Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 12-03-2011   #1
srrono
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 21340 srrono is a quality contributor and well respectedsrrono is a quality contributor and well respectedsrrono is a quality contributor and well respectedsrrono is a quality contributor and well respectedsrrono is a quality contributor and well respectedsrrono is a quality contributor and well respectedsrrono is a quality contributor and well respectedsrrono is a quality contributor and well respectedsrrono is a quality contributor and well respectedsrrono is a quality contributor and well respectedsrrono is a quality contributor and well respected
Default I want this with a HOU Logo

I love that shirt
[IMG][/IMG]
srrono is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2011   #2
MEGA SWATT
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 15515 MEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: I want this with a HOU Logo

cool
MEGA SWATT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2011   #3
Hervoyel
The Right Track

Rep Power: 246968 Hervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respected

Something like this?

Old 12-03-2011   #4
Playoffs 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 262563 Playoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respected

Here ya go -- I do this for a living. Lemme know if you need any more.

Last edited by Playoffs; 12-04-2011 at 03:44 PM.
Playoffs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2011   #5
srrono
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 21340 srrono is a quality contributor and well respectedsrrono is a quality contributor and well respectedsrrono is a quality contributor and well respectedsrrono is a quality contributor and well respectedsrrono is a quality contributor and well respectedsrrono is a quality contributor and well respectedsrrono is a quality contributor and well respectedsrrono is a quality contributor and well respectedsrrono is a quality contributor and well respectedsrrono is a quality contributor and well respectedsrrono is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hervoyel View Post
Something like this?

cool thank you
Old 12-03-2011   #6
utahmark
markbeth

Rep Power: 8734 utahmark is a quality contributor and well respectedutahmark is a quality contributor and well respectedutahmark is a quality contributor and well respectedutahmark is a quality contributor and well respectedutahmark is a quality contributor and well respectedutahmark is a quality contributor and well respectedutahmark is a quality contributor and well respectedutahmark is a quality contributor and well respectedutahmark is a quality contributor and well respectedutahmark is a quality contributor and well respectedutahmark is a quality contributor and well respected

I would buy one!!!
Old 12-03-2011   #7
TexansBull
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 14250 TexansBull is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBull is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBull is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBull is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBull is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBull is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBull is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBull is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBull is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBull is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBull is a quality contributor and well respected

Thats pretty cool.

One that said "Next Man Up" would be pretty cool too.
TexansBull is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 12-03-2011   #8
TexanSam
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 29758 TexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by asleep View Post
here ya go -- i do this for a living. Lemme know if you need any more.
lol!

Thanks to Premier
TexanSam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2011   #9
srrono
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by asleep View Post
Here ya go -- I do this for a living. Lemme know if you need any more.
ty too
Old 12-03-2011   #10
srrono
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexansBull View Post
Thats pretty cool.

One that said "Next Man Up" would be pretty cool too.
thats a good idea
Old 12-03-2011   #11
Hervoyel
The Right Track

Rep Power: 246968 Hervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respected

Texansbull, ask and ye shall receive

Old 12-03-2011   #12
Hervoyel
The Right Track

Just as I was posting this I thought "This would make a good t-shirt for Liberty White-out or whatever it is they call the all-white-uniforms day. Imagine a bunch of people in the stands with this t-shirt on seeming to say "I'm the next man up" Cheesy but kind of cool at the same time. Sort of in the "I'm a Texan!" vein.

I got my Photoshop on tonight!
Old 12-03-2011   #13
ThaJokaa
True Texans Fan

Rep Power: 7521 ThaJokaa is a quality contributor and well respectedThaJokaa is a quality contributor and well respectedThaJokaa is a quality contributor and well respectedThaJokaa is a quality contributor and well respectedThaJokaa is a quality contributor and well respectedThaJokaa is a quality contributor and well respectedThaJokaa is a quality contributor and well respectedThaJokaa is a quality contributor and well respectedThaJokaa is a quality contributor and well respectedThaJokaa is a quality contributor and well respectedThaJokaa is a quality contributor and well respected

i dig the next man up, whats dues paid?
ThaJokaa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2011   #14
ObsiWan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 194681 ObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hervoyel View Post
Just as I was posting this I thought "This would make a good t-shirt for Liberty White-out or whatever it is they call the all-white-uniforms day. Imagine a bunch of people in the stands with this t-shirt on seeming to say "I'm the next man up" Cheesy but kind of cool at the same time. Sort of in the "I'm a Texan!" vein.

