Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 12-13-2011   #1
SeminoleTexan
Rookie

Rep Power: 112 SeminoleTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeminoleTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeminoleTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeminoleTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeminoleTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeminoleTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeminoleTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeminoleTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeminoleTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeminoleTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeminoleTexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Fan Reaction video of game winning TD

I was browsing on youtube and came across this video someone took of the reaction at the Houston Texans Grille during the game winning TD. Sent chills down my back! I definitely need to make it out there to watch a game.

There are some other fan reaction vids from different bars if you look around.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DEIvZNlquZ4
SeminoleTexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2011   #2
NastyNate
I go kerplunk

Section: Uranus
Rep Power: 50843 NastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Fan Reaction video of game winning TD

http://www.corbisimages.com/images/4...1DC5F413E62%7D
Old 12-14-2011   #3
SeminoleTexan
Rookie

Rep Power: 112 SeminoleTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeminoleTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeminoleTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeminoleTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeminoleTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeminoleTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeminoleTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeminoleTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeminoleTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeminoleTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeminoleTexan is a quality contributor and well respected

another one.... I have to be up for work in 6 hours, but I don't care, I can watch these things all night lol....is it Sunday yet?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oi6fM-uG8kk
SeminoleTexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2011   #4
The Cush
All Pro

Rep Power: 2778 The Cush is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Cush is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Cush is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Cush is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Cush is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Cush is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Cush is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Cush is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Cush is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Cush is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Cush is a quality contributor and well respected

I CAN'T WAIT TO MOVE BACK TO HOUSTON NEXT WEEK AND GET IN THIS ATMOSPHERE!!! (caps were needed, I'm that excited!)
The Cush is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2011   #5
EVOLVIST
Kid A

Rep Power: 26851 EVOLVIST is a quality contributor and well respectedEVOLVIST is a quality contributor and well respectedEVOLVIST is a quality contributor and well respectedEVOLVIST is a quality contributor and well respectedEVOLVIST is a quality contributor and well respectedEVOLVIST is a quality contributor and well respectedEVOLVIST is a quality contributor and well respectedEVOLVIST is a quality contributor and well respectedEVOLVIST is a quality contributor and well respectedEVOLVIST is a quality contributor and well respectedEVOLVIST is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeminoleTexan View Post
I was browsing on youtube and came across this video someone took of the reaction at the Houston Texans Grille during the game winning TD. Sent chills down my back! I definitely need to make it out there to watch a game.

There are some other fan reaction vids from different bars if you look around.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DEIvZNlquZ4
Oh, friggin', wow, man!

I have never heard a bar erupt like that and start chanting Schaub's name. Not even in last year's Redskin's game.

What prompts this type of hysteria?

It is hope atop a foundation of substance.
EVOLVIST is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2011   #6
Premier
All Pro

Rep Power: 8248 Premier is a quality contributor and well respectedPremier is a quality contributor and well respectedPremier is a quality contributor and well respectedPremier is a quality contributor and well respectedPremier is a quality contributor and well respectedPremier is a quality contributor and well respectedPremier is a quality contributor and well respectedPremier is a quality contributor and well respectedPremier is a quality contributor and well respectedPremier is a quality contributor and well respectedPremier is a quality contributor and well respected

TJ TJ TJ TJ TJ!!!!!

a couple of weeks ago, you couldnt find a vid of tj on youtube..

now....

http://www.youtube.com/results?searc...55l687l1.5l6l0
Old 12-14-2011   #7
swyyyguy
texas longhorns

Rep Power: 0 swyyyguy is a quality contributor and well respectedswyyyguy is a quality contributor and well respectedswyyyguy is a quality contributor and well respectedswyyyguy is a quality contributor and well respectedswyyyguy is a quality contributor and well respectedswyyyguy is a quality contributor and well respectedswyyyguy is a quality contributor and well respectedswyyyguy is a quality contributor and well respectedswyyyguy is a quality contributor and well respectedswyyyguy is a quality contributor and well respectedswyyyguy is a quality contributor and well respected

sick videos!
swyyyguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 12-14-2011   #8
TheMatrix31
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 52329 TheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respected

Absolutely beautiful.
TheMatrix31 is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read