Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League > Fantasy Football Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Fantasy Football Talk Fantasy football and video games

Old 11-13-2011   #181
TexanSam
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 28939 TexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The "Who should I start" thread

I have to choose between Brandon Lloyd, Victor Cruz, and Steve Johnson for my 2nd WR spot (I have Calvin Johnson). I'm leaning Cruz because Manningham could be out for the Giants. Johnson had a good game last week though going up against Revis and the Cowboys secondary isn't nearly as good as the Jets.

What do you guys think?

Thanks to Premier
TexanSam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2011   #182
texanchris
Veteran

Rep Power: 3782 texanchris is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanchris is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanchris is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanchris is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanchris is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanchris is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanchris is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanchris is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanchris is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanchris is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanchris is a quality contributor and well respected

With Fred Jackson going down, i have to find a new flex option. I have Donald Brown vs Car, CJ Spiller vs Jets, or Ben Tate vs Jaguars. Who would you guys choose?
texanchris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2011   #183
beerlover
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 39326 beerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by texanchris View Post
With Fred Jackson going down, i have to find a new flex option. I have Donald Brown vs Car, CJ Spiller vs Jets, or Ben Tate vs Jaguars. Who would you guys choose?
I think both Ben Tate & Arian foster have a good chance to go over 100 yards + a score, that's the way I would go.

2012 Draft was Mercilus
beerlover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2011   #184
JCTexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 28847 JCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by texanchris View Post
It's between Tate & Spiller and I'm leaning toward Spiller for the simple fact that's he's starting.
JCTexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2011   #185
Shaft75
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 6688 Shaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respected

Gerhart or addai???
Shaft75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2011   #186
STEEL BLUE TEXANS
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 9693 STEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respectedSTEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respectedSTEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respectedSTEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respectedSTEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respectedSTEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respectedSTEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respectedSTEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respectedSTEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respectedSTEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respectedSTEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respected

Ryan Matthews vs Den
Beanie Wells vs Stl
Jonathan Stewart vs Indy
Percy Harvin v Atl

Can start two of them
STEEL BLUE TEXANS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2011   #187
JCTexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 28847 JCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respected

Joe Flacco @ Cleveland
Matt Ryan @ Houston
Carson Palmer @ Miami

Which one should I start?
JCTexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2011   #188
Dutchrudder 
COOL BEANS!

Section: Fort Kickass
Rep Power: 150980 Dutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by JCTexan View Post
Joe Flacco @ Cleveland
Matt Ryan @ Houston
Carson Palmer @ Miami

I'd go with Flacco.
Old 11-29-2011   #189
TexanSam
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 28939 TexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by JCTexan View Post
Joe Flacco @ Cleveland
Matt Ryan @ Houston
Carson Palmer @ Miami

I'd go Flacco even though he's so inconsistent. Great game one week, crap the next. Cleveland is bad though so he should put up points.

Thanks to Premier
Old 12-04-2011   #190
Hardcore Texan
Magnet Man

Rep Power: 19489 Hardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

For the flex:

Gerhart vs. Denver
Colston vs. Detroit
Deion Branch vs. Indy
Old 12-04-2011   #191
TexanSam
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hardcore Texan View Post
For the flex:

Gerhart vs. Denver
Colston vs. Detroit
Deion Branch vs. Indy
I'd go with Colston

Thanks to Premier
Old 12-04-2011   #192
Hardcore Texan
Magnet Man

Rep Power: 19489 Hardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexanSam View Post
I'd go with Colston
That's what I am thinking as well, normally it would be a no brainer but I need to hit big this week. Wish I would not have played Desean Jackson.....ugh, what a turd.
Old 12-04-2011   #193
TexanSam
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hardcore Texan View Post
That's what I am thinking as well, normally it would be a no brainer but I need to hit big this week. Wish I would not have played Desean Jackson.....ugh, what a turd.
Damn, that's a bummer. I think Colston has the best chance to score big.

Thanks to Premier
Old 12-07-2011   #194
Khari
Administrator

Section: Varies
Rep Power: 13450 Khari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respected

flex:

RB Bradshaw @ Dallas
RB Williams vs Atl
WR Torrey Smith vs Indy
TE Celek @ Miami

Old 12-08-2011   #195
hot pickle
السلام عليكم

Rep Power: 2074 hot pickle is a quality contributor and well respectedhot pickle is a quality contributor and well respectedhot pickle is a quality contributor and well respectedhot pickle is a quality contributor and well respectedhot pickle is a quality contributor and well respectedhot pickle is a quality contributor and well respectedhot pickle is a quality contributor and well respectedhot pickle is a quality contributor and well respectedhot pickle is a quality contributor and well respectedhot pickle is a quality contributor and well respectedhot pickle is a quality contributor and well respected

so because of the schaub injury im stuck between flaco and alex smith... kinda on the fence on who to start this week

flaco against IND
smith against ARZ

?
hot pickle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2011   #196
Blake
MMQB

Section: 551
Rep Power: 56852 Blake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Khari View Post
flex:

RB Bradshaw @ Dallas
RB Williams vs Atl
WR Torrey Smith vs Indy
TE Celek @ Miami

Torrey if PPR. Bradshaw if non-PPR and healthy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hot pickle View Post
so because of the schaub injury im stuck between flaco and alex smith... kinda on the fence on who to start this week

flaco against IND
smith against ARZ

?
Double gross. Coin Flip.
Blake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2011   #197
Blake
MMQB

Section: 551
Rep Power: 56852 Blake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respected

Non-PPR

SJAX @ SEA
Felix Jones vs. NYG
Ben Tate @ CIN
Ricky Williams vs. IND

Non-PPR
Danarius Moore @ GB
James Jones vs. OAK
Blake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2011   #198
Dutchrudder 
COOL BEANS!

Section: Fort Kickass
Rep Power: 150980 Dutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Super Mario View Post
Non-PPR

SJAX @ SEA
Felix Jones vs. NYG
Ben Tate @ CIN
Ricky Williams vs. IND

Non-PPR
Danarius Moore @ GB
James Jones vs. OAK
Sjax & Moore IMO

Quote:
Originally Posted by hot pickle View Post

flaco against IND
smith against ARZ

?
Flacco, Indy has a terrible defense. Arizona sometimes shows up and plays, look at their game against the Cowboys last week.
Old 12-08-2011   #199
dc_txtech 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 31193 dc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respected

Anybody know what happened to CKW?
Old 12-08-2011   #200
Mr. White
H-Town Beatdown

Rep Power: 17967 Mr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respected

Non-PPR. These guys are killing me. I bench one and the other one goes off.

Jermichael Finley vs. Oakland or Aaron Hernandez vs. Washington?
We b trippin with Nelly. Me and Mr Dancing With the Stars Warren Sapp.
Mr. White is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League > Fantasy Football Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read