Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk > Texans Talk Archive
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 11-27-2011   #61
MEGA SWATT
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 17946 MEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: TJ Yates

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolf6151 View Post
Hell to the NO, I don't want that douche bag anywhere near this team. Yates was far from perfect but he showed some promise and potential to get the job done. Kubiak went ultra conservative on his play calling and made Yates look bad by putting him in predictable situations. Give the guy a chance. Sure he's going to stumble and have some growing pains but at least he knows the offense, knows the players, and seems to have the skill to play this game. He lacks experience and a team that believes in him.
2011 Favre>2011 Yates
2011 K. Warner> 2011 Yates
MEGA SWATT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2011   #62
ThaJokaa
True Texans Fan

Rep Power: 9013 ThaJokaa is a quality contributor and well respectedThaJokaa is a quality contributor and well respectedThaJokaa is a quality contributor and well respectedThaJokaa is a quality contributor and well respectedThaJokaa is a quality contributor and well respectedThaJokaa is a quality contributor and well respectedThaJokaa is a quality contributor and well respectedThaJokaa is a quality contributor and well respectedThaJokaa is a quality contributor and well respectedThaJokaa is a quality contributor and well respectedThaJokaa is a quality contributor and well respected

Yates, the super rushed QB project. I believe he can takes to the playoffs. He looked good till Kubes went ULTRAMASSIVE conservative mode n didnt let him throw.
ThaJokaa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2011   #63
Dishman
Miss Ya Blue

Rep Power: 9556 Dishman is a quality contributor and well respectedDishman is a quality contributor and well respectedDishman is a quality contributor and well respectedDishman is a quality contributor and well respectedDishman is a quality contributor and well respectedDishman is a quality contributor and well respectedDishman is a quality contributor and well respectedDishman is a quality contributor and well respectedDishman is a quality contributor and well respectedDishman is a quality contributor and well respectedDishman is a quality contributor and well respected

He definitely shows some promise.

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=36vRZG9ntgc

Forgive the mobile YouTube link, I'm on my phone. The description of the clip seems a little "rah-rah!", but screw it.
Dishman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2011   #64
GuerillaBlack
Money!

Rep Power: 26409 GuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by TEXANS4MARIO View Post
2011 Favre>2011 Yates
2011 K. Warner> 2011 Yates
How do you know this?
GuerillaBlack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2011   #65
Houston_Fanatic
Veteran

Rep Power: 1008 Houston_Fanatic is a quality contributor and well respectedHouston_Fanatic is a quality contributor and well respectedHouston_Fanatic is a quality contributor and well respectedHouston_Fanatic is a quality contributor and well respectedHouston_Fanatic is a quality contributor and well respectedHouston_Fanatic is a quality contributor and well respectedHouston_Fanatic is a quality contributor and well respectedHouston_Fanatic is a quality contributor and well respectedHouston_Fanatic is a quality contributor and well respectedHouston_Fanatic is a quality contributor and well respectedHouston_Fanatic is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaJokaa View Post
Yates, the super rushed QB project. I believe he can takes to the playoffs. He looked good till Kubes went ULTRAMASSIVE conservative mode n didnt let him throw.
I'm ok with Kubes keeping it conservative and sitting on our thin lead. If he had let Yates throw more and he threw a pick that cost us the game then we'd really have something to ***** about.
Houston_Fanatic is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2011   #66
EllisUnit
Serving Koolaid

Section: 2" from the TV, Screaming.
Rep Power: 101315 EllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respected

http://espn.go.com/blog/afcsouth/pos...-turn-to-yates

good post.
Old 11-27-2011   #67
DocBar
Hall of Fame

Section: Channel 700-ish on NFL Sunday Ticket
Rep Power: 93451 DocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Houston_Fanatic View Post
I'm ok with Kubes keeping it conservative and sitting on our thin lead. If he had let Yates throw more and he threw a pick that cost us the game then we'd really have something to ***** about.
As PO'd as guys are right now, there was gonna be a certain amount of bitching unless we won by 20 going away. This has been a rough few weeks for Texan fans.
DocBar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2011   #68
brakos82
Hall of Fame

Section: 1009 E. Union
Rep Power: 52901 brakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to brakos82

I see he has Schaub's Shitty Picture of the Game routine down.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexanSam View Post
For being the most intelligent form of life on our planet, we sure do some incredibly stupid things.
brakos82 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2011   #69
DocBar
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 93451 DocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by brakos82 View Post

I see he has Schaub's Shitty Picture of the Game routine down.
That looks like he's doing the "field goal double check" instead of the "touchdown double check". You know....Rodger's touchdown move. NVM. Been watching to many football commercials today.
Old 11-27-2011   #70
steelbtexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 81973 steelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respected

Is Yeates related to Rusty and Andrea Yeates? Bad Game managers

LOL
steelbtexan is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2011   #71
DocBar
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by steelbtexan View Post
Is Yeates related to Rusty and Andrea Yeates? Bad Game managers

LOL
Are you misspelling his name on purpose or just trying to piss me off?
Old 11-27-2011   #72
steelbtexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 81973 steelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by DocBar View Post
Are you misspelling his name on purpose or just trying to piss me off?
Yes I am

LOL

Playing on Rusty and Andrea Yeates sir name.
Old 11-27-2011   #73
DocBar
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Yes I am

LOL

Playing on Rusty and Andrea Yeates sir name.
Hmmmm....it's working. Who is Rusty and Andrea Yeates?
Old 11-27-2011   #74
steelbtexan
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Hmmmm....it's working. Who is Rusty and Andrea Yeates?
Sorry man,

Better Yates than Kellan Cleamons,

LOL
Old 11-27-2011   #75
DocBar
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Sorry man,

LOL
I should neg rep you for that!! LOL
I still don't know who these Yeates you speak of are.
Old 11-27-2011   #76
Shaft75
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 7233 Shaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Sorry man,

LOL
Don't blink, cause we might be signing Brady Croiler.
Shaft75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2011   #77
DocBar
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaft75 View Post
Don't blink, cause we might be signing Brady Croiler.
You're such an ass. I guess I deserve it, but I don't have to like it, a-holes.
Old 11-27-2011   #78
Shaft75
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 7233 Shaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
That looks like he's doing the "field goal double check" instead of the "touchdown double check". You know....Rodger's touchdown move. NVM. Been watching to many football commercials today.
"who do you think I am? Some summoner, that can just summon video on my phone?"

I lol everytime to that commercial. My wife always plans dinner when there is an important sporting event. Our wedding wass the day of the big UT-OSU game in 2006.
Shaft75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2011   #79
RagingBull
Hall of Shame

Rep Power: 3847 RagingBull is a quality contributor and well respectedRagingBull is a quality contributor and well respectedRagingBull is a quality contributor and well respectedRagingBull is a quality contributor and well respectedRagingBull is a quality contributor and well respectedRagingBull is a quality contributor and well respectedRagingBull is a quality contributor and well respectedRagingBull is a quality contributor and well respectedRagingBull is a quality contributor and well respectedRagingBull is a quality contributor and well respectedRagingBull is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
I should neg rep you for that!! LOL
I still don't know who these Yeates you speak of are.
Go ahead and neg rep him...she is the lady that drowned all of her kids a few years ago with the crazy husband. Google it.
RagingBull is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2011   #80
dalemurphy
Hall of Fame

Section: Bullpen/ 636
Rep Power: 56461 dalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Those are spirit fingers! Handing off with some flare. Man, I like this guy.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk > Texans Talk Archive
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read