Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 10-12-2005   #1
Joe Texan
Inducted 04

Section: 116 row a seat 20
Rep Power: 4091 Joe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default THe definition of insanity

If we continue to seek improvement with the same, Oh wait a minute we are changing our offensive line, I hope we can get out of the zone blocking as I feel our line was alot better when Carr was getting sacked 76 times. I sure hope they (the head office) realize the offensive line is only a part of the problem and pass defense is truly suspect as well. With a team with this many holes where exactly do you point the finger. I cannot for the life of me figure out why after 3 quarters of miserable play from the QB we cannot at least see our NFLE MVP take a few snaps. David Carr is probably hurt and not telling anyone so we have to suffer. I continue to stand on the side of the Texans but we need a fix, we have no focus, we have no heart, we have no wins.
Old 10-12-2005   #2
WWJD
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 375 WWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respected

I don't think David is hurt other than the normal aches and pains associated with getting plastered every weekend.

I do believe his mental state is fragile right now.

I also believe that's the reason he's paid millions of dollars a year...to perform irregardless of the problems.

So he's got to perform. No matter how poorly the O line plays David is expected to make plays. I don't know if the shift of players in the O line will help but at least they are doing something.
WWJD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2005   #3
frequentfliertx
Rookie

Rep Power: 12 frequentfliertx is on the Pro-Bowl ballotfrequentfliertx is on the Pro-Bowl ballot
Default Reply

Very well put Joe Texan. At least you didn't say, "Oh, there's nothing wrong with this picture."
frequentfliertx is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read