Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 12-25-2011   #41
Maddict5
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 5500 Maddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: POSITIVES from the Indy game.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Showtime100 View Post
And then if you told me who the losses were and how they played it would take the fun right out of it.
ya we lost to two losing teams after we had clinched the division and playoffs by beating two playoff teams. talk me down off the ledge
Maddict5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2011   #42
heymak
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderkyss View Post
I'm honestly not buying this, "how they played" stuff. That may have been ur best defensive games ever, and was definitely among our better running games.

We did not pass like the Houston Texans, & we didn't pass protect like the Houston Texans....
What he said, lack of a balanced offense lost that game. Texans really miss the passing aspect of their game.

Last edited by heymak; 12-25-2011 at 09:38 AM.
heymak is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2011   #43
TejasTom
Heisenwatt

Section: Brazos Suite
Rep Power: 40043 TejasTom is a quality contributor and well respectedTejasTom is a quality contributor and well respectedTejasTom is a quality contributor and well respectedTejasTom is a quality contributor and well respectedTejasTom is a quality contributor and well respectedTejasTom is a quality contributor and well respectedTejasTom is a quality contributor and well respectedTejasTom is a quality contributor and well respectedTejasTom is a quality contributor and well respectedTejasTom is a quality contributor and well respectedTejasTom is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
... But that wad a well played game overall, & 1:56 away from a win.
A post from Christmas past.

1 3rd down conversion is why lost.
Old 12-25-2011   #44
Hervoyel
The Right Track

Rep Power: 226347 Hervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
I can see you aren't ready for the "POSITIVES" thread yet.
Sunday and I'm still seething over this. I may not be ready for a positives thread for a long, long time.
Old 12-25-2011   #45
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 195251 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss

Quote:
Originally Posted by Showtime100 View Post
Thank you, with witnesses like you who needs a lawyer?

See above message. I said (in effect) we didn't play well against bad teams...and lost. You guys counter with "yes, but you're wrong."
Where am I wrong? You can't tell me we came our flat the way we ran the ball. You can't tell me we came out flat when we forced a turnover on the second snap of the game.

Our passing game was off. Gary's fault, maybe, most likely. But we didn't lose that game because we stunk it up.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read