Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League > Fantasy Football Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Fantasy Football Talk Fantasy football and video games

Old 12-08-2011   #201
Dutchrudder 
COOL BEANS!

Section: Fort Kickass
Rep Power: 150980 Dutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The "Who should I start" thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by dc_txtech View Post
Anybody know what happened to CKW?
Vinny banned him over that Penn State thread spat. I think he deleted all of his posts too...
Old 12-08-2011   #202
TexanSam
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 29758 TexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dutchrudder View Post
Vinny banned him over that Penn State thread spat. I think he deleted all of his posts too...
Damn, what was he saying? Must have been real bad to get banned.

Thanks to Premier
TexanSam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2011   #203
Dutchrudder 
COOL BEANS!

Rep Power: 150980 Dutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexanSam View Post
I dunno, but it was over PMs. Apparently it's 1 strike and you're out with him. I don't even think that was the first user Vinny has banned and deleted since his heralded "return" either. There was some new guy defending Paterno in that thread that magically disappeared as well. Rule of thumb, don't talk to him if you're not a moderator.
Old 12-09-2011   #204
Blake
MMQB

Section: 551
Rep Power: 72046 Blake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. White View Post
Non-PPR. These guys are killing me. I bench one and the other one goes off.

Jermichael Finley vs. Oakland or Aaron Hernandez vs. Washington?
Finley is a must start every week. Dont kill yourself over trying to figure out who will score. Just play the best player. Hernandez has been losing alot of TD looks to Gronk.
Blake is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2011   #205
Blake
MMQB

Rep Power: 72046 Blake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Quote:
I dunno, but it was over PMs. Apparently it's 1 strike and you're out with him. I don't even think that was the first user Vinny has banned and deleted since his heralded "return" either. There was some new guy defending Paterno in that thread that magically disappeared as well. Rule of thumb, don't talk to him if you're not a moderator.
Whatever. The dude was asking to get banned. Vinny gave him several chances to just drop the whole thing, but he decided that a child molestation argument was where he was going to make his final stand.

Addition by subtraction if you ask me.
Old 12-09-2011   #206
Blake
MMQB

PPR

Beanie Wells @ SF
Maurice Morris vs. MIN

Jake Ballard @ DAL
Jermaine Gresham vs. HOU
Old 12-09-2011   #207
TEXANS84

Rep Power: 3262 TEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to TEXANS84 Send a message via Yahoo to TEXANS84

HELP:

Phillip Rivers vs. Buffalo or

Cam Newton vs. Atlanta

Rivers is projected 21, Cam Newton projected 19
TEXANS84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2011   #208
Blake
MMQB

Quote:
Originally Posted by TEXANS84 View Post
HELP:

Phillip Rivers vs. Buffalo or

Cam Newton vs. Atlanta

Rivers is projected 21, Cam Newton projected 19
Newton. By a mile. Make that 2 miles.
Old 12-09-2011   #209
TexansLucky13
53d Signal Batt

Rep Power: 1061 TexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respected

Hey guys I have a chance to make a late playoff push this week so I want as much input as possible. It's been a ridiculous year for me on FF dealing with injuries (Andre being the most important), but somehow I am still knocking on the door.

So I need a WR2 and WR3 for this week (WR1 is Victor Cruz who I feel is a lock). Here's what I've got.

Derrius Heyward-Bey @ Packers
Miles Austin V NYG
Santana Moss V NE
Jabar Gaffney V NE

Normally Austin would be a no brainer IMO but he is coming off his second injury... limited in practice and Questionable.

Thoughts??
TexansLucky13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2011   #210
Heath Shuler
worst 2 1st

Section: 521
Rep Power: 49148 Heath Shuler is a quality contributor and well respectedHeath Shuler is a quality contributor and well respectedHeath Shuler is a quality contributor and well respectedHeath Shuler is a quality contributor and well respectedHeath Shuler is a quality contributor and well respectedHeath Shuler is a quality contributor and well respectedHeath Shuler is a quality contributor and well respectedHeath Shuler is a quality contributor and well respectedHeath Shuler is a quality contributor and well respectedHeath Shuler is a quality contributor and well respectedHeath Shuler is a quality contributor and well respected

Pick 1 from the walking wounded:

Nate Washington (questionable) vs. NO
Miles Austin (questionable) vs. NYG
Laurent Robinson (questionable) vs. NYG

Man, Iím thankful Antonio Brown went off vs. Cleveland.

Thanks all

The Highwaymen
Heath Shuler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2011   #211
Heath Shuler
worst 2 1st

Rep Power: 49148 Heath Shuler is a quality contributor and well respectedHeath Shuler is a quality contributor and well respectedHeath Shuler is a quality contributor and well respectedHeath Shuler is a quality contributor and well respectedHeath Shuler is a quality contributor and well respectedHeath Shuler is a quality contributor and well respectedHeath Shuler is a quality contributor and well respectedHeath Shuler is a quality contributor and well respectedHeath Shuler is a quality contributor and well respectedHeath Shuler is a quality contributor and well respectedHeath Shuler is a quality contributor and well respected

http://www.fantasypros.com/nfl/start/

The Highwaymen
Old 12-10-2011   #212
Khari
Administrator

Section: Varies
Rep Power: 17854 Khari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respected

daniels or celek @ TE
Old 12-11-2011   #213
Heath Shuler
worst 2 1st

Quote:
Originally Posted by Khari View Post
daniels or celek @ TE
coin flip, but I would lean celek

