Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk > Texans Talk Archive
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 12-01-2011   #341
ThaJokaa
True Texans Fan

Rep Power: 7521 ThaJokaa is a quality contributor and well respectedThaJokaa is a quality contributor and well respectedThaJokaa is a quality contributor and well respectedThaJokaa is a quality contributor and well respectedThaJokaa is a quality contributor and well respectedThaJokaa is a quality contributor and well respectedThaJokaa is a quality contributor and well respectedThaJokaa is a quality contributor and well respectedThaJokaa is a quality contributor and well respectedThaJokaa is a quality contributor and well respectedThaJokaa is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: TJ Yates

Motion to ban the troll...
ThaJokaa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2011   #342
Air Canada
Veteran

Rep Power: 790 Air Canada is a quality contributor and well respectedAir Canada is a quality contributor and well respectedAir Canada is a quality contributor and well respectedAir Canada is a quality contributor and well respectedAir Canada is a quality contributor and well respectedAir Canada is a quality contributor and well respectedAir Canada is a quality contributor and well respectedAir Canada is a quality contributor and well respectedAir Canada is a quality contributor and well respectedAir Canada is a quality contributor and well respectedAir Canada is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texan_Bill View Post
This qualifies for the most, absolutely dumbest, most ignorant and uninformed statement/posts ever on this message board (even rivalrying "Hulk75's" posts).

Oh, I forgot, ALL "Six" does is win!!
Air Canada is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2011   #343
DX-TEX
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 98957 DX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respected

Here is an article from a blog at the Atlanta Journal Constitution:

http://www.ajc.com/sports/atlanta-fa...s-1248312.html

Nice write up. yates says all the right things....comes off kind of Tom Brady"ish" with his answers. Just sayin...and prayin.
DX-TEX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2011   #344
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 108115 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Air Canada View Post
Thank YOU!! for understanding!! Rep. coming your way!!!!
Old 12-01-2011   #345
TexansFanatic
Extremist

Rep Power: 7238 TexansFanatic is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFanatic is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFanatic is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFanatic is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFanatic is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFanatic is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFanatic is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFanatic is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFanatic is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFanatic is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFanatic is a quality contributor and well respected

When was the last time Schaub had stats that looked like this?

10 for 20, for 130, 6.5 yards per completion, 2 picks, and a QB rating of 31.3

Yes, that's 31.3.

Those are VY's stats as of this moment in his game against that juggernaut 4-7 Seahawk team.

EDIT:

Final stats--

17 for 29, for 208 yards, 7.2 per completion, 1 touchdown, 4 picks (including a pick 6) , 52.7 rating

Last edited by TexansFanatic; 12-01-2011 at 10:22 PM.
TexansFanatic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2011   #346
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 108115 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected

VY Rocks! "All he does is win"!!!!

*punches myself in the junk*
Old 12-01-2011   #347
TexansFanatic
Extremist

Rep Power: 7238 TexansFanatic is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFanatic is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFanatic is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFanatic is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFanatic is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFanatic is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFanatic is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFanatic is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFanatic is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFanatic is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFanatic is a quality contributor and well respected

And he just threw a pick 6 to ice the game for the Seahawks.

Yep. I'd take him over Schaub....
Old 12-01-2011   #348
TexansFanatic
Extremist

4 picks now.
Old 12-01-2011   #349
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 216695 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss

I hope TJ has a good game.
Old 12-01-2011   #350
Corrosion
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 174245 Corrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texcore View Post
. With our talent, thse guys could really shine on our team as they develop into top QBs I would also take Vince Young over Schaub.
Johnsonfan is that you ?!?

Hope is a poor mans disease.
Corrosion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2011   #351
The Pencil Neck
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 231518 The Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thorn View Post
neg rep....meh

got it before on this board, I'm sure I'll get it again. LOL
How come YOU get the neg reps?

Adoptee: #55 - Chris Myers.
The Pencil Neck is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2011   #352
TexansFanatic
Extremist

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderkyss View Post
He will.
Old 12-02-2011   #353
Texcore
Hardcore Texan

Rep Power: 796 Texcore is a quality contributor and well respectedTexcore is a quality contributor and well respectedTexcore is a quality contributor and well respectedTexcore is a quality contributor and well respectedTexcore is a quality contributor and well respectedTexcore is a quality contributor and well respectedTexcore is a quality contributor and well respectedTexcore is a quality contributor and well respectedTexcore is a quality contributor and well respectedTexcore is a quality contributor and well respectedTexcore is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexansFanatic View Post
When was the last time Schaub had stats that looked like this?

