Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texan Tailgate The social network of Houston Texan fans around the World. Plan a gathering, find a tailgate, make a friend. This is the forum for player appearances, announcements or any Texans related group event (players or fans).

Old 01-02-2012   #1
ts4texans
Rookie

Rep Power: 224 ts4texans is a quality contributor and well respectedts4texans is a quality contributor and well respectedts4texans is a quality contributor and well respectedts4texans is a quality contributor and well respectedts4texans is a quality contributor and well respectedts4texans is a quality contributor and well respectedts4texans is a quality contributor and well respectedts4texans is a quality contributor and well respectedts4texans is a quality contributor and well respectedts4texans is a quality contributor and well respectedts4texans is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Texans Tattoos

I'm not sure if this is the right place for this or what so I just kinda threw it in here haha. I'm a tattoo artist and I'm getting ready to look for a design to tattoo on me before the playoff game next week. Does anyone have any good designs they could share with me? and does anyone else here have texans tats? share!
ts4texans is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2012   #2
Craig.
Nosebleeds

Rep Power: 3280 Craig. is a quality contributor and well respectedCraig. is a quality contributor and well respectedCraig. is a quality contributor and well respectedCraig. is a quality contributor and well respectedCraig. is a quality contributor and well respectedCraig. is a quality contributor and well respectedCraig. is a quality contributor and well respectedCraig. is a quality contributor and well respectedCraig. is a quality contributor and well respectedCraig. is a quality contributor and well respectedCraig. is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans Tattoos

Some knob got Super Bowl Champs or somethings tattooed on himself.
Craig. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2012   #3
ts4texans
Rookie

Rep Power: 224 ts4texans is a quality contributor and well respectedts4texans is a quality contributor and well respectedts4texans is a quality contributor and well respectedts4texans is a quality contributor and well respectedts4texans is a quality contributor and well respectedts4texans is a quality contributor and well respectedts4texans is a quality contributor and well respectedts4texans is a quality contributor and well respectedts4texans is a quality contributor and well respectedts4texans is a quality contributor and well respectedts4texans is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig. View Post
Some knob got Super Bowl Champs or somethings tattooed on himself.
yeah i saw that. crazy haha.
Old 01-02-2012   #4
MistaRed
Veteran

Rep Power: 11677 MistaRed is a quality contributor and well respectedMistaRed is a quality contributor and well respectedMistaRed is a quality contributor and well respectedMistaRed is a quality contributor and well respectedMistaRed is a quality contributor and well respectedMistaRed is a quality contributor and well respectedMistaRed is a quality contributor and well respectedMistaRed is a quality contributor and well respectedMistaRed is a quality contributor and well respectedMistaRed is a quality contributor and well respectedMistaRed is a quality contributor and well respected

I thought about getting a Texans tattoo for my birthday next month. If I could get a good design I'd go through with it.
MistaRed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2012   #5
Kimmy 
RealGirls LvFB!

Section: 321
Rep Power: 20599 Kimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respected

I have the color logo on my left ankle. Got it during the 2 & 16 season
Old 01-02-2012   #6
ts4texans
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kimmy View Post
do you have any pictures you could share?

Treacherous Texans
Old 01-02-2012   #7
Hardcore Texan
Magnet Man

Rep Power: 19817 Hardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
You counting some pre-seasons games in there?
Old 01-02-2012   #8
Kimmy 
RealGirls LvFB!

Rep Power: 20599 Kimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hardcore Texan View Post
You counting some pre-seasons games in there?
LOL I must be. Or the pain made me delusional.

I'll try and get a pic
Old 01-02-2012   #9
Premier
All Pro

Rep Power: 10262 Premier is a quality contributor and well respectedPremier is a quality contributor and well respectedPremier is a quality contributor and well respectedPremier is a quality contributor and well respectedPremier is a quality contributor and well respectedPremier is a quality contributor and well respectedPremier is a quality contributor and well respectedPremier is a quality contributor and well respectedPremier is a quality contributor and well respectedPremier is a quality contributor and well respectedPremier is a quality contributor and well respected

im hispanic and a Texans tattoo is gang releated... so its a no go..
Old 01-02-2012   #10
EllisUnit
Serving Koolaid

Section: 2" from the TV, Screaming.
Rep Power: 112249 EllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by ts4texans View Post
I'm not sure if this is the right place for this or what so I just kinda threw it in here haha. I'm a tattoo artist and I'm getting ready to look for a design to tattoo on me before the playoff game next week. Does anyone have any good designs they could share with me? and does anyone else here have texans tats? share!
i have a texans tat the size of a baseball on my arm, within the star is a red mean looking eye, it loos pretty bad ass, i got it in 05
Old 01-02-2012   #11
Kimmy 
RealGirls LvFB!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Premier View Post
im hispanic and a Texans tattoo is gang releated... so its a no go..
How so? Just curious
Old 01-02-2012   #12
SheTexan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 29598 SheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respected

I'm a 66 y/o diehard lady Texan, and I've had my tat since the 2002 season! It's pretty simple, just the Texan logo, but, I'm gettin ready to spruce it up after this season is over. What I do to it depends on how far we go in the playoffs. Unfortunately, I had a BAD reaction to the red dye so I've gotta be careful. It's pretty scarred and needs some fixin up!!

