Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk > Texans Talk Archive
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-01-2011   #11
Texcore
Hardcore Texan

Rep Power: 797 Texcore is a quality contributor and well respectedTexcore is a quality contributor and well respectedTexcore is a quality contributor and well respectedTexcore is a quality contributor and well respectedTexcore is a quality contributor and well respectedTexcore is a quality contributor and well respectedTexcore is a quality contributor and well respectedTexcore is a quality contributor and well respectedTexcore is a quality contributor and well respectedTexcore is a quality contributor and well respectedTexcore is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: TJ Yates

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Pencil Neck View Post
I stop it right there.

- Ben Roethlisberger
- Eli Manning

Schaub fits in with these guys, in my estimation. What Roethlisberger and Manning have had that Schaub hasn't up to this point is a defense and a running game. Schaub is like the Marino in these guys (I'm not saying he's as good as Marino) -- Schaub doesn't have the Super Bowls but he's better from a statistical standpoint. He's done things passing yardage wise these guys haven't matched.

- Philip Rivers
I think he's horribly over-rated and without the right pieces around him (like Sproles and LT back in the day and a great defense), he's starting to show his weaknesses.

Flacco, Cutler, Stafford, Ryan... these guys are in this group as well. Good players but they've still got to "do it." Schaub is above them because he's been able to do statistically more with less.

The thing is... all of these guys are good enough to win Super Bowls, in my estimation. They just need the right pieces around them and some luck.
Stop it. Schaub is not in Ben or Eli's tier of QBs, nor is he Marino. Stop it.
Texcore is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk > Texans Talk Archive
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read