Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 12-13-2011   #21
speedfreek
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 32864 speedfreek is a quality contributor and well respectedspeedfreek is a quality contributor and well respectedspeedfreek is a quality contributor and well respectedspeedfreek is a quality contributor and well respectedspeedfreek is a quality contributor and well respectedspeedfreek is a quality contributor and well respectedspeedfreek is a quality contributor and well respectedspeedfreek is a quality contributor and well respectedspeedfreek is a quality contributor and well respectedspeedfreek is a quality contributor and well respectedspeedfreek is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Insert your caption

"I'm too sexy for my shirt too sexy for my shirt
So sexy it hurts"

TJ
speedfreek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2011   #22
michaelm
vox nihili

Section: 648
Rep Power: 94228 michaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by speedfreek View Post

TJ Evil: "Here's the plan. We win the Lombardi, and we hold it ransom for... ONE MILLION DOLLARS!"

Number Two: Don't you think we should ask for *more* than a million dollars? A million dollars isn't exactly a lot of money these days. The NFL alone makes over 9 billion dollars a year!

TJ Evil: Really? That's a lot of money.
[pause]

TJ Evil: Okay then, we hold it ransom for...

TJ Evil: One... Hundred... BILLION DOLLARS!
michaelm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2011   #23
chicagotexan2
IDBLDogDareU

Rep Power: 125849 chicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by srrono View Post
insert your caption
[IMG][/IMG]
Yo Indy, JAX & TN..... Tell me how my @$$ tastes.
Old 12-13-2011   #24
ObsiWan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 210087 ObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
insert your caption
[IMG][/IMG]
Barwin:
Very soon... one of us will be "voted off the island"
ObsiWan is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2011   #25
Cjeremy635
Overtraining

Rep Power: 31248 Cjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respected

Konichiwa, Bitches!
Cjeremy635 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2011   #26
El Tejano
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 13331 El Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by ObsiWan View Post

Stay tuned....
Matt Leinart told me to do this before I get in the hot tub!
El Tejano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2011   #27
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 111168 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by ObsiWan View Post

Wanna see a butt kickin'?
Stay tuned....
To steal a line from Matt Lienart:

Chill the **** out Houston.... I got this!!
Old 08-19-2013   #28
Showtime100
Got AJ?

Rep Power: 143118 Showtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respected

This is an old thread but still has some mileage left......caption this.......

Old 08-19-2013   #29
Tailgate
Fall of Hame

Rep Power: 27364 Tailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Showtime100 View Post

"Yo, you're phone keeps butt dialing me bruh..."
Tailgate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2013   #30
Tailgate
Fall of Hame

Rep Power: 27364 Tailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:

"Yo, where can I plug this?"

Tailgate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2013   #31
Playoffs 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 278195 Playoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respected

Was looking for this thread earlier...

...and the next thing you know POOF!, I disappear. Gone. You know that, right?
Playoffs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2013   #32
chicagotexan2
IDBLDogDareU

Rep Power: 125849 chicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:

Matt I know you run like a geriatric but this jitterbug phone is too much.
Old 08-19-2013   #33
chicagotexan2
IDBLDogDareU

Quote:
Originally Posted by Playoffs View Post

Officer I have no idea where incognito is buried. Why don't you ask Aaron Hernandez.
Old 08-19-2013   #34
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 145918 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
insert your caption
[IMG][/IMG]
Next year we get letter jackets!
Old 08-19-2013   #35
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 145918 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:

Hey Matt! Your golf cart detector is turned off.
Old 08-19-2013   #36
badboy
Site Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by speedfreek View Post
"I'm too sexy for my shirt too sexy for my shirt
So sexy it hurts"

TJ
Hey, sugar, did I tell you I am an NFL quarterback?
Old 08-19-2013   #37
badboy
Site Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Playoffs View Post

$9 million in cap space Antonio?
Old 08-19-2013   #38
MEGA SWATT
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 17946 MEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:

"Ok, 1/4 turn to the right.....that should take care of all the under throws"

Old 08-20-2013   #39
TejasTom
Heisenwatt

Section: Brazos Suite
Rep Power: 48076 TejasTom is a quality contributor and well respectedTejasTom is a quality contributor and well respectedTejasTom is a quality contributor and well respectedTejasTom is a quality contributor and well respectedTejasTom is a quality contributor and well respectedTejasTom is a quality contributor and well respectedTejasTom is a quality contributor and well respectedTejasTom is a quality contributor and well respectedTejasTom is a quality contributor and well respectedTejasTom is a quality contributor and well respectedTejasTom is a quality contributor and well respected

Anyone know how to adjust the speed on this?
Old 08-21-2013   #40
ObsiWan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 210087 ObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respected

Just one more little adjustment and RoboSchaub throws all the passes to ME. heh heh heh
ObsiWan is online now   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read