Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 12-02-2011   #1
Shaft75
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 6688 Shaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Week 13 Fox TV Crew Hou vs. Atl

Any idea who it would be? I'm thinking Joe Buck and Troy Aikman head to the Pack game. So would that leave us with Moose, that one guy, and Goose?

I sit up front so if Siragusa's on the field I'll try and get a word in with him.
Shaft75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2011   #2
brakos82
Hall of Fame

Section: 1009 E. Union
Rep Power: 48009 brakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to brakos82
Default Re: Week 13 Fox TV Crew Hou vs. Atl

Atlanta @ Houston
Kenny Albert, Daryl Johnston, Tony Siragusa

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexanSam View Post
For being the most intelligent form of life on our planet, we sure do some incredibly stupid things.
brakos82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2011   #3
nero THE zero
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 15057 nero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respected

Ugh. I hate Fox.
Old 12-02-2011   #4
brakos82
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 48009 brakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by nero THE zero View Post
Ugh. I hate Fox.
Unless it's Gus Johnson.

Quote:
For being the most intelligent form of life on our planet, we sure do some incredibly stupid things.
Old 12-02-2011   #5
nero THE zero
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 15057 nero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by brakos82 View Post
Unless it's Gus Johnson.
Let me clarify, I hate Fox's NFL coverage.

Gus Johnson is like bacon. He makes everything better.
Old 12-02-2011   #6
Doppelganger
None

Rep Power: 35195 Doppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaft75 View Post
Any idea who it would be? I'm thinking Joe Buck and Troy Aikman head to the Pack game. So would that leave us with Moose, that one guy, and Goose?

I sit up front so if Siragusa's on the field I'll try and get a word in with him.
Hope he doesn't block your view of the game!!!

Sig made by False Start in 2010.

Adopt a Texan 2011-Present: Duyen.
Doppelganger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2011   #7
brakos82
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by nero THE zero View Post
Let me clarify, I hate Fox's NFL coverage.

Gus Johnson is like bacon. He makes everything better.

You win an Internet good sir.

Quote:
Sponsored links
Old 12-03-2011   #8
TheDream34
Veteran

Rep Power: 557 TheDream34 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheDream34 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheDream34 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheDream34 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheDream34 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheDream34 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheDream34 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheDream34 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheDream34 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheDream34 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheDream34 is a quality contributor and well respected

Ugh I hate having Fox games. I don't know maybe it's just me, but it always seems like we lose every time we play on Fox. Anyone else notice that?
TheDream34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2011   #9
ThaShark316

Rep Power: 12831 ThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to ThaShark316

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDream34 View Post
Ugh I hate having Fox games. I don't know maybe it's just me, but it always seems like we lose every time we play on Fox. Anyone else notice that?
Off the top of my head (seriously) :

2010: 0-2
2009: 2-0
2008: 2-0
2007: 2-0
2006: 0-2
2005: 0-1
2004: 0-1
2003: 2-0
2002: 1-0

9-6 (some games on ESPN)
Damn, that's a pretty good memory...
Old 12-03-2011   #10
brakos82
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaShark316 View Post
Off the top of my head (seriously) :

2010: 0-2
2009: 2-0
2008: 2-0
2007: 2-0
2006: 0-2
2005: 0-1
2004: 0-1
2003: 2-0
2002: 1-0

9-6 (some games on ESPN)
Damn, that's a pretty good memory...
You crazy mofo.

Quote:
Old 12-03-2011   #11
burro
almost sentient

Section: on the couch, praying for a broadcast
Rep Power: 5046 burro is a quality contributor and well respectedburro is a quality contributor and well respectedburro is a quality contributor and well respectedburro is a quality contributor and well respectedburro is a quality contributor and well respectedburro is a quality contributor and well respectedburro is a quality contributor and well respectedburro is a quality contributor and well respectedburro is a quality contributor and well respectedburro is a quality contributor and well respectedburro is a quality contributor and well respected

I hate FOX games because the camera angles are hideous.
Old 12-03-2011   #12
Shaft75
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 6688 Shaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doppelganger View Post
He would have to be that fat with Yao Ming's height. Hopefully he doesn't sample some Houston tex-mex in the morning though. I wouldnt want him ripping em in front of us!
Shaft75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2011   #13
Marcus
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 57147 Marcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by burro View Post
I hate FOX games because the camera angles are hideous.
Hideous?

You've been watching Gordon Ramsay too much.
Old 12-03-2011   #14
ObsiWan
Contributor

Rep Power: 116198 ObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaft75 View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doppelganger View Post
I hope he doesn't block the view of the sun
Old 12-04-2011   #15
burro
almost sentient

Section: on the couch, praying for a broadcast
Rep Power: 5046 burro is a quality contributor and well respectedburro is a quality contributor and well respectedburro is a quality contributor and well respectedburro is a quality contributor and well respectedburro is a quality contributor and well respectedburro is a quality contributor and well respectedburro is a quality contributor and well respectedburro is a quality contributor and well respectedburro is a quality contributor and well respectedburro is a quality contributor and well respectedburro is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcus View Post
Hideous?

You've been watching Gordon Ramsay too much.
LOL. There are some things so putrid in 720p, that words like "ugly" just don't cut it.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read