Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 11-30-2011   #1
Air Canada
Veteran

Rep Power: 790 Air Canada is a quality contributor and well respectedAir Canada is a quality contributor and well respectedAir Canada is a quality contributor and well respectedAir Canada is a quality contributor and well respectedAir Canada is a quality contributor and well respectedAir Canada is a quality contributor and well respectedAir Canada is a quality contributor and well respectedAir Canada is a quality contributor and well respectedAir Canada is a quality contributor and well respectedAir Canada is a quality contributor and well respectedAir Canada is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Destined for greatness... These are our Texans

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nOSFU...yer_embedded#!

That's gonna be our Texans this season.... Minus the undefeated record of course... and a few other omissions...

Air Canada is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2011   #2
Fili
All Pro

Rep Power: 3890 Fili is a quality contributor and well respectedFili is a quality contributor and well respectedFili is a quality contributor and well respectedFili is a quality contributor and well respectedFili is a quality contributor and well respectedFili is a quality contributor and well respectedFili is a quality contributor and well respectedFili is a quality contributor and well respectedFili is a quality contributor and well respectedFili is a quality contributor and well respectedFili is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Destined for greatness... These are our Texans

Can't wait until they play this clip after we win the Super Bowl.
Fili is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2011   #3
TheDream34
Veteran

Rep Power: 558 TheDream34 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheDream34 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheDream34 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheDream34 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheDream34 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheDream34 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheDream34 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheDream34 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheDream34 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheDream34 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheDream34 is a quality contributor and well respected

I'd love to be optimistic, but seriously people, we're starting a 5th round rookie qb. We'll make the playoffs, but I really can't see us getting any farther Thant that. Hope I'm wrong though.
TheDream34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2011   #4
Craig.
Nosebleeds

Rep Power: 2739 Craig. is a quality contributor and well respectedCraig. is a quality contributor and well respectedCraig. is a quality contributor and well respectedCraig. is a quality contributor and well respectedCraig. is a quality contributor and well respectedCraig. is a quality contributor and well respectedCraig. is a quality contributor and well respectedCraig. is a quality contributor and well respectedCraig. is a quality contributor and well respectedCraig. is a quality contributor and well respectedCraig. is a quality contributor and well respected

**** it. I'm all in.
Craig. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2011   #5
Vinnie
with an I E

Section: 506, best section in the 500's!
Rep Power: 7306 Vinnie is a quality contributor and well respectedVinnie is a quality contributor and well respectedVinnie is a quality contributor and well respectedVinnie is a quality contributor and well respectedVinnie is a quality contributor and well respectedVinnie is a quality contributor and well respectedVinnie is a quality contributor and well respectedVinnie is a quality contributor and well respectedVinnie is a quality contributor and well respectedVinnie is a quality contributor and well respectedVinnie is a quality contributor and well respected

I got yer back Craig.
Vinnie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2011   #6
drs23 
Veteran

Section: No more VIP suite so back to the recliner
Rep Power: 77871 drs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDream34 View Post
I'd love to be optimistic, but seriously people, we're starting a 5th round rookie qb. We'll make the playoffs, but I really can't see us getting any farther Thant that. Hope I'm wrong though.
Me too.

And I think you might be.

I think TJ Yates is gonna surprise some folks.

Many thanks to sig Guru FS!

Sent from my keyboard using short, fat fingers.
drs23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2011   #7
silentassassin
Veteran

Rep Power: 2069 silentassassin is a quality contributor and well respectedsilentassassin is a quality contributor and well respectedsilentassassin is a quality contributor and well respectedsilentassassin is a quality contributor and well respectedsilentassassin is a quality contributor and well respectedsilentassassin is a quality contributor and well respectedsilentassassin is a quality contributor and well respectedsilentassassin is a quality contributor and well respectedsilentassassin is a quality contributor and well respectedsilentassassin is a quality contributor and well respectedsilentassassin is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig. View Post
**** it. I'm all in.
Hell yeah, same.
silentassassin is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 11-30-2011   #8
TexansBull
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 9598 TexansBull is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBull is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBull is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBull is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBull is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBull is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBull is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBull is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBull is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBull is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBull is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig. View Post
**** it. I'm all in.
That's weak. Double down! That's what I'm doing!
TexansBull is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2011   #9
Air Canada
Veteran

Rep Power: 790 Air Canada is a quality contributor and well respectedAir Canada is a quality contributor and well respectedAir Canada is a quality contributor and well respectedAir Canada is a quality contributor and well respectedAir Canada is a quality contributor and well respectedAir Canada is a quality contributor and well respectedAir Canada is a quality contributor and well respectedAir Canada is a quality contributor and well respectedAir Canada is a quality contributor and well respectedAir Canada is a quality contributor and well respectedAir Canada is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDream34 View Post

You saw the title.... You should know.....

This is a Texans kool-aid thread...
Air Canada is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2011   #10
El Tejano
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 10969 El Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respected

The way I see it is, we've experienced worse with much worse teams. In years past, I would've mailed it in but this team has done too well this season and I've cheered this team through too many bad seasons to give up. We WILL MAKE THE PLAYOFFS AND WIN!!!!
El Tejano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2011   #11
Thorn 
Dirty Old Man

Section: Restrained in the mental ward
Rep Power: 218535 Thorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respected

Whatever yall been smoking in this thread, pass it along to the rest of us.

