Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 12-15-2011   #41
ObsiWan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 288222 ObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: More disrespect from national media.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoth-Boy View Post
Cowherd is generating traffic for the ESPN website and himself, which is what he is paid to do.
BINGO!!

We have a WINNER!

He and Bayless only stay on the air by inciting controversy. They bring nothing else to the table. They never played anywhere. They never coached anywhere. Other than being the annoying guy that has to say the opposite of what everyone else seems to think is obvious (and use left-field arguments to defend their positions), they bring nothing else to the table.

I understand this so I take their opinions with a grain of salt.
ObsiWan is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2011   #42
Double Barrel
Modified Simian

Section: Gridiron, Tx
Rep Power: 397515 Double Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thorn View Post
I prefer NFLN to ESPN for no reason other than I can just leave it on that channel while I do other stuff and they'll eventually get around to talking about the Texans. I think most announcers are saying positive, but sometimes hesitantly so, good things about the Texans. If Schaub was still the QB, a lot of them would be more inclined to pump us up. They're still waiting on TJ to either screw up or keep showing he can do the job. I'm not sure I blame them for that.
NFLN is the only channel that I bother to watch, simply because the NFL is the only sport that I pay any attention.

I could care less about any other sport, with the exception of UFC in the off-season, so ESPN is not interesting to me in any sort of way. I sometimes watch NFL Live, but Dilfer and Hoge are such a blowhards that it makes it hard to watch on a regular basis.
Old 12-15-2011   #43
HTown2ATX
TexansMetalhead

Rep Power: 75856 HTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Double Barrel View Post
NFLN is the only channel that I bother to watch, simply because the NFL is the only sport that I pay any attention.

I could care less about any other sport, with the exception of UFC in the off-season, so ESPN is not interesting to me in any sort of way. I sometimes watch NFL Live, but Dilfer and Hoge are such a blowhards that it makes it hard to watch on a regular basis.
If I had NFLN that is prbably all I would watch. I watch a lot of sports but Football is clearly king and I would watch whatever they had on in the offseason when I was living with parents after my divorce. I loved NFLN, but as I only get ESPN now I have to make due.

Honestly though, you left out Trey Wingo from NFL Live, that guy is toolmania.....friggin max douche IMO. (not saying Dilfer and Hodge aren't )

Dormant bodies bursting!
HTown2ATX is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read