Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 12-19-2011   #1
TheROUSes
Rookie

Rep Power: 0 TheROUSes is a quality contributor and well respectedTheROUSes is a quality contributor and well respectedTheROUSes is a quality contributor and well respectedTheROUSes is a quality contributor and well respectedTheROUSes is a quality contributor and well respectedTheROUSes is a quality contributor and well respectedTheROUSes is a quality contributor and well respectedTheROUSes is a quality contributor and well respectedTheROUSes is a quality contributor and well respectedTheROUSes is a quality contributor and well respectedTheROUSes is a quality contributor and well respected
Default [Video] The Story of T.J. Yates and The Texans. (I Believe!)

This collage that I made tells a story in a way. It's about Yates and his progression and him leading us to the playoffs. The song is, "I Believe!" from Shrek. Listen to what the words of the song says as the pics are shown. When the song is fast the pics are from the games against the Jags, Falcons and Bengals it that order.
Also the ending has Donkey from Shrek laughing while Yates is celebrating after his game winning TD against the Bengals. It goes well with the pic.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QI-NSrVnwzI

Last edited by TheROUSes; 12-20-2011 at 02:22 AM.
TheROUSes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2011   #2
TheROUSes
Rookie

Rep Power: 0 TheROUSes is a quality contributor and well respectedTheROUSes is a quality contributor and well respectedTheROUSes is a quality contributor and well respectedTheROUSes is a quality contributor and well respectedTheROUSes is a quality contributor and well respectedTheROUSes is a quality contributor and well respectedTheROUSes is a quality contributor and well respectedTheROUSes is a quality contributor and well respectedTheROUSes is a quality contributor and well respectedTheROUSes is a quality contributor and well respectedTheROUSes is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The Story of T.J. Yates and The Texans. (I Believe!)

I hope to hear back from people about the video. I'd like to hear what people thought of it.
Old 12-20-2011   #3
Marcus
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 70276 Marcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respected

I give that about the same grade as I gave Yates in the last game he played.
Marcus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2011   #4
BigWig
Bigimus Wigimus

Rep Power: 1266 BigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respected

It was fun but the song is called "Im a Believer" and it was originally recorded by the Monkees, which one of who also is from Htown originally. It was first a hit in the 60's so your probably too young to remember.
BigWig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2011   #5
TheROUSes
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by marcus View Post
i give that about the same grade as i gave yates in the last game he played.
ok.
Old 12-20-2011   #6
ObsiWan
Contributor

Rep Power: 172895 ObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: [Video] The Story of T.J. Yates and The Texans. (I Believe!)

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheROUSes View Post
This collage that I made tells a story in a way. It's about Yates and his progression and him leading us to the playoffs. The song is, "I Believe!" from Shrek. Listen to what the words of the song says as the pics are shown. When the song is fast the pics are from the games against the Jags, Falcons and Bengals it that order.
Also the ending has Donkey from Shrek laughing while Yates is celebrating after his game winning TD against the Bengals. It goes well with the pic.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QI-NSrVnwzI
Repped because I appreciate your enthusiam. It's better than I could do.
ObsiWan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2011   #7
NitroGSXR
Super Sic #58

Rep Power: 61322 NitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respected

I enjoyed the photos. Thanks for sharing!
Old 12-20-2011   #8
TheROUSes
Rookie

Default Re: [Video] The Story of T.J. Yates and The Texans. (I Believe!)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ObsiWan View Post
Repped because I appreciate your enthusiam. It's better than I could do.
Old 12-20-2011   #9
TheROUSes
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by NitroGSXR View Post
I enjoyed the photos. Thanks for sharing!
You're welcome.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read