Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 12-24-2011   #21
burro
almost sentient

Section: on the couch, praying for a broadcast
Rep Power: 10980 burro is a quality contributor and well respectedburro is a quality contributor and well respectedburro is a quality contributor and well respectedburro is a quality contributor and well respectedburro is a quality contributor and well respectedburro is a quality contributor and well respectedburro is a quality contributor and well respectedburro is a quality contributor and well respectedburro is a quality contributor and well respectedburro is a quality contributor and well respectedburro is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: What are the odds of beating Tennessee?

It depends. If Wade returns, our odds are 50-50. If AJ comes back to play, I would think we have at least a 60-40 chance.* Otherwise, I wouldn't give us a 5% chance.

*Assuming we aren't going to play the B/C team.

Fitzpatrick is legit.
burro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2011   #22
dalemurphy
Hall of Fame

Section: Bullpen/ 636
Rep Power: 63855 dalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by nut View Post
We might have to face them in a first round playoff game if Cinnci or NYJ don't get in. If we play run only again, we are going to be toast next weekend. Everybody knows Kubiak doesn't want Yates to throw the ball more than 1 yd downfield, but the Tittz might hammer us if we don't. Back to back losses to the Tittz would be unbearable. It could happen.
Look, everyone is frustrated and disappointed. But, come on! The Texans would have a very good chance to be Tennessee. Having Andre back would help. Let's not jump off the bridge.
Old 12-24-2011   #23
utahmark
markbeth

Rep Power: 8735 utahmark is a quality contributor and well respectedutahmark is a quality contributor and well respectedutahmark is a quality contributor and well respectedutahmark is a quality contributor and well respectedutahmark is a quality contributor and well respectedutahmark is a quality contributor and well respectedutahmark is a quality contributor and well respectedutahmark is a quality contributor and well respectedutahmark is a quality contributor and well respectedutahmark is a quality contributor and well respectedutahmark is a quality contributor and well respected

We will be favored by about 6. You guys don't think we have a chance should put some money on that.
Old 12-24-2011   #24
Doppelganger
None

Rep Power: 38282 Doppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respected

50:50.

We win or we lose. A tie is statistically improbable.

Sig made by False Start in 2010.

Adopt a Texan 2011-Present: Duyen.
Doppelganger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2011   #25
Thorn 
Dirty Old Man

Section: Restrained in the mental ward
Rep Power: 282262 Thorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respected

Well, before the Indy game I predicted we'd beat the Colts and "might" lose to the Titans. Now I have no freaking idea of what might happen.

"Life is tough, but it's tougher when you're stupid." --- John Wayne
Thorn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2011   #26
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 257888 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thorn View Post
Well, before the Indy game I predicted we'd beat the Colts and "might" lose to the Titans. Now I have no freaking idea of what might happen.
I've been in, "I have no freaking idea" mode since after the Oakland game.

I've just been enjoying the ride & it's been a hell of a ride, one I think is far from over.

Something special is happening in Houston Thorn.

& I think you'll be pleasantly surprised when it's all said & done.
Old 12-24-2011   #27
Thorn 
Dirty Old Man

Rep Power: 282262 Thorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderkyss View Post
I've been in, "I have no freaking idea" mode since after the Oakland game.

I've just been enjoying the ride & it's been a hell of a ride, one I think is far from over.

Something special is happening in Houston Thorn.

& I think you'll be pleasantly surprised when it's all said & done.
Right now I'm wearing my long sleve Texan AFC South Champion T-shirt, just breaking it in. I'm going to have it on for the Titans game and our very first playoff game. Whatever happens is good with me. The damn deck has been stacked against us this year, so I'm taking what I get.

Old 12-24-2011   #28
TheMatrix31
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 68220 TheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respected

Doesn't even matter at this point I don't think. Just look good and stay healthy.
TheMatrix31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2011   #29
imatexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 6986 imatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respected

63%.
imatexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2011   #30
Dutchrudder 
COOL BEANS!

Section: Fort Kickass
Rep Power: 150980 Dutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respected

Depends, which crew is reffing the game?
Dutchrudder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2011   #31
TexansFanatic
Extremist

Rep Power: 7238 TexansFanatic is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFanatic is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFanatic is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFanatic is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFanatic is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFanatic is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFanatic is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFanatic is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFanatic is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFanatic is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFanatic is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by utahmark View Post
We will be favored by about 6. You guys don't think we have a chance should put some money on that.
Early line has Titans favored by 3.
TexansFanatic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2011   #32
Thorn 
Dirty Old Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexansFanatic View Post
Why am I not suprised at this?

Old 12-25-2011   #33
ObsiWan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 233844 ObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thorn View Post
Right now I'm wearing my long sleve Texan AFC South Champion T-shirt, just breaking it in. I'm going to have it on for the Titans game and our very first playoff game. Whatever happens is good with me. The damn deck has been stacked against us this year, so I'm taking what I get.
Hey!
Where'd you get a long-sleeved one!!
Tell!! TELL!!!
ObsiWan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2011   #34
CloakNNNdagger
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 215632 CloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by ObsiWan View Post
Hey!
Tell!! TELL!!!

Very COOL!

GO TO FOOTBALLFANATICS.COM

Houston Texans 2011 AFC South Division Champions Locker Room Long Sleeve T-Shirt - White

In Stock (sizes S-XL) - Receive by December 30th

Price: $23.95 Order today, receive no later than Friday, December 30th.
Some limitations apply

$4.99 3-day shipping. (you can get it overnite or 2-day delivery also)

Similar deal on HoustonTexans.com and Academy.com (Academy carries up to XXL), but both of these stores are without emphasis of receipt by Dec 30
CloakNNNdagger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2011   #35
Texecutioner
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 111966 Texecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respected

We will beat the Titans.
Texecutioner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2011   #36
EllisUnit
Serving Koolaid

Section: 2" from the TV, Screaming.
Rep Power: 112249 EllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Norg View Post
If i was in charge the titans will be playing our. B and c team. With nothing but vinnilla. Plays
we can end the titans play off hopes, how sweet would that be, i'd play to kick their ass..........
Old 12-25-2011   #37
CloakNNNdagger
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 215632 CloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexansFanatic View Post
Yea........and we were FAVORED by 6 in the INDY game!
CloakNNNdagger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2011   #38
Lucky

Rep Power: 169923 Lucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by ObsiWan View Post
Hey!
Tell!! TELL!!!
I got mine at the go Texans store in the Bud Plaza. They were also at Academy.
Old 12-25-2011   #39
ObsiWan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 233844 ObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by CloakNNNdagger View Post
Very COOL!

GO TO FOOTBALLFANATICS.COM

Houston Texans 2011 AFC South Division Champions Locker Room Long Sleeve T-Shirt - White

In Stock (sizes S-XL) - Receive by December 30th

Price: $23.95 Order today, receive no later than Friday, December 30th.
Some limitations apply

$4.99 3-day shipping. (you can get it overnite or 2-day delivery also)

Similar deal on HoustonTexans.com and Academy.com (Academy carries up to XXL), but both of these stores are without emphasis of receipt by Dec 30
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucky View Post
I got mine at the go Texans store in the Bud Plaza. They were also at Academy.
Thanks fellow fans. I'm going make an Academy run first thing in the morning.

And the odds of beating Tennessee are pretty good
...especially if our twelth man shows up loud and strong.
ObsiWan is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read