bKay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2012   #30
SheTexan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 29598 SheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr2bKay View Post
I am counting down the days until Saturday. I arrive in Houston on Saturday morning!!! Can't wait... but it has been bearable in Nashville this week seeing that we are in the playoffs and the Titans are not!!
I like that!!

Is anyone doing the flag thing?

Danny!! You know the more the merrier!! Bring anyone you want to bring, you DON'T have to ask!! You are BLUE CREW my friend, don't forget that!!
SheTexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2012   #31
TxDavid
Go Coogs!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BIG TORO View Post
OK GUYS!!!!!

I think I will be bringing a bunch of homeade burgers, or it might do a bunch of fajitas.

Are you guys in the mood for anything in particular.

Also my nephew inlaw who some of you have met at the tailgate and in the bullpen smoking area is coming and would like to know if him and his brothers can join us at the tailgate, they would bring there own drinks and alot of meat for everyone.

Let me know if it's ok and if yall want burgers or fajitas.
Toro - You're Blue Crew man, you don't have to ask to bring people! Tell 'em to come on out! It's gonna be a heckofa party!

P.S. I vote fajitas, cause your's are freakin' awesome!
Old 01-04-2012   #32
Joe Texan
Inducted 04

Section: 116 row a seat 20
Rep Power: 4091 Joe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

I along with Billy and Leatherhead and Derek are all doing the Flag so we decided to help our brothers from thier personal request to help them win tailgater of the decade and going in from there. we are required to be inside the stadium @ 130 somebody please remember the Jerseys in the Bull Pen
Old 01-04-2012   #33
gary
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 54086 gary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to gary

A huge thank you to David and 76 I just scored me a pair of tailgating tickets. See everyone out there.
Old 01-04-2012   #34
SheTexan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 29598 SheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by gary View Post
A huge thank you to David and 76 I just scored me a pair of tailgating tickets. See everyone out there.
That's fantastic Gary!! can't wait to see ya!!
SheTexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2012   #35
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 140889 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by BullPenPhotos View Post
It is either that she brings baked potato soup...Or should I bring chili???
BOTH please!!
Old 01-04-2012   #36
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 140889 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by gary View Post
Can't wait Little Buddy, errrrrrrrr Young man!! It's been awhile.
Old 01-04-2012   #37
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr2bKay View Post
Do you have a ride, renta-car arranged from the airport? Remember, Platinum opens at 10:30.
Old 01-04-2012   #38
gary
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 54086 gary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to gary

I am excited.
Old 01-04-2012   #39
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe Texan View Post
I along with Billy and Leatherhead and Derek are all doing the Flag so we decided to help our brothers from thier personal request to help them win tailgater of the decade and going in from there. we are required to be inside the stadium @ 130 somebody please remember the Jerseys in the Bull Pen
YO!!! YO, TedC.... Translation please!
Old 01-04-2012   #40
GlassHalfFull 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 56302 GlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respected

We need a TV for this one. Especially with some people just having tailgating passes.

Who has a reasonably sized flat screen they would be willing to bring?

TXDavid says he has a badass antenae

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate > Platinum & Blue Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read