Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > College Football & the 2014 NFL Draft > Texas High School Football
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 12-05-2011   #61
Wolf6151
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 18476 Wolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Friday night lights!!!

The Dawson Eagles beat the Angleton Wildcats on Saturday 27-23 at the Rig in Pearland in a very good game. We now head to the San Antonio Alamodome to face Lake Travis H.S. on Friday night at 8:00pm. Lake Travis has won the 4A State Championship 4 yrs. in a row and going for #5, this should be a good tough game. GO EAGLES.
Wolf6151 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2011   #62
StarStruck
Site Contributor

Section: 115 Q6
Rep Power: 22174 StarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolf6151 View Post
The Dawson Eagles beat the Angleton Wildcats on Saturday 27-23 at the Rig in Pearland in a very good game. We now head to the San Antonio Alamodome to face Lake Travis H.S. on Friday night at 8:00pm. Lake Travis has won the 4A State Championship 4 yrs. in a row and going for #5, this should be a good tough game. GO EAGLES.

You guys have the late game. We play at 4:00. Hope both teams make it through and on to Dallas. Good luck!
StarStruck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2011   #63
StarStruck
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 22174 StarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respected

Congrats to the Hightower Hurricanes who defeated SA Madison 54-35. Next week they will play South Lake Carroll for the State title.
Old 12-16-2011   #64
StarStruck
Site Contributor

Our boys just left for Dallas and was given a big send off. I am so happy about their opportunity that I need to bring out the tissue. They are so excited and I wish them all the best.
Old 12-20-2011   #65
StarStruck
Site Contributor

Unfortunately, my team lost to a very powerful SL Carroll. I did pick up some interesting information as two of the young men who played in the State games and one other from Klein Forest has signed with A&M.

High school doesn't always translate into college success, but I saw two kids and heard about another at the state championship games over the week end that there are three who has potential to contribute greatly to A&M's success.

1. Bralon Addison, #2 quarterback at Hightower has already signed and was recruited to be a wide receiver.
2. Trey Williams #3 Running Back - Dekaney who won State Div. 2. I was sitting in the club lounge watching both the Cowboys and the Dekaney game, and that kid showed some running skills I had to go back to the seating area and watch the game live.
3. I heard at the game that Klein Forest has an outstanding quarterback, Matt Davis, that has also signed to A&M.

Given the talent they already have, the new coach along three Houston area freshmen recruits could help to bring a bright future to the university. It is my understanding that the recruits have an option select another university since there was a change in coaches, but it is my understanding that Addison will be attending.

Long highlights Bralon Addison http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yhCf1...eature=related

Trey Williams http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7bK3w...eature=related

Matt Davis http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jV60B...eature=related
Old 10-06-2012   #66
SheTexan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 29597 SheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respected

La Porte's kicker nailed a 57 yd FG tonight! AWESOME for a high school kid to do that!!
SheTexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2012   #67
Wolf6151
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 18476 Wolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by SheTexan View Post
La Porte's kicker nailed a 57 yd FG tonight! AWESOME for a high school kid to do that!!
Scholarship!!!! WOW, I wish he went to Pearland Dawson H.S.. I've never heard of a H.S. kid kicking like that.
Wolf6151 is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > College Football & the 2014 NFL Draft > Texas High School Football
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read