Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 01-03-2012   #61
False Start
On # 69

Section: 420
Rep Power: 80659 False Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans AFC South Championship Hats and T's

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisG View Post
I like that design. The NFL logo is wrong though. That is the old one, should only have 4 stars
Never noticed that, lol. I want a refund!

RIP DIMEBAG DARRELL - 1966-2004 - GETCHA PULL!

CLIFF BURTON 1962-1986 - CLIFF EM' ALL!
False Start is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2012   #62
TdotTexas2Step
All Pro

Rep Power: 1976 TdotTexas2Step is a quality contributor and well respectedTdotTexas2Step is a quality contributor and well respectedTdotTexas2Step is a quality contributor and well respectedTdotTexas2Step is a quality contributor and well respectedTdotTexas2Step is a quality contributor and well respectedTdotTexas2Step is a quality contributor and well respectedTdotTexas2Step is a quality contributor and well respectedTdotTexas2Step is a quality contributor and well respectedTdotTexas2Step is a quality contributor and well respectedTdotTexas2Step is a quality contributor and well respectedTdotTexas2Step is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by le14 View Post
By far the best shirt I've seen, from the Texans Store the have grey and steel blue.

Wasn't Derrick Mason still part of the team when it became official we won the AFC South? Could have sworn he played in the Bengals game.
TdotTexas2Step is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2012   #63
le14
Rookie

Rep Power: 17 le14 is a Hall of Famerle14 is a Hall of Famerle14 is a Hall of Famerle14 is a Hall of Famerle14 is a Hall of Famerle14 is a Hall of Famerle14 is a Hall of Famerle14 is a Hall of Famerle14 is a Hall of Famerle14 is a Hall of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by TdotTexas2Step View Post
Wasn't Derrick Mason still part of the team when it became official we won the AFC South? Could have sworn he played in the Bengals game.
Yeah I'm pretty sure he did, but this shirt was new at the game for game 16 so i'm guessing they just used the FINAL roster not the roster from the clinching game.
le14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2012   #64
ObsiWan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 213938 ObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by le14 View Post
By far the best shirt I've seen, from the Texans Store the have grey and steel blue.

I like this!
Thanks!
Didn't see these in the on-line store
ObsiWan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2012   #65
Hervoyel
The Right Track

Rep Power: 249442 Hervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by False Start View Post
I found these at Lids at Baybrook Mall, I have never seen this style before. They are legit, they have the Reebok logo on the side , official NFL sticker on them, and the NFL tag inside. I bought 4 at 25 bucks a piece.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisG View Post
I like that design. The NFL logo is wrong though. That is the old one, should only have 4 stars

I noticed that too. I have some "legit" jerseys I got from a guy in China that had the Reebok logo on them, an NFL hologram, and an NFL logo just like that one. I don't care. I like them as much as any of the authentic legit stuff I own.
Old 01-03-2012   #66
False Start
On # 69

Section: 420
Rep Power: 80659 False Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hervoyel View Post
I noticed that too. I have some "legit" jerseys I got from a guy in China that had the Reebok logo on them, an NFL hologram, and an NFL logo just like that one. I don't care. I like them as much as any of the authentic legit stuff I own.
OK. I couldn't care less I like it.

RIP DIMEBAG DARRELL - 1966-2004 - GETCHA PULL!

CLIFF BURTON 1962-1986 - CLIFF EM' ALL!
False Start is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read