Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texan Tailgate The social network of Houston Texan fans around the World. Plan a gathering, find a tailgate, make a friend. This is the forum for player appearances, announcements or any Texans related group event (players or fans).

Old 12-14-2011   #21
jjjezebel
ĦAy, caramba!

Section: Section 116, seats 15-17
Rep Power: 11835 jjjezebel is a quality contributor and well respectedjjjezebel is a quality contributor and well respectedjjjezebel is a quality contributor and well respectedjjjezebel is a quality contributor and well respectedjjjezebel is a quality contributor and well respectedjjjezebel is a quality contributor and well respectedjjjezebel is a quality contributor and well respectedjjjezebel is a quality contributor and well respectedjjjezebel is a quality contributor and well respectedjjjezebel is a quality contributor and well respectedjjjezebel is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: I made a pledge many years back...

Quote:
Originally Posted by NitroGSXR View Post
Where are you going to put it? I can't wait to see it!!
I'm still mulling that part over. Depends on how big it ends up being, I guess.
jjjezebel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2011   #22
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 108115 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by jjjezebel View Post
I don't really care about whether average folks get it or not, and I don't mind explaining if they don't. I want what I get to be more a work of art, less corporate marketing.

Got one!

Andrew's tattoo is nothing at all like what I want, honestly. It's very cool, and great for him, but I want something more *me*.

I appreciate all the suggestions, but I'm pretty set on what I want...I'm really just looking for a picture. I found the intro on YouTube. I can probably pause it on a good shot, and take a screen capture. I plan to draw my own design, I just need a good reference to work from.

I gotcha!! I hear you and I have contemplated getting a Tatt to cover my ex on my left shoulder... It's just really hard to figure out what I want.

Decisions, decisions.
Old 12-15-2011   #23
Hookem Horns
That Server Guy

Rep Power: 85968 Hookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by SheTexan View Post
I got mine in 2002, and thinking about getting another. If we win the AFC championship if will get done. Like you, just gotta find something special!
You have Texans tattoos Grandma?

Hookem Horns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2011   #24
Kimmy 
RealGirls LvFB!

Section: 321
Rep Power: 20599 Kimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respected

I have the traditional logo on the outside of my left ankle. Can't wait to add some roman numerals to it
Old 12-15-2011   #25
OzzO
.. and then?

Rep Power: 28635 OzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to OzzO

Quote:
Originally Posted by jjjezebel View Post
I'm still mulling that part over. Depends on how big it ends up being, I guess.
Full back piece! Go all in!

OzzO is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2011   #26
SheTexan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 29598 SheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hookem Horns View Post
You have Texans tattoos Grandma?

Yep!! Just ask Channel 13 for a pic! They seem to think it's pretty cool for an old grandma to have a TEXAN tat! They've taken pics of it twice. It's just the traditional logo, but, I like it. It would be much better except I had a horrific reaction to the red dye and had to have IV antibiotics. It took about 16 wks for the thing to heal, so it's pretty scarred. But, it just goes along with the nine years of hell we went through to get where we are today.

I want to have it redone, but, hesitant because of the dye thing. Someone told me they have a new "natural" red dye out that does not cause reactions. Anyone know anything about that? Thinking about adding lightning bolts, like they have at the beginning of the intro. LOVE that!!
It's on my right calf.
SheTexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2011   #27
jjjezebel
ĦAy, caramba!

Section: Section 116, seats 15-17
Rep Power: 11835 jjjezebel is a quality contributor and well respectedjjjezebel is a quality contributor and well respectedjjjezebel is a quality contributor and well respectedjjjezebel is a quality contributor and well respectedjjjezebel is a quality contributor and well respectedjjjezebel is a quality contributor and well respectedjjjezebel is a quality contributor and well respectedjjjezebel is a quality contributor and well respectedjjjezebel is a quality contributor and well respectedjjjezebel is a quality contributor and well respectedjjjezebel is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by OzzO View Post
Full back piece! Go all in!

Oh...I don't think I'm THAT committed!
jjjezebel is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read