Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 11-25-2011   #21
Peldon
All Pro

Rep Power: 34 Peldon is a quality contributor and well respectedPeldon is a quality contributor and well respectedPeldon is a quality contributor and well respectedPeldon is a quality contributor and well respectedPeldon is a quality contributor and well respectedPeldon is a quality contributor and well respectedPeldon is a quality contributor and well respectedPeldon is a quality contributor and well respectedPeldon is a quality contributor and well respectedPeldon is a quality contributor and well respectedPeldon is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Jaguars Injury Report.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nero THE zero View Post
What year did you graduate? I also went to Klein.
I did as well, graduated in 2000.
Peldon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2011   #22
Ryan
THIS YEAR

Section: Section 135, Row F
Rep Power: 23832 Ryan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to Ryan

NickScurfield Nick Scurfield
The #Jaguars will be without starting CB Derek Cox (knee/IR), DT Terrance Knighton (ankle) & DE Matt Roth (concussion) this Sunday

I guess Knighton didn't want to play against us "dirty" Texans.
Old 11-26-2011   #23
76Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 83970 76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by b0ng View Post
Betting lines are made to induce wagers, not predict the outcome!
The line is now 6.5 in favor of the Texans.
This is more in line with inducing wagers.

Don't I know how they operate or what?!?
76Texan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2011   #24
CloakNNNdagger
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 243112 CloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respected

Just came across an unbelievable factoid.................The Jags have 17 players on IR (with 6 more games to go).
CloakNNNdagger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2011   #25
pirbroke
All Pro

Rep Power: 11106 pirbroke is a quality contributor and well respectedpirbroke is a quality contributor and well respectedpirbroke is a quality contributor and well respectedpirbroke is a quality contributor and well respectedpirbroke is a quality contributor and well respectedpirbroke is a quality contributor and well respectedpirbroke is a quality contributor and well respectedpirbroke is a quality contributor and well respectedpirbroke is a quality contributor and well respