Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texan Tailgate The social network of Houston Texan fans around the World. Plan a gathering, find a tailgate, make a friend. This is the forum for player appearances, announcements or any Texans related group event (players or fans).

Old 12-20-2011   #1
Kimmy 
RealGirls LvFB!

Section: 321
Rep Power: 20600 Kimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Arian is a totally cool dude

I rep the Apple Galleria store and was there today. In walks Arian Foster! He was looking at some iPods and I asked if he needed any help.

He did and I got an Apple employee to help him. He bought an iPod and a couple of Dre Beats headsets.

As people recognized him, he took pictures and seemed happy to do so.

After he was done, I was waiting by the front door and asked for a pic, which he gladly took. Told everyone Merry Christmas and left.

I was having the worst day and that totally made me feel better

Old 12-20-2011   #2
ATXtexanfan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 24956 ATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Arian is a totally cool dude

good for you kimmy. way to keep your cool. i would geek out if i saw a texan
ATXtexanfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2011   #3
Brisco_County
Texans worthy

Rep Power: 109604 Brisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respected

He probably enjoyed it. The Houston fanbase is good people.
Brisco_County is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2011   #4
SheTexan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 29598 SheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respected

Thats' awesome Kimmy!!! Congrats!!

Now! Whats a "dre beat?"
SheTexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2011   #5
Kimmy 
RealGirls LvFB!

Rep Power: 20600 Kimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by SheTexan View Post

Now! Whats a "dre beat?"
LOL G'ma -- they are headsets designed by Dr Dre. And I've never seen the idonno emoticon; Love it!
Old 12-21-2011   #6
SheTexan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 29598 SheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kimmy View Post
LOL G'ma -- they are headsets designed by Dr Dre. And I've never seen the idonno emoticon; Love it!
Kimmy! I am so tech challenged I feel elated when I'm able to figure out my text messages on my phone! I'm hopeless!

I feel ashamed, BUT, I've never heard of Dr Dre!
Old 12-21-2011   #7
santo
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 68452 santo is a quality contributor and well respectedsanto is a quality contributor and well respectedsanto is a quality contributor and well respectedsanto is a quality contributor and well respectedsanto is a quality contributor and well respectedsanto is a quality contributor and well respectedsanto is a quality contributor and well respectedsanto is a quality contributor and well respectedsanto is a quality contributor and well respectedsanto is a quality contributor and well respectedsanto is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:

Now! Whats a "dre beat?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kimmy View Post

I thought I was the only one who didn't know what they were.
santo is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 12-21-2011   #8
Kimmy 
RealGirls LvFB!

Quote:
Kimmy! I am so tech challenged I feel elated when I'm able to figure out my text messages on my phone! I'm hopeless!

I feel ashamed, BUT, I've never heard of Dr Dre!
LOL Sometimes I realize what a geek I actually am BY knowing all this stuff. Hazard of a wireless industry job

You may not KNOW who Dr Dre is, but I'm sure you've heard him
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rVr-MyRblA4 Kalifornia Love is one of my favorite songs

Dre Beats
Old 12-21-2011   #9
SheTexan
Site Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by santo View Post
I thought I was the only one who didn't know what they were.
Doesn't say much for us Pasadenians, does it!
Old 12-21-2011   #10
santo
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 68452 santo is a quality contributor and well respectedsanto is a quality contributor and well respectedsanto is a quality contributor and well respectedsanto is a quality contributor and well respectedsanto is a quality contributor and well respectedsanto is a quality contributor and well respectedsanto is a quality contributor and well respectedsanto is a quality contributor and well respectedsanto is a quality contributor and well respectedsanto is a quality contributor and well respectedsanto is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:

LOL!! Funny thing was, I thought #80 was starting a new hobby while he was out.
santo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2011   #11
Blake
MMQB

Section: 551
Rep Power: 76955 Blake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respected

Poor guy. Can only buy an ipod and some headsets because he is vastly underpaid. /sarcasm.

Do we know when the organization plans on offering him a new contract?
Blake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2011   #12
Jaysol 
3rd String Rook

Rep Power: 410 Jaysol is a quality contributor and well respectedJaysol is a quality contributor and well respectedJaysol is a quality contributor and well respectedJaysol is a quality contributor and well respectedJaysol is a quality contributor and well respectedJaysol is a quality contributor and well respectedJaysol is a quality contributor and well respectedJaysol is a quality contributor and well respectedJaysol is a quality contributor and well respectedJaysol is a quality contributor and well respectedJaysol is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Super Mario View Post
Poor guy. Can only buy an ipod and some headsets because he is vastly underpaid. /sarcasm.

Do we know when the organization plans on offering him a new contract?
Those are $300 headsets, and I would imagine contract discussion will wait til the offseason.
Jaysol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2011   #13
EllisUnit
Serving Koolaid

Section: 2" from the TV, Screaming.
Rep Power: 127721 EllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respected

u sure do seem to get close to Arian a lot atleast this time he was looking "UP"
Old 12-26-2011   #14
brakos82
Hall of Fame

Section: 1009 E. Union
Rep Power: 59912 brakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to brakos82

Quote:
Make that 3 of us. LOL

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexanSam View Post
For being the most intelligent form of life on our planet, we sure do some incredibly stupid things.
brakos82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2011   #15
amazing80
Site Contributor

Section: my couch
Rep Power: 87188 amazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:

Now! Whats a "dre beat?"
Whats a "Dre beat" you say?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-PhhBJEoIl4
Old 12-26-2011   #16
Kimmy 
RealGirls LvFB!

Quote:
Originally Posted by EllisUnit View Post
u sure do seem to get close to Arian a lot atleast this time he was looking "UP"
LOL This was completely by chance. A lot of the Texans go in, and last week, Shaq was there. My daughter works there, so she tells me every time someone famous (that she knows) is there.

iPhone launch week, we had Matt Schaub, Jacoby Jones, Arian and Billy Gibbons were there, just to name a few

Mario is in there all.the.time
Old 12-28-2011   #17
Premier
All Pro

Rep Power: 10263 Premier is a quality contributor and well respectedPremier is a quality contributor and well respectedPremier is a quality contributor and well respectedPremier is a quality contributor and well respectedPremier is a quality contributor and well respectedPremier is a quality contributor and well respectedPremier is a quality contributor and well respectedPremier is a quality contributor and well respectedPremier is a quality contributor and well respectedPremier is a quality contributor and well respectedPremier is a quality contributor and well respected

Dr.Dre. often voted the #1 Hip-Hop producer of all-time, Highly debated as the Greatest Of All Time against this little known producer from Houston Texas..

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read