Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Tickets, Memorabilia and Gear
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 01-02-2012   #1
GlassHalfFull 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 53441 GlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respected
Default 1 Ticket for Sat Sect 353

I have 1 ticket for sale for Saturday's game.

I need to check the price, but will sell for face value, somewhere in the $120 - $150 range.

This ticket is one of my season tickets, you will be sitting with my family. Texans fans only.

kdcoughlen at gmail dot com if interested.
Old 01-02-2012   #2
robroy72
Veteran

Rep Power: 6816 robroy72 is a quality contributor and well respectedrobroy72 is a quality contributor and well respectedrobroy72 is a quality contributor and well respectedrobroy72 is a quality contributor and well respectedrobroy72 is a quality contributor and well respectedrobroy72 is a quality contributor and well respectedrobroy72 is a quality contributor and well respectedrobroy72 is a quality contributor and well respectedrobroy72 is a quality contributor and well respectedrobroy72 is a quality contributor and well respectedrobroy72 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: 1 Ticket for Sat Sect 353

Sent you an email.
robroy72 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2012   #3
macho grande
Veteran

Section: thin air up here
Rep Power: 347 macho grande is a quality contributor and well respectedmacho grande is a quality contributor and well respectedmacho grande is a quality contributor and well respectedmacho grande is a quality contributor and well respectedmacho grande is a quality contributor and well respectedmacho grande is a quality contributor and well respectedmacho grande is a quality contributor and well respectedmacho grande is a quality contributor and well respectedmacho grande is a quality contributor and well respectedmacho grande is a quality contributor and well respectedmacho grande is a quality contributor and well respected

Day late, dollar short I guess
macho grande is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2012   #4
hobie
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 5549 hobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlassHalfFull View Post
I have 1 ticket for sale for Saturday's game.

I need to check the price, but will sell for face value, somewhere in the $120 - $150 range.

This ticket is one of my season tickets, you will be sitting with my family. Texans fans only.

kdcoughlen at gmail dot com if interested.
Rep for that !!
hobie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2012   #5
GlassHalfFull 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 53441 GlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respected

Sold. Thanks for all the interest. Sorry it was just one.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Tickets, Memorabilia and Gear
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read