The Highwaymen
Old 12-11-2011   #214
Khari
Administrator

Section: Varies
Rep Power: 17854 Khari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respected

jones drew = 43.60 points
Old 12-15-2011   #215
El Tejano
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 10969 El Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respected

Julio Jones vs. Jville or Vincent Jackson vs. Baltimore?
El Tejano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2011   #216
The1ApplePie
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 89251 The1ApplePie is a quality contributor and well respectedThe1ApplePie is a quality contributor and well respectedThe1ApplePie is a quality contributor and well respectedThe1ApplePie is a quality contributor and well respectedThe1ApplePie is a quality contributor and well respectedThe1ApplePie is a quality contributor and well respectedThe1ApplePie is a quality contributor and well respectedThe1ApplePie is a quality contributor and well respectedThe1ApplePie is a quality contributor and well respectedThe1ApplePie is a quality contributor and well respectedThe1ApplePie is a quality contributor and well respected

Might need help

RBs
Willis McGahee
Reggie Bush
Ahmad Bradshaw
Felix Jones
(Run DMC and Murray going down is killing me)

WR
Calvin Johnson
Dez Bryant
Julio Jones
Jordie Nelson

Need two WRs, Two RBs, and one flex
The1ApplePie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2011   #217
Dutchrudder 
COOL BEANS!

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Tejano View Post
Julio Jones vs. Jville or Vincent Jackson vs. Baltimore?
Tough call. I'd go with Julio Jones just because Vjax is inconsistent.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The1ApplePie View Post
Might need help

RBs
Willis McGahee
Reggie Bush
Ahmad Bradshaw
Felix Jones
(Run DMC and Murray going down is killing me)

WR
Calvin Johnson
Dez Bryant
Julio Jones
Jordie Nelson

Need two WRs, Two RBs, and one flex
Ughhh, your RBs are tough. I bolded who I would use assuming PPR.

Edit: changed McGahee to Jones. I think he'll do better.

Last edited by Dutchrudder; 12-15-2011 at 11:46 AM.
Dutchrudder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2011   #218
Dutchrudder 
COOL BEANS!

Team 1:
QB:
Matt Ryan vs Jax
Andy Dalton @ St Louis

Pick 2 WR, 2 RB, 1 flex:
Colston @Min
AJ Green @STL
Roddy White vs Jax
Laurent Robinson @ TB

Ray Rice @ SD
Michael Turner vs Jax
CJ Spiller vs Miami

Team 2:
QB:
Eli Manning vs Wash
Matt Stafford @ Oakland

Pick 3 of these guys:
Aq Boldin @SD
Laurent Robinson @ TB
Santonio Holmes @ Philly
Desean Jackson vs NYJ
Aaron Hernendez @ Denver
Old 12-15-2011   #219
Say Watt
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 44894 Say Watt is a quality contributor and well respectedSay Watt is a quality contributor and well respectedSay Watt is a quality contributor and well respectedSay Watt is a quality contributor and well respectedSay Watt is a quality contributor and well respectedSay Watt is a quality contributor and well respectedSay Watt is a quality contributor and well respectedSay Watt is a quality contributor and well respectedSay Watt is a quality contributor and well respectedSay Watt is a quality contributor and well respectedSay Watt is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by dc_txtech View Post
Anybody know what happened to CKW?
Quote:
Quote:
Thanks for asking dc. This is my new name. Everything worked out with Vinny. He deleted my entire account because he got mad over some things that were said in private messages. It really didn't have to do with the Sandusky thread. Vinny felt the need to protect his mods (understandably) and handled things the wrong way, IMO, but we are totally cool now. Just sucks I lost all my 5,000 plus rep points, but whatever.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Super Mario View Post
Whatever. The dude was asking to get banned. Vinny gave him several chances to just drop the whole thing, but he decided that a child molestation argument was where he was going to make his final stand.
Funny you seem to know so much about the situation without ever having seen what actually went on in the private messages that led to my account being deleted.

Quote:
Addition by subtraction if you ask me.
You aren't worth my time.

Say Watt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2011   #220
Say Watt
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 44894 Say Watt is a quality contributor and well respectedSay Watt is a quality contributor and well respectedSay Watt is a quality contributor and well respectedSay Watt is a quality contributor and well respectedSay Watt is a quality contributor and well respectedSay Watt is a quality contributor and well respectedSay Watt is a quality contributor and well respectedSay Watt is a quality contributor and well respectedSay Watt is a quality contributor and well respectedSay Watt is a quality contributor and well respectedSay Watt is a quality contributor and well respected

On topic, I won week 1 of my fantasy playoffs 189.5 to 88. Definitely my biggest victory I have ever had. MJD dominated, Ray Rice had a very good game, Michael Bush did ok, Larry Fitz had a monster 2nd half, and Hakeem Nicks did well too. Oh and 18 points from the Seattle D and 25+ from Cam Newton.
Say Watt is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League > Fantasy Football Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read