Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

View Poll Results: How Will the Texans' Season End?
We lose to the Wild Card team at Reliant. One and done!! 6 15.79%
We lose in the Division round. 13 34.21%
We lose in the AFC Conference Championship Game. 5 13.16%
We lose in the Super Bowl. 1 2.63%
We win the Super Bowl in the Colts' home stadium. 13 34.21%
Voters: 38. You may not vote on this poll

Old 12-31-2011   #21
EllisUnit
Homerism Champ

Section: 2" from the TV, Screaming.
Rep Power: 67028 EllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: How Will Our Season Play Out

Quote:
Originally Posted by GNTLEWOLF View Post
To me, this is an easy one. We are one and done!
Dont see how anyone can say that, with our defense anything is possible, If kubiak lets yates play anything is possible.
Old 12-31-2011   #22
ObsiWan
Contributor

Rep Power: 164018 ObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by EllisUnit View Post
and imagine how Patriot fans felt when Brady took over
Bledsoe got hurt early in the season, like the first game, so Brady had most of the season to mesh with his offense and get the fans behind him. By playoff time they knew they had a solid QB.
ObsiWan is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2011   #23
ObsiWan
Contributor

Rep Power: 164018 ObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by asleep View Post
Texans win the Super Bowl.

February 5, 2012, this TexansTalk poll will be posted :

Should Kubiak Get Another Year?

1) Yes ......... 38%
2) No ........... 62%
Naaah... the bandwagon muffhuggers will make the vote closer than that.
ObsiWan is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2012   #24
BullBlitz
Section 331

Rep Power: 5859 BullBlitz is a quality contributor and well respectedBullBlitz is a quality contributor and well respectedBullBlitz is a quality contributor and well respectedBullBlitz is a quality contributor and well respectedBullBlitz is a quality contributor and well respectedBullBlitz is a quality contributor and well respectedBullBlitz is a quality contributor and well respectedBullBlitz is a quality contributor and well respectedBullBlitz is a quality contributor and well respectedBullBlitz is a quality contributor and well respectedBullBlitz is a quality contributor and well respected

I wanted to wait until I saw today's game to vote. I think that Delhomme was good enough in his first game with us to beat the Bengals, but that we lose when we go on the road.
BullBlitz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2012   #25
GNTLEWOLF
All Pro

Rep Power: 2051 GNTLEWOLF is a quality contributor and well respectedGNTLEWOLF is a quality contributor and well respectedGNTLEWOLF is a quality contributor and well respectedGNTLEWOLF is a quality contributor and well respectedGNTLEWOLF is a quality contributor and well respectedGNTLEWOLF is a quality contributor and well respectedGNTLEWOLF is a quality contributor and well respectedGNTLEWOLF is a quality contributor and well respectedGNTLEWOLF is a quality contributor and well respectedGNTLEWOLF is a quality contributor and well respectedGNTLEWOLF is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Skype™ to GNTLEWOLF

Quote:
Originally Posted by EllisUnit View Post
Dont see how anyone can say that, with our defense anything is possible, If kubiak lets yates play anything is possible.
How can I say that? how can I say that?...Hmmmm See Titans/Texans, Colts/Texans, or Carolina/Texans games and get back to me....

We aren't playing well, We have injuries at significant positions, have I mentioned we aren't playing well.
I'm sorry, but no amount of koolaide can make me blind to what I see... I hope I'm wrong...BUT!!!
GNTLEWOLF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2012   #26
BullNation4Life
Hall of Fame

Section: Living Room 77429
Rep Power: 49664 BullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by GNTLEWOLF View Post
How can I say that? how can I say that?...Hmmmm See Titans/Texans, Colts/Texans, or Carolina/Texans games and get back to me....

We aren't playing well, We have injuries at significant positions, have I mentioned we aren't playing well.
I'm sorry, but no amount of koolaide can make me blind to what I see... I hope I'm wrong...BUT!!!
and Cincy has YET to beat a playoff team this year, 1-6 against winning teams and backed into the playoffs because Tim Tebow remembered he is Tim Tebow...

guess you failed to look up that little tid bit of factual info...

but you go ahead and keep your "realist" I mean hater attitude...

Ohhh, uh oh, it's FitzMagic....
BullNation4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2012   #27
GNTLEWOLF
All Pro

Rep Power: 2051 GNTLEWOLF is a quality contributor and well respectedGNTLEWOLF is a quality contributor and well respectedGNTLEWOLF is a quality contributor and well respectedGNTLEWOLF is a quality contributor and well respectedGNTLEWOLF is a quality contributor and well respectedGNTLEWOLF is a quality contributor and well respectedGNTLEWOLF is a quality contributor and well respectedGNTLEWOLF is a quality contributor and well respectedGNTLEWOLF is a quality contributor and well respectedGNTLEWOLF is a quality contributor and well respectedGNTLEWOLF is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Skype™ to GNTLEWOLF

Quote:
Originally Posted by BullNation4Life View Post
and Cincy has YET to beat a playoff team this year, 1-6 against winning teams and backed into the playoffs because Tim Tebow remembered he is Tim Tebow...

guess you failed to look up that little tid bit of factual info...

but you go ahead and keep your "realist" I mean hater attitude...
That is indeed a vital fact and I thank you for pointing it out to me. It does make me feel a little better about our chances, but just a little. You see, if we are going to talk that kind of factual information , let's....
The 2-14 Colts didn't beat a single play-off team all year, until Christmas day. And let's see, who was that play-off team?? Oh yeah, it was us...
Same kind of fact or statistic if you will.
Statistics don't win football games. They are a nice measuring stick of performance at times though, I'll grant you.
Now I know that the Colts are not in the play-offs so we don't have to worry about them. And I know that we have already beaten the Bengals once this year ( just like we had previously drubbed the Colts and Titans before recent losses to them) , but none of that means this team is going to either win or lose next week.
What I have seen from the Texans that makes me think we are one and done is that the old culture of losing , along with key injuries seems to have crept back in. I'm trying really hard not to mention that Kubiak looks like he is back to playing not to lose as well. Some folks think he has this genius master plan. I just laugh and think,"Yeah, it is the master coach outsmarting himself again by trying to be the smartest guy in the room."
BTW, I don't get butt hurt when folks who believe themselves to be better fans call me a hater. I know I'm not. I just don't like how I see this team trending or rather, NOT peaking at a time when they need to be playing well. Momentum does mean something in the play-offs and the Texans have none right now. Sorry but that is my opinion, and that is what the poll asked.
GNTLEWOLF is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read