Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League > Fantasy Football Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Fantasy Football Talk Fantasy football and video games

Old 10-13-2011   #141
The Pencil Neck
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 147467 The Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: TexansTalk Pick'em

This is the worst I've ever done in a pick-em league.

And two of my fantasy league teams are doing turrible and the other one has just been lucky.
Adoptee: #55 - Chris Myers.
The Pencil Neck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2011   #142
GlassHalfFull 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 53440 GlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respected

I am the Jacoby Jones of the Texans Talk Pick'em League.
Old 10-14-2011   #143
Texaninlild
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 4558 Texaninlild is a quality contributor and well respectedTexaninlild is a quality contributor and well respectedTexaninlild is a quality contributor and well respectedTexaninlild is a quality contributor and well respectedTexaninlild is a quality contributor and well respectedTexaninlild is a quality contributor and well respectedTexaninlild is a quality contributor and well respectedTexaninlild is a quality contributor and well respectedTexaninlild is a quality contributor and well respectedTexaninlild is a quality contributor and well respectedTexaninlild is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to Texaninlild

I went wild with the dogs this week, so I could drop out or move up??

I am a Christian

Philippians 4:13
Texaninlild is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2011   #144
Texaninlild
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 4558 Texaninlild is a quality contributor and well respectedTexaninlild is a quality contributor and well respectedTexaninlild is a quality contributor and well respectedTexaninlild is a quality contributor and well respectedTexaninlild is a quality contributor and well respectedTexaninlild is a quality contributor and well respectedTexaninlild is a quality contributor and well respectedTexaninlild is a quality contributor and well respectedTexaninlild is a quality contributor and well respectedTexaninlild is a quality contributor and well respectedTexaninlild is a quality contributor and well respected

Trying to dig back out of the hole I dug a couple of weeks back.

I am a Christian

Old 10-29-2011   #145
Showtime100
Got AJ?

Rep Power: 93649 Showtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respected

Last Monday is was sitting on 10-2 and banking on 11-2 with the Ravens-Jags game coming up. That was good considering I haven't been so good as of yet. Of course the Jags screwed me but they got us all so no harm, no foul.

After an unlikely upset like that does anybody else bang their head just once while thinking, "THAT should have been the one I saw coming for no reason whatsoever!"
Old 10-29-2011   #146
JCTexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 28847 JCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Showtime100 View Post
Last Monday is was sitting on 10-2 and banking on 11-2 with the Ravens-Jags game coming up. That was good considering I haven't been so good as of yet. Of course the Jags screwed me but they got us all so no harm, no foul.

After an unlikely upset like that does anybody else bang their head just once while thinking, "THAT should have been the one I saw coming for no reason whatsoever!"
After getting knocked out in survivor with this game? No. I didn't bang my head or give it a 2nd thought. The game went exactly like I was expecting, except one thing; the Baltimore offense didn't show up to play and Baltimore still almost won it. I didn't expect Flacco & Rice to take a bye week but I did expect the Jaguars to struggle on offense.
JCTexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2011   #147
Showtime100
Got AJ?

Rep Power: 93649 Showtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by JCTexan View Post
After getting knocked out in survivor with this game? No. I didn't bang my head or give it a 2nd thought. The game went exactly like I was expecting, except one thing; the Baltimore offense didn't show up to play and Baltimore still almost won it. I didn't expect Flacco & Rice to take a bye week but I did expect the Jaguars to struggle on offense.
Yeah, damn that was a weird game. IIRC, Baltimore had zero 1st downs well into the 3rd. That can't be right, it almost numbs the mind, but I think that's pretty close.

Sorry about survivor. For what it's worth I had my worst showing yet. I was gone by Week 4...lol.
Old 11-09-2011   #148
Showtime100
Got AJ?

Don't forget the Thursday night game this week! Oakland vs San Diego.
Old 11-12-2011   #149
JCTexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 28847 JCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Showtime100 View Post
Don't forget the Thursday night game this week! Oakland vs San Diego.
Forgetting about it had the same results as picking it. One person went with Oakland while the rest of us went with the Chargers. All the games except maybe two or three look like toss-ups this week.
Old 12-02-2011   #150
GlassHalfFull 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 53440 GlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respected

I have New England over Indy 99 - 2
Old 12-02-2011   #151
ziggy29
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 5919 ziggy29 is a quality contributor and well respectedziggy29 is a quality contributor and well respectedziggy29 is a quality contributor and well respectedziggy29 is a quality contributor and well respectedziggy29 is a quality contributor and well respectedziggy29 is a quality contributor and well respectedziggy29 is a quality contributor and well respectedziggy29 is a quality contributor and well respectedziggy29 is a quality contributor and well respectedziggy29 is a quality contributor and well respectedziggy29 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlassHalfFull View Post
I have New England over Indy 99 - 2
Belichick would totally do that, too.
ziggy29 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2011   #152
GlassHalfFull 
Subscribed Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by ziggy29 View Post
I should probably rethink the 2. No way NE is giving up a safety.
Old 12-02-2011   #153
The Pencil Neck
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 147467 The Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlassHalfFull View Post
I should probably rethink the 2. No way NE is giving up a safety.
I thought you were being too conservative.
Adoptee: #55 - Chris Myers.
The Pencil Neck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2011   #154
JCTexan
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by ziggy29 View Post
And the Colts would deserve it too! I've witnessed too many times where they rubbed it in late in the game.
Old 12-12-2011   #155
Dutchrudder 
COOL BEANS!

Section: Fort Kickass
Rep Power: 150980 Dutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respected

Well well well, look who went 14/15 so far this week and moved into first place!

Those of you who picked the Bengals over the Texans should be ashamed of yourselves!!!
Old 12-12-2011   #156
Texaninlild
Hall of Fame

Tied for first.

I am a Christian

Old 12-12-2011   #157
Dutchrudder 
COOL BEANS!

Rep Power: 150980 Dutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texaninlild View Post
Tied for first.
I'm pretty sure it sorts by tiebreakers. Gotta fill those out every week as they do add up.
Old 12-12-2011   #158
Texaninlild
Hall of Fame

W's are all that matter to me. I have a nosebleed from being so high up on the board by myself all year...we will see how the King of the Hill plays out.

Do our picks run through the Playoffs?

I am a Christian

Old 12-12-2011   #159
Dutchrudder 
COOL BEANS!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texaninlild View Post
W's are all that matter to me. I have a nosebleed from being so high up on the board by myself all year...we will see how the King of the Hill plays out.

Do our picks run through the Playoffs?
Yep, it goes all the way to the Super Bowl. 7 more weeks left!
Old 01-02-2012   #160
JCTexan
Hall of Fame

At the end of the regular season I am in sole possession of first place.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League > Fantasy Football Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read