Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texan Tailgate The social network of Houston Texan fans around the World. Plan a gathering, find a tailgate, make a friend. This is the forum for player appearances, announcements or any Texans related group event (players or fans).

Old 12-24-2011   #101
ObsiWan
Contributor

Rep Power: 173167 ObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Borderline fair weather fans.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaft75 View Post
Seriously... How did my thread get merged with this one? I never called out anyones fanhood...

Anyway, screw the last couple of games and even this next game. We have the playoffs ahead of us so let's just punish any team that's in our way to Indy.
I like where your head's at.
+1 rep.

All the b!tching and whinning in the Texans Universe won't undo what's been done. Time to move on.
Go Texans!!
ObsiWan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2011   #102
ObsiWan
Contributor

Rep Power: 173167 ObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Showtime100 View Post
Happy Christmas Eve and Merry Christmas all you borderline fairweather's.

What?!? No Texans gear?!?!?
They're obviously not real Texans fans.
ObsiWan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2011   #103
Showtime100
Got AJ?

Rep Power: 111743 Showtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by ObsiWan View Post
What?!? No Texans gear?!?!?
They're obviously not real Texans fans.
Lol, I just googled and got nothing. That'll have to do. I'll bet our fellow posters have some Texans pets (with pics).
Old 12-24-2011   #104
Shaft75
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 7233 Shaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
I like where your head's at.
+1 rep.

All the b!tching and whinning in the Texans Universe won't undo what's been done. Time to move on.
Go Texans!!
It's almost impossible to rep on an iPhone. But I'll get you when I get to my laptop.

Thanks for being on board! We need to look forward as a fanbase! I know some bullshit has gone down but we have other things to look forward to. Unlike the teams that managed to beat us.
Shaft75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2011   #105
amazing80
Site Contributor

Section: my couch
Rep Power: 36901 amazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respected

Merry Christmas everyone. Happy and safe holidays to all.(Even you Big Lou) I would say stay warm, but it's probably warm down South yet lol.......See you ladies and Gents after Christmas.
Old 12-25-2011   #106
TexansFanatic
Extremist

Rep Power: 7238 TexansFanatic is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFanatic is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFanatic is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFanatic is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFanatic is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFanatic is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFanatic is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFanatic is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFanatic is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFanatic is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFanatic is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
I'm sorry. Was it the manager who put the bad produce and rancid meat in your grocery cart or was it you being too inattentive to notice what quality of food that you were selecting to feed your family?

Are you really the kind of person that refuses to take responsibility for selections/decisions they themselves make? You never struck me as that guy before. I won't believe that's you.

Try another analogy. That one doesn't really fit here.
LOL!

It's an analogy, man! Don't try to read too much into it.

If the hypothetical situation is actually going to sidetrack us from the message then let's just change out the grocery store for a drive-thru restaurant.

There---now I'm not the one who put the crappy product in the bag.

Is that helpful?

TexansFanatic is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read