Since you are a tattoo artist, have you heard of a "natural" red dye that does not cause reactions? I've heard rumors, but, haven't checked it out yet.
SheTexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2012   #13
Fred
All Pro

Rep Power: 35830 Fred is a quality contributor and well respectedFred is a quality contributor and well respectedFred is a quality contributor and well respectedFred is a quality contributor and well respectedFred is a quality contributor and well respectedFred is a quality contributor and well respectedFred is a quality contributor and well respectedFred is a quality contributor and well respectedFred is a quality contributor and well respectedFred is a quality contributor and well respectedFred is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by SheTexan View Post
Since you are a tattoo artist, have you heard of a "natural" red dye that does not cause reactions? I've heard rumors, but, haven't checked it out yet.
OK, I'm not a tattoo artist, and maybe "natural" isn't the right word for it; but I definitely recommend Battle Red Kool-Aid!
Fred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2012   #14
Luv_ya_blue
1%er

Rep Power: 27409 Luv_ya_blue is a quality contributor and well respectedLuv_ya_blue is a quality contributor and well respectedLuv_ya_blue is a quality contributor and well respectedLuv_ya_blue is a quality contributor and well respectedLuv_ya_blue is a quality contributor and well respectedLuv_ya_blue is a quality contributor and well respectedLuv_ya_blue is a quality contributor and well respectedLuv_ya_blue is a quality contributor and well respectedLuv_ya_blue is a quality contributor and well respectedLuv_ya_blue is a quality contributor and well respectedLuv_ya_blue is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
How so? Just curious
I think that Houston Tango Blast may be the gang that uses the Texans logo. I know the Syndicate uses the Longhorns logo. Not 100% sure about Tango Blast though.

Special Thanks to False Start for the awesome sig! U Rock!
Luv_ya_blue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2012   #15
Premier
All Pro

Rep Power: 10262 Premier is a quality contributor and well respectedPremier is a quality contributor and well respectedPremier is a quality contributor and well respectedPremier is a quality contributor and well respectedPremier is a quality contributor and well respectedPremier is a quality contributor and well respectedPremier is a quality contributor and well respectedPremier is a quality contributor and well respectedPremier is a quality contributor and well respectedPremier is a quality contributor and well respectedPremier is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
How so? Just curious
im no stranger to tattoos, and i would love to rep my favorite teams with pride in a permanent form (kudos to you). but there is a Texas Hispanic prison gang by the name of Houstone, otherwise known as Tango Blast.. heres a quote from wikipedia..

Quote:
Generally, Tango members identify themselves by sport team logos or area codes from their home town or region
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Puro_Tango_Blast

while generally the main tattoo of this gang is an astros star, theyve adapted any and every houston sports logo, including the throwback logos of the past..
Old 01-02-2012   #16
Luv_ya_blue
1%er

Rep Power: 27409 Luv_ya_blue is a quality contributor and well respectedLuv_ya_blue is a quality contributor and well respectedLuv_ya_blue is a quality contributor and well respectedLuv_ya_blue is a quality contributor and well respectedLuv_ya_blue is a quality contributor and well respectedLuv_ya_blue is a quality contributor and well respectedLuv_ya_blue is a quality contributor and well respectedLuv_ya_blue is a quality contributor and well respectedLuv_ya_blue is a quality contributor and well respectedLuv_ya_blue is a quality contributor and well respectedLuv_ya_blue is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
im no stranger to tattoos, and i would love to rep my favorite teams with pride in a permanent form (kudos to you). but there is a Texas Hispanic prison gang by the name of Houstone, otherwise known as Tango Blast.. heres a quote from wikipedia..

while generally the main tattoo of this gang is an astros star, theyve adapted any and every houston sports logo, including the throwback logos of the past..
Quote:
Originally Posted by Luv_ya_blue View Post
I think that Houston Tango Blast may be the gang that uses the Texans logo. I know the Syndicate uses the Longhorns logo. Not 100% sure about Tango Blast though.
Woo-hoo! I win. LOL

Special Thanks to False Start for the awesome sig! U Rock!
Luv_ya_blue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2012   #17
ts4texans
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by SheTexan View Post
I'm a 66 y/o diehard lady Texan, and I've had my tat since the 2002 season! It's pretty simple, just the Texan logo, but, I'm gettin ready to spruce it up after this season is over. What I do to it depends on how far we go in the playoffs. Unfortunately, I had a BAD reaction to the red dye so I've gotta be careful. It's pretty scarred and needs some fixin up!!

I have honestly never heard of that. I am still going through my apprenticeship though, and there is still A LOT I have to learn.

Treacherous Texans
Old 01-03-2012   #18
texanfan2002114 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 614 texanfan2002114 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanfan2002114 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanfan2002114 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanfan2002114 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanfan2002114 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanfan2002114 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanfan2002114 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanfan2002114 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanfan2002114 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanfan2002114 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanfan2002114 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:

I heard that from another person but not in so much detail. Thanks man!!
texanfan2002114 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2012   #19
Tedc
Hardheaded

Rep Power: 4615 Tedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respected

Old 01-04-2012   #20
amazing80
Site Contributor

Section: my couch
Rep Power: 75430 amazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respected

This is on my right arm

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read