Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 12-06-2011   #1
El Tejano
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 14626 El Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Time to have a talk in the coaches office.

Ok, you are Gary Kubiak and you are wanting certain players to step up their game for this last stretch of the season. Who do you call in to your office?

My two choices : Kevin Walter and Antonio Smith. Haven't heard from them in quite some time. We need some TDs out of Keving and some more sacks out of Antonio.
El Tejano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2011   #2
Ole Miss Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 24791 Ole Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Time to have a talk in the coaches office.

The entire offensive line. I'd say, "If you block like the #1 line in the league and give TJ an extra split second... we're going to keep winning games. It's on you. Thanks, have a good day."
#99 JJ Watt - Dream Big Work Hard
Ole Miss Texan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2011   #3
JamesBill
Veteran

Rep Power: 6477 JamesBill is a quality contributor and well respectedJamesBill is a quality contributor and well respectedJamesBill is a quality contributor and well respectedJamesBill is a quality contributor and well respectedJamesBill is a quality contributor and well respectedJamesBill is a quality contributor and well respectedJamesBill is a quality contributor and well respectedJamesBill is a quality contributor and well respectedJamesBill is a quality contributor and well respectedJamesBill is a quality contributor and well respectedJamesBill is a quality contributor and well respected

not sure how you can have a Problem with what smith has been doing.

I talk to Winston and briesel
JamesBill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2011   #4
Playoffs 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 347973 Playoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respected

Wade Phillips.
Old 12-06-2011   #5
disaacks3
Site Contributor

Section: 116 - Row M
Rep Power: 145735 disaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by JamesBill View Post
not sure how you can have a Problem with what smith has been doing.

I talk to Winston and briesel
I'm with you, hard to yell at the Defense right now.
Old 12-06-2011   #6
TexanSam
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 29758 TexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respected

Antonio Smith? The entire D-line has been pretty dominant all season long. Can't complain about Smith. Just because he doesn't have many sacks doesn't mean he's not getting the job done.

I'd talk to Jacoby. If Andre is going to miss a couple of games, then Jacoby needs to step up. Of course, we've been saying this for years now.

Thanks to Premier
TexanSam is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2011   #7
Thorn 
Dirty Old Man

Section: Restrained in the mental ward
Rep Power: 294595 Thorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respected

I'd call in Andre Johnson, that lazy good for nothing reciever of ours that spends half his time on the bench. And Schaub, who suddenly decieded he needed a vacation. Of course there's always Mario Freaking Williams who is taking off most of the season with a sore tit.

"Life is tough, but it's tougher when you're stupid." --- John Wayne
Thorn is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 12-06-2011   #8
srrono
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 21340 srrono is a quality contributor and well respectedsrrono is a quality contributor and well respectedsrrono is a quality contributor and well respectedsrrono is a quality contributor and well respectedsrrono is a quality contributor and well respectedsrrono is a quality contributor and well respectedsrrono is a quality contributor and well respectedsrrono is a quality contributor and well respectedsrrono is a quality contributor and well respectedsrrono is a quality contributor and well respectedsrrono is a quality contributor and well respected

Kubiak needs to talk to Bob McNair about the field condition before the Texans lose all thier players!
srrono is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2011   #9
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 139057 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected

I would call Jacoby Jones in and give him the speech that Tommy Chong's father gave him:

"When boy, when.... are you going to get your act together?"

".......That Finklestein Sh*t kid!?
Old 12-06-2011   #10
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 291737 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Tejano View Post
Ok, you are Gary Kubiak and you are wanting certain players to step up their game for this last stretch of the season. Who do you call in to your office?

My two choices : Kevin Walter and Antonio Smith. Haven't heard from them in quite some time. We need some TDs out of Keving and some more sacks out of Antonio.
I think I would call Antonio in the office. Tell him he's been doing great, but he needs to finish.

KDub... WRs are so dependent on the QB, I don't know that I'd tell him to step it up, I might tell him that there will be a time I'm going to ask him to go deep & I'm going to need him to be there. I trust he will be there.

JJ, I'd call that knuckle head in & tell him if it's close, it better be caught. He's getting open I really don't think there is a corner in the league that can cover him. But he's got to make those close catches. That rookie QB needs it.

I'd call Cushing in & tell him I think Demeco is out playing him & he's about to lose that green dot on his helmet.

Then I'd call Demeco in & tell him that Cushing is out playing him & he may never see that green dot on his helmet again.

Lastly, I'd call the OL in as a group & tell them we're going to run the ball & we need them to step it up. I appreciate everything they've put into this thing up to this point, but all that means nothings. Champions find another gear in December & when I look at that group, I'm looking at champions. It's time to find that other gear.
Old 12-06-2011   #11
V3rm0nt3r
All Pro

Section: Wherever the biggest TV is
Rep Power: 2846 V3rm0nt3r is a quality contributor and well respectedV3rm0nt3r is a quality contributor and well respectedV3rm0nt3r is a quality contributor and well respectedV3rm0nt3r is a quality contributor and well respectedV3rm0nt3r is a quality contributor and well respectedV3rm0nt3r is a quality contributor and well respectedV3rm0nt3r is a quality contributor and well respectedV3rm0nt3r is a quality contributor and well respectedV3rm0nt3r is a quality contributor and well respectedV3rm0nt3r is a quality contributor and well respectedV3rm0nt3r is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderkyss View Post
I'd call Cushing in & tell him I think Demeco is out playing him & he's about to lose that green dot on his helmet.

Then I'd call Demeco in & tell him that Cushing is out playing him & he may never see that green dot on his helmet again.
That's some manipulative shit right there.

I like it.
V3rm0nt3r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2011   #12
ObsiWan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 273403 ObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thorn View Post
I'd call in Andre Johnson, that lazy good for nothing reciever of ours that spends half his time on the bench. And Schaub, who suddenly decieded he needed a vacation. Of course there's always Mario Freaking Williams who is taking off most of the season with a sore tit.
Whoa!!
Tough crowd!
ObsiWan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2011   #13
Thorn 
Dirty Old Man

Section: Restrained in the mental ward
Rep Power: 294595 Thorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by ObsiWan View Post
Whoa!!
Tough crowd!
I actually have nothing of value to contribute to this thread, but this sudden urge to type something anyway overcame me. LOL

"Life is tough, but it's tougher when you're stupid." --- John Wayne
Thorn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2011   #14
ObsiWan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 273403 ObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respected

If we lose a single game between now and the Super Bowl

No More Ice Cream
and
No more SPRINKLES!

I mean it Kids
ObsiWan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2011   #15
El Tejano
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 14626 El Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respected

Looks like the talk did Kevin Walter some good. Antonio needs another talk. And after him I'm asking for Foster to get in here as well. We need him down this stretch and he hasn't been himself.
El Tejano is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read