"Life is tough, but it's tougher when you're stupid." --- John Wayne
Thorn is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2011   #12
Texanfan4ever
All Pro

Rep Power: 76 Texanfan4ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanfan4ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanfan4ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanfan4ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanfan4ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanfan4ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanfan4ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanfan4ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanfan4ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanfan4ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanfan4ever is a quality contributor and well respected

I BELIEVE!!! Come on Sunday and TJ Yates!
Texanfan4ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2011   #13
TejasTom
Heisenwatt

Section: Brazos Suite
Rep Power: 46308 TejasTom is a quality contributor and well respectedTejasTom is a quality contributor and well respectedTejasTom is a quality contributor and well respectedTejasTom is a quality contributor and well respectedTejasTom is a quality contributor and well respectedTejasTom is a quality contributor and well respectedTejasTom is a quality contributor and well respectedTejasTom is a quality contributor and well respectedTejasTom is a quality contributor and well respectedTejasTom is a quality contributor and well respectedTejasTom is a quality contributor and well respected

Bought playoff tickets, might as well believe.
Old 12-01-2011   #14
guichows6
Rookie

SUPERBOWL or BUST!!
guichows6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2011   #15
Grams 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 23727 Grams is a quality contributor and well respectedGrams is a quality contributor and well respectedGrams is a quality contributor and well respectedGrams is a quality contributor and well respectedGrams is a quality contributor and well respectedGrams is a quality contributor and well respectedGrams is a quality contributor and well respectedGrams is a quality contributor and well respectedGrams is a quality contributor and well respectedGrams is a quality contributor and well respectedGrams is a quality contributor and well respected

I remember a long long time ago - it was the 7th game of the Stanley Cup finals. The Flyers were playing the Bruins. Kate Smith arrived in person to sing God Bless America (usually it was recorded before the Flyers games). When she stepped on the ice, the game was over, there was no need to play the Flyers were going to win. You knew it, you felt it, it was over for the Bruins.

In 2004, after going 0-3 against the hated Evil Empire, the Red Sox came back and won 4 straight and finally broke the curse. You could have given the Red Sox the World Series trophy right then and there. You knew the Cards were not going to win 1 game much less 4.

Super Bowl 16 - you knew the 49ers were going to win. 16 - the number Montana wore. the date it was played was the date they discovered gold in CA and how the 49ers got there name.

Somethings will happen no matter what obstacles are placed in the way.

TJ Yates - learned the Texans playbook in college. Was here this summer, working with Schaub. Throwing to AJ during his rehab. He wears #13. We can actually win 13 games this reg season. 13-3.

At this point in the season and with all the starters that have been hurt and gone on IR and being down to the 3rd string rookie QB, there is nothing left to do but believe. Sooner or later one gets tired of banging their head against the wall and just says F it, lets just do it.

Just like the end of "Miracle on 34th Street", one has to be the little girl saying I believe....I believe....I believe...

Who here actually thought we would have the #1 rated defense after being the worst defense last year? Who thought we would have other players step in when Mario, Foster, AJ, Manning,Schaub, Leinart, etc went down? Everyone is writing us off, we are under the radar, no way we can win in the playoffs. But this team this year does not understand the word quit. It is next man up.

I believe....I believe..... I believe... Christmas is after all the season of miracles.

Old 12-01-2011   #16
drs23 
Veteran

Section: No more VIP suite so back to the recliner
Rep Power: 77871 drs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respected

[quote=Grams;1841345]I remember a long long time ago - it was the 7th game of the Stanley Cup finals. The Flyers were playing the Bruins. Kate Smith arrived in person to sing God Bless America (usually it was recorded before the Flyers games). When she stepped on the ice, the game was over, there was no need to play the Flyers were going to win. You knew it, you felt it, it was over for the Bruins.

In 2004, after going 0-3 against the hated Evil Empire, the Red Sox came back and won 4 straight and finally broke the curse. You could have given the Red Sox the World Series trophy right then and there. You knew the Cards were not going to win 1 game much less 4.

Super Bowl 16 - you knew the 49ers were going to win. 16 - the number Montana wore. the date it was played was the date they discovered gold in CA and how the 49ers got there name.

Somethings will happen no matter what obstacles are placed in the way.

TJ Yates - learned the Texans playbook in college. Was here this summer, working with Schaub. Throwing to AJ during his rehab. He wears #13. We can actually win 13 games this reg season. 13-3.

At this point in the season and with all the starters that have been hurt and gone on IR and being down to the 3rd string rookie QB, there is nothing left to do but believe. Sooner or later one gets tired of banging their head against the wall and just says F it, lets just do it.

Just like the end of "Miracle on 34th Street", one has to be the little girl saying I believe....I believe....I believe...

Who here actually thought we would have the #1 rated defense after being the worst defense last year? Who thought we would have other players step in when Mario, Foster, AJ, Manning,Schaub, Leinart, etc went down? Everyone is writing us off, we are under the radar, no way we can win in the playoffs. But this team this year does not understand the word quit. It is next man up.

I believe....I believe..... I believe... Christmas is after all the season of miracles.

QUOTE]

I like the way you think. Now I'm going to get another shot of that Kool-Aid, wearing my glasses.

REP

Many thanks to sig Guru FS!

Sent from my keyboard using short, fat fingers.
drs23 is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read