Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

View Poll Results: Which Banner?
Yates winning TD thow (the one that is up now) 22 25.00%
Bloody Cushing (sorry Brits we are not swearing here) 66 75.00%
Voters: 88. You may not vote on this poll

Old 12-16-2011   #21
Hookem Horns
That Server Guy

Rep Power: 99520 Hookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Banner Vote Yates winning TD throw or bloodly Cushing

OK ... now that I can get this thing to rotate I can get a little creative. I have to say the "Lord of No Rings" banner is my favorite.
Hookem Horns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2011   #22
SheTexan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 29598 SheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respected

They're all great Kevin!! LOVE um!!
SheTexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2011   #23
ObsiWan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 237388 ObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hookem Horns View Post
OK ... now that I can get this thing to rotate I can get a little creative. I have to say the "Lord of No Rings" banner is my favorite.
Good job!!

Although, knowing why/how Cushing got that bloody face takes away from it for me.
ObsiWan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2011   #24
ChrisG
Road Fan

Rep Power: 10404 ChrisG is a quality contributor and well respectedChrisG is a quality contributor and well respectedChrisG is a quality contributor and well respectedChrisG is a quality contributor and well respectedChrisG is a quality contributor and well respectedChrisG is a quality contributor and well respectedChrisG is a quality contributor and well respectedChrisG is a quality contributor and well respectedChrisG is a quality contributor and well respectedChrisG is a quality contributor and well respectedChrisG is a quality contributor and well respected

Bloody Cushing sums up our season this year. Bloody but still kicking ass and taking names

Old 12-16-2011   #25
HTown2ATX
TexansMetalhead

Rep Power: 64539 HTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respected

Both good, but I prefer the Cushing one.......as Metal as it gets...brutal!

Dormant bodies bursting!
HTown2ATX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2011   #26
SheTexan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 29598 SheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by ObsiWan View Post
Good job!!

Although, knowing why/how Cushing got that bloody face takes away from it for me.

Why? Did I miss something?
SheTexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2011   #27
ChrisG
Road Fan

Rep Power: 10404 ChrisG is a quality contributor and well respectedChrisG is a quality contributor and well respectedChrisG is a quality contributor and well respectedChrisG is a quality contributor and well respectedChrisG is a quality contributor and well respectedChrisG is a quality contributor and well respectedChrisG is a quality contributor and well respectedChrisG is a quality contributor and well respectedChrisG is a quality contributor and well respectedChrisG is a quality contributor and well respectedChrisG is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by SheTexan View Post
No, I thought his bloody face reason was pretty bad ass. He head butted a guy without his helmet on (other player had a helmet on). Cant get much more bad ass than that
Old 12-16-2011   #28
eriadoc
Texan-American

Rep Power: 255440 eriadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via ICQ to eriadoc Send a message via Yahoo to eriadoc

This team is not about one player.
Old 12-16-2011   #29
ObsiWan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 237388 ObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by SheTexan View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisG View Post
No, I thought his bloody face reason was pretty bad ass. He head butted a guy without his helmet on (other player had a helmet on). Cant get much more goofy than that
Yes, Cushing got into a <ahem> heated discussion with a Browns O-lineman and ripped his helmet off and THEN headbutted him.
In Cushing's own words (he was mic'ed up that week), "That was reeeal bright..."
Every player knows, you DO NOT take your helmet off if you get into a squabble.

Du'uh...

But hey, that's our boy. Cush....
Ain't no BackDown in him at all.
Old 12-16-2011   #30
DBCooper 
Outlaw

Rep Power: 130706 DBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respected

Very cool Hookem, I love the rotation!
Old 12-17-2011   #31
brakos82
Hall of Fame

Section: 1009 E. Union
Rep Power: 57075 brakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to brakos82

Although on the Ryans/Mario one, it looks like Mario's calling out Toro.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexanSam View Post
For being the most intelligent form of life on our planet, we sure do some incredibly stupid things.
brakos82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2011   #32
Dutchrudder 
COOL BEANS!

Section: Fort Kickass
Rep Power: 150980 Dutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by ObsiWan View Post
Yes, Cushing got into a <ahem> heated discussion with a Browns O-lineman and ripped his helmet off and THEN headbutted him.
In Cushing's own words (he was mic'ed up that week), "That was reeeal bright..."
Every player knows, you DO NOT take your helmet off if you get into a squabble.

Du'uh...

But hey, that's our boy. Cush....
Ain't no BackDown in him at all.
It looked to me like the Brown's player instigated it and did the headbutt. Cushing shouldn't have taken his helmet off though.

http://youtu.be/sf_aimIs5Ew?t=2m45s
Old 12-17-2011   #33
Malloy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 13071 Malloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dutchrudder View Post
It looked to me like the Brown's player instigated it and did the headbutt. Cushing shouldn't have taken his helmet off though.

Crap, I had not seen that!

They should have suspended that Browns player, what an ass...
Old 12-17-2011   #34
run-david-run
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 1331 run-david-run is a quality contributor and well respectedrun-david-run is a quality contributor and well respectedrun-david-run is a quality contributor and well respectedrun-david-run is a quality contributor and well respectedrun-david-run is a quality contributor and well respectedrun-david-run is a quality contributor and well respectedrun-david-run is a quality contributor and well respectedrun-david-run is a quality contributor and well respectedrun-david-run is a quality contributor and well respectedrun-david-run is a quality contributor and well respectedrun-david-run is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to run-david-run

I don't think there could be a better metaphor for this Texans season than the bloody Cushing photo, personally.
Old 12-17-2011   #35
ObsiWan
Site Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dutchrudder View Post

Oh the Browns guy definitely did start it. He got a burr under his saddle about something earlier in the game and then came at Cushing during Demps' INT return. To his credit, Cush actually turned his back and tried to walk away.

Here's the LINK to the whole mic'ed up piece; the headbutt incident occurs at about the 2:50-ish mark.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read