Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 12-14-2011   #1
Daravenator
Veteran

Rep Power: 3744 Daravenator is a quality contributor and well respectedDaravenator is a quality contributor and well respectedDaravenator is a quality contributor and well respectedDaravenator is a quality contributor and well respectedDaravenator is a quality contributor and well respectedDaravenator is a quality contributor and well respectedDaravenator is a quality contributor and well respectedDaravenator is a quality contributor and well respectedDaravenator is a quality contributor and well respectedDaravenator is a quality contributor and well respectedDaravenator is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Congrats to the Texans and their fans!

I haven't posted here in, well, over a year! But better late than never to say congrats to the Houston Texans and their long-time fans for winning their first AFCS division title. Feels good, doesn't it?

I hope the Ravens follow suit with a AFCN title of their own, but that remains to be seen with only three games left to go and tied 10-3 with Pittsburgh. But I would not mind seeing the Texans come to Baltimore in January playing in the AFCC. Anything's better than the Steelers or the Pats!

Seriously, good luck in the rest of the season. It can be hard to back a long-time loser (like the Orioles). Nice when it finally pays off. Especially when it's the Colts looking up at you!
Daravenator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2011   #2
Hardcore Texan
Magnet Man

Rep Power: 19818 Hardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Congrats to the Texans and their fans!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daravenator View Post
I haven't posted here in, well, over a year! But better late than never to say congrats to the Houston Texans and their long-time fans for winning their first AFCS division title. Feels good, doesn't it?

I hope the Ravens follow suit with a AFCN title of their own, but that remains to be seen with only three games left to go and tied 10-3 with Pittsburgh. But I would not mind seeing the Texans come to Baltimore in January playing in the AFCC. Anything's better than the Steelers or the Pats!

Seriously, good luck in the rest of the season. It can be hard to back a long-time loser (like the Orioles). Nice when it finally pays off. Especially when it's the Colts looking up at you!
Thanks. As for the bolded, we'd prefer to host that little joint in H-town thankyaverymuch....
Old 12-14-2011   #3
gtexan02
Working?

Rep Power: 74340 gtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daravenator View Post

Ha, no kidding. You guys have owned us in Baltimore recently
Old 12-14-2011   #4
Daravenator
Veteran

Rep Power: 3744 Daravenator is a quality contributor and well respectedDaravenator is a quality contributor and well respectedDaravenator is a quality contributor and well respectedDaravenator is a quality contributor and well respectedDaravenator is a quality contributor and well respectedDaravenator is a quality contributor and well respectedDaravenator is a quality contributor and well respectedDaravenator is a quality contributor and well respectedDaravenator is a quality contributor and well respectedDaravenator is a quality contributor and well respectedDaravenator is a quality contributor and well respected

Well, if what I hope happens, the playoffs will wind their way up the Bay. Baltimore controls their own destiny as of right now. Win out at 13-3 and the road to the SB comes through here.

But Pittsburgh, Cleveland and Cincinnati (Good Lord! Three division rivals at the end of the regular season!) may have a little something to say about that!

I hope at least the Pats lose to the Mighty Tebow and you guys get the bye instead of Marcia.

My heart goes out to Schaub, though, Whatta kick in the pants, huh?
Daravenator is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read