10 for 20, for 130, 6.5 yards per completion, 2 picks, and a QB rating of 31.3

Yes, that's 31.3.

Those are VY's stats as of this moment in his game against that juggernaut 4-7 Seahawk team.

EDIT:

Final stats--

17 for 29, for 208 yards, 7.2 per completion, 1 touchdown, 4 picks (including a pick 6) , 52.7 rating

Yeah, that blew up in my face!. I'll gladly take my licks for that one. I obviously got carried away, lol. He played horribly yesterday. I still think he would fit well here, but after yesterday I have to concede to those who think otherwise.
Texcore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2011   #354
Texcore
Hardcore Texan

Rep Power: 796 Texcore is a quality contributor and well respectedTexcore is a quality contributor and well respectedTexcore is a quality contributor and well respectedTexcore is a quality contributor and well respectedTexcore is a quality contributor and well respectedTexcore is a quality contributor and well respectedTexcore is a quality contributor and well respectedTexcore is a quality contributor and well respectedTexcore is a quality contributor and well respectedTexcore is a quality contributor and well respectedTexcore is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderkyss View Post
He will. A new era begins....
Texcore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2011   #355
EllisUnit
Serving Koolaid

Section: 2" from the TV, Screaming.
Rep Power: 89275 EllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respected

This will be the most nervous/excited I've been in a long time. I hope my initial gut feeling about the kid is right. If it is than we are about to witness something very special.
Old 12-02-2011   #356
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Quote:
This is the way I objectively see it....And in no particular order, just by class IMO

HOFers/Elite
Tom Brady
Peyton Manning(if he comes back healthy obviously)

The Elite
Drew Brees
Aaron Rodgers
Ben Roethlisberger

Top Tier/non-elite
Eli Manning
Tony Romo
Phillip Rivers
Mike Vick
Matt Ryan

2nd Tier
Jay Cutler
Matt Stafford
Matt Schaub
Joe Flacco
Mark Sanchez.
...and I don't care to rank the rest.

I would take every QB listed above Schaub in a heart beat. This is just a hypothetical, but I would also trade Shaub in a heartbeat for a young talent such as Cam Newton, Andy Dalton, and Sam Bradford. With our talent, thse guys could really shine on our team as they develop into top QBs I would also take Vince Young over Schaub.
How did those 4 picks work out last night??? Pathetic.
Old 12-02-2011   #357
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by EllisUnit View Post
This will be the most nervous/excited I've been in a long time. I hope my initial gut feeling about the kid is right. If it is than we are about to witness something very special.
^^^^ This is me as well.
Old 12-02-2011   #358
Double Barrel
Modified Simian

Section: Gridiron, Tx
Rep Power: 301240 Double Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Having a different opinion is trolling now?
Of course not. Don't be obtuse.

Qualifying any opposition to your opinions with stupid statements below is what makes you a troll:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texcore
To say Schaub is better than the QBs mentioned above, is just being a Matt Schaub fan boy and/or nut hugger.

Quote:
Then by your standards you are a troll yourself and contradiction.
Get a clue, dude. I don't care if you're here to make friends or not, but you can be sure that continuous name-calling will get you banned.

Quote:
The Oilers are a part of my childhood. The Texans are a part of my adulthood. Houston NFL football is a part of me and I will not let go of past memories or future memories the Texans will give me.
The Oilers are part of many of our memories. It's common ground for many of us. Nobody advocates forgetting the past, and you're welcome to live in the past if that's your thing, too.

Quote:
I can hold on to those memories unlike you being able to hold on to a woman.
This statement says more about you than it does me.

You're going to have to do better than that to get under my skin, "buddy".
Old 12-02-2011   #359
brakos82
Hall of Fame

Section: 1009 E. Union
Rep Power: 52901 brakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to brakos82

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corrosion View Post
Johnsonfan is that you ?!?
Cockroach!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexanSam View Post
For being the most intelligent form of life on our planet, we sure do some incredibly stupid things.
brakos82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2011   #360
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by brakos82 View Post

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk > Texans Talk Archive
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read