I got my Photoshop on tonight!
I'd buy one.
...or two
ObsiWan is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2011   #15
Hervoyel
The Right Track

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaJokaa View Post
i dig the next man up, whats dues paid?
Really? You know like "I've paid my dues" meaning I've put in the work, effort, time, whatever. Surely you've heard that expression before?
Old 12-03-2011   #16
PapaL
Loose Screw

Rep Power: 115170 PapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respected

You know that there are websites that will make these shirts for you...right?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Bills View Post
I can confidently say im smarter, better looking, and more successful than you will ever be.
PapaL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2011   #17
ChrisG
Road Fan

Rep Power: 6268 ChrisG is a quality contributor and well respectedChrisG is a quality contributor and well respectedChrisG is a quality contributor and well respectedChrisG is a quality contributor and well respectedChrisG is a quality contributor and well respectedChrisG is a quality contributor and well respectedChrisG is a quality contributor and well respectedChrisG is a quality contributor and well respectedChrisG is a quality contributor and well respectedChrisG is a quality contributor and well respectedChrisG is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by PapaL View Post

When we make the playoffs im getting one of the "dues" made
Old 12-03-2011   #18
TexansBull
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 14250 TexansBull is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBull is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBull is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBull is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBull is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBull is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBull is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBull is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBull is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBull is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBull is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by PapaL View Post

So here's an idea. Why don't we buy a bunch of white, navy blue, and red t-shirts. The ones that are thick enough that aren't see through to show people's man boobs. I just happen to be in target and they sell the team colors in the "jerzee's" brand for 4.99. What does printing cost? 2.50 a shirt? So if we sell them for say 15 bucks - that's maybe a 2.50 to 4.00 profit and donate it to the board./charity? Once people start showing up wearing them, the media and others will catch on. Sort of like seeing your local highschool sports team in walgreens. Now all we need is someone on here with a printing press, we go out buy our shirts, and have the guy make them. Shoot, that guy could some them in the parking lot tailgating and could split the costs with us if we ante the price up to 25. Basically, we all pitch in 50 bucks worth of shirts, he makes them, and if we sell 4 a piece we could probably make our costs and some profits for the board/charity too. That would really have it catch on Hmmmmmmm...

And is it hookem who manages the board? Could he make a new page to sell them on-line?(After thinking about this we may not be able to do that because of copyright rules...but we could still sell the shirts in the parking lot, just if we don't get caught. But if guys that tail gate could probably sell it out of their vans/trucks/cars.)

Seattle is known as the 12th man, if this caught on we could be home of the "next man up/paid dues"...that would be pretty cool.

Because I came up with this idea all I ask is for some one to keep me in mind if they have two playoff tickets if they want to sell them to me at reasonable price...

What do yall think?
TexansBull is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2011   #19
BlueSteel
Veteran

Rep Power: 151 BlueSteel is a quality contributor and well respectedBlueSteel is a quality contributor and well respectedBlueSteel is a quality contributor and well respectedBlueSteel is a quality contributor and well respectedBlueSteel is a quality contributor and well respectedBlueSteel is a quality contributor and well respectedBlueSteel is a quality contributor and well respectedBlueSteel is a quality contributor and well respectedBlueSteel is a quality contributor and well respectedBlueSteel is a quality contributor and well respectedBlueSteel is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
So here's an idea. Why don't we buy a bunch of white, navy blue, and red t-shirts. The ones that are thick enough that aren't see through to show people's man boobs. I just happen to be in target and they sell the team colors in the "jerzee's" brand for 4.99. What does printing cost? 2.50 a shirt? So if we sell them for say 15 bucks - that's maybe a 2.50 to 4.00 profit and donate it to the board./charity? Once people start showing up wearing them, the media and others will catch on. Sort of like seeing your local highschool sports team in walgreens. Now all we need is someone on here with a printing press, we go out buy our shirts, and have the guy make them. Shoot, that guy could some them in the parking lot tailgating and could split the costs with us if we ante the price up to 25. Basically, we all pitch in 50 bucks worth of shirts, he makes them, and if we sell 4 a piece we could probably make our costs and some profits for the board/charity too. That would really have it catch on Hmmmmmmm...

And is it hookem who manages the board? Could he make a new page to sell them on-line?(After thinking about this we may not be able to do that because of copyright rules...but we could still sell the shirts in the parking lot, just if we don't get caught. But if guys that tail gate could probably sell it out of their vans/trucks/cars.)

Seattle is known as the 12th man, if this caught on we could be home of the "next man up/paid dues"...that would be pretty cool.

Because I came up with this idea all I ask is for some one to keep me in mind if they have two playoff tickets if they want to sell them to me at reasonable price...

What do yall think?
Shops will not be able to print official NFL logos without permission.

However, they could print it up in Texans colors with just the text. The more colors you print the more expensive it will be.

If anyone wants to make individual shirts you can look for shops that do DTG (direct to garment) printing, sublimation, or vinyl heat pressing. The shop I did graphic work for would do individual 1 color vinyl shirts for about $20ish.
Old 12-03-2011   #20
MEGA SWATT
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 15515 MEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respected

beat me to it^

Quote:

What do yall think?
isn't there a legal issue with using the NFL/Texan's logo for profit?
MEGA SWATT is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read