Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Tickets, Memorabilia and Gear
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 11-29-2011   #1
Hardcore Texan
Magnet Man

Rep Power: 19818 Hardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Selling 2 Women's Jerseys - Small

I have 2 jerseys that I just bought for my wife and teenage daughter they do not want. These are two of the jerseys that Dutch ordered for me (these are the high quality authentic knock offs with sewn letters), I got a total of 4 and are very pleased with the other two.

Let me first just say, all the jerseys I got are good quality and nice and Dutch did a great job with the communication and shipping.

The thing my wife and kid didn't like is that the sleeves are kind of poofy. And they didn't notice it in the picture, they just noticed the sparkles added to the neck line and thought "hey, that looks girly" or whatever it is that goes through women's minds . So in short, these are good quality, and brand new they just don't like the "puffy sleeves".

Here's a pic. One jersey is AJ, the other is Foster. Asking $30 each + shipping.

Last edited by Hardcore Texan; 11-29-2011 at 01:37 PM.
Hardcore Texan is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2011   #2
Kimmy 
RealGirls LvFB!

Section: 321
Rep Power: 20600 Kimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Selling 2 Women's Jerseys - Small

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hardcore Texan View Post
Let me first just say, all the jerseys I got are good quality and nice and Dutch did a great job with the communication and shipping.

The thing my wife and kid didn't like is that the sleeves are kind of poofy. And they didn't notice it in the picture, they just noticed the sparkles added to the neck line and thought "hey, that looks girly" or whatever it is that goes through women's minds . So in short, these are good quality, and brand new they just don't like the "puffy sleeves".
Easy! LOL I keep thinking of the "Puffy Shirt" when I read this
Old 12-12-2011   #3
Hardcore Texan
Magnet Man

Rep Power: 19818 Hardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Selling 2 Women's Jerseys - Small

Bump. Will sell both for $50.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Tickets, Memorabilia and Gear
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read