Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Tickets, Memorabilia and Gear
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 12-12-2011   #1
redwhiteANDblue
Color of Texans

Rep Power: 4784 redwhiteANDblue is a quality contributor and well respectedredwhiteANDblue is a quality contributor and well respectedredwhiteANDblue is a quality contributor and well respectedredwhiteANDblue is a quality contributor and well respectedredwhiteANDblue is a quality contributor and well respectedredwhiteANDblue is a quality contributor and well respectedredwhiteANDblue is a quality contributor and well respectedredwhiteANDblue is a quality contributor and well respectedredwhiteANDblue is a quality contributor and well respectedredwhiteANDblue is a quality contributor and well respectedredwhiteANDblue is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Cheap Jerseys

Anyone know a website selling cheap jerseys? They don't have to be real or anything. I just need it to decorate my wall. I already have one AJ jersey that's autographed and framed but I want 5 other jerseys surrounding it.

Thanks
Old 12-12-2011   #2
Farough
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 880 Farough is a quality contributor and well respectedFarough is a quality contributor and well respectedFarough is a quality contributor and well respectedFarough is a quality contributor and well respectedFarough is a quality contributor and well respectedFarough is a quality contributor and well respectedFarough is a quality contributor and well respectedFarough is a quality contributor and well respectedFarough is a quality contributor and well respectedFarough is a quality contributor and well respectedFarough is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via MSN to Farough
Default Re: Cheap Jerseys

I've been using cool-jerseys.com.. Recommend ordering multiples to keep the shipping cost per down. The quality has been good. Me and my friends have gotten probably around 100 jerseys total from that site and only had 2 jerseys that were wrong.. Had a Green Bay Jennings one with SGNINNEJ sewn on lol
Old 12-12-2011   #3
redwhiteANDblue
Color of Texans

Rep Power: 4784 redwhiteANDblue is a quality contributor and well respectedredwhiteANDblue is a quality contributor and well respectedredwhiteANDblue is a quality contributor and well respectedredwhiteANDblue is a quality contributor and well respectedredwhiteANDblue is a quality contributor and well respectedredwhiteANDblue is a quality contributor and well respectedredwhiteANDblue is a quality contributor and well respectedredwhiteANDblue is a quality contributor and well respectedredwhiteANDblue is a quality contributor and well respectedredwhiteANDblue is a quality contributor and well respectedredwhiteANDblue is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farough View Post
I've been using cool-jerseys.com.. Recommend ordering multiples to keep the shipping cost per down. The quality has been good. Me and my friends have gotten probably around 100 jerseys total from that site and only had 2 jerseys that were wrong.. Had a Green Bay Jennings one with SGNINNEJ sewn on lol
Haha thanks a lot man. Hopefully mine doesn't turn out like that
Old 12-13-2011   #4
Seņor Stan
El Guapo

Rep Power: 44649 Seņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farough View Post
Gotta get me a SETAY jersey!
Seņor Stan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2011   #5
Hardcore Texan
Magnet Man

Rep Power: 19817 Hardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by redwhiteANDblue View Post
Anyone know a website selling cheap jerseys? They don't have to be real or anything. I just need it to decorate my wall. I already have one AJ jersey that's autographed and framed but I want 5 other jerseys surrounding it.

Thanks
I got two, women's small jerseys for sale, they would probably work well for what you are trying to do.

http://www.texanstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=87334
Old 12-13-2011   #6
TejasTom
Get #80 a ring!

Section: Brazos Suite
Rep Power: 33986 TejasTom is a quality contributor and well respectedTejasTom is a quality contributor and well respectedTejasTom is a quality contributor and well respectedTejasTom is a quality contributor and well respectedTejasTom is a quality contributor and well respectedTejasTom is a quality contributor and well respectedTejasTom is a quality contributor and well respectedTejasTom is a quality contributor and well respectedTejasTom is a quality contributor and well respectedTejasTom is a quality contributor and well respectedTejasTom is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by redwhiteANDblue View Post

Thanks
If I can find them, I have blue Steve Slaton #20 and blue Benard Pollard #31 that you can have if you want them. (They may have already been take to Salvation Army)
TejasTom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2011   #7
redwhiteANDblue
Color of Texans

Thanks for the offer guys. I ending up ordering some already

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Tickets, Memorabilia and Gear
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read