Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 12-29-2011   #21
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 325689 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Playoff tix are on the way!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ObsiWan View Post
I'm curious. What did the letter say?
And who else should have signed it? McNair...?
If I was McNair, I'd have made Gary sign each one.

Old 12-29-2011   #22
TejasTom
Heisenwatt

Section: Brazos Suite
Rep Power: 64171 TejasTom is a quality contributor and well respectedTejasTom is a quality contributor and well respectedTejasTom is a quality contributor and well respectedTejasTom is a quality contributor and well respectedTejasTom is a quality contributor and well respectedTejasTom is a quality contributor and well respectedTejasTom is a quality contributor and well respectedTejasTom is a quality contributor and well respectedTejasTom is a quality contributor and well respectedTejasTom is a quality contributor and well respectedTejasTom is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by ObsiWan View Post
I'm curious. What did the letter say?
And who else should have signed it? McNair...?
Quote:
Dear Season Ticket Holder-

Thank you for providing the Hornefield Advantage for the 2011 AFC South Division Champions! This season has been a thrilling one with many firsts and you have been an integral part of it. We are excited to have secured our first playoff berth in franchise history and are looking fonward to our fans being there to cheer us on.

Enclosed you will find your 2011 Playoff tickets. Once we get information on specific datcs and times, we will notify you through email or be sure and check www.houstontexans.com for all the up to date playoff information. If you have any questions regarding your account, please call one of our customer service representatives at (832) 667-2002 and they will be happy to assist you.

I'm a proud Houstonian like everybody else and I look forward to having our first playoff game in history at Reliant Stadium. We have the best fans in the NFL and we couldn't do it without your support. Thanks for making the 2011 season one to remember.

GO TEXANS!
Gary Kubiak

Head Coach
I thought it would have been McNair, but I'm OK with Kubiak.
Old 12-29-2011   #23
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 140889 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected

Mine were waiting on me whenever I got home last night.

Letter? What letter? I just wanted to see something I haven't seen since I was 26 years old (that would be 18 years ago)........ NFL playoff tickets.
Old 12-29-2011   #24
Kimmy 
RealGirls LvFB!

Section: 321
Rep Power: 20600 Kimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respected

Oh relax all of you! I've never seen a letter from Kubiak. I just thought it was FUNNY. Nothing more, nothing less.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read