Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 10-11-2005   #61
Exascor
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 35348 Exascor is a quality contributor and well respectedExascor is a quality contributor and well respectedExascor is a quality contributor and well respectedExascor is a quality contributor and well respectedExascor is a quality contributor and well respectedExascor is a quality contributor and well respectedExascor is a quality contributor and well respectedExascor is a quality contributor and well respectedExascor is a quality contributor and well respectedExascor is a quality contributor and well respectedExascor is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by touttail
I'm saying bring Kubiak over now. Don't wait till the end of the year.

bobby 119C
Well that's the problem. You can't hire a coach away from another team during the season.
Old 10-11-2005   #62
Grid
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 2272 Grid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respected

wait till the end of the season. The only excuse for firing capers now is to appease bloodthirsty fans. no good would come of it.

I didnt hear the show but judging by this thread it sounds like it was interesting.

I like Capers.. I dont know why I should have to say that though.. who doesnt like Capers? Yah I want to replace him.. but I dont want to pee in his gas tank or anything. All he is done is the best he could.. it just so happens that his best wasnt enough to get this team to where it needed to go. Not his fault.. not everyone can be a successful head coach.

I dont hate anyone in the Texans organization..player or coach.. no one has done anything to earn hate. Just some people arent performing like they are supposed to.. some people have the wrong attitude.. some people arent doing their job.. its not lazyness.. it just happens.

No one has any good excuse for "hating" anyone.

Anyway.. I hope McNair realizes that just being a good guy.. and knowledgable about football.. isnt enough to be a good head coach. Capers isnt providing the right attitude for the players, and bad decisions, and "lack of execution" has created a lack of trust between the players and coaches. A team cant win like that.. so we need to bring in some people who can light a fire under our players and get them beleiving in the system and putting 110% in the game again.
Grid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2005   #63
BigBull17
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 8759 BigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArlingtonTexan
Show would be interesting only if there were calls like the posts here. I think that organiztion really needs answer directly to the fans for a poor product. Then again Mavk V. nipped that in the bud before the show started with something along the lines of football calls only not a gripe session.
Until they start playing football all we have are gripe sessions
BigBull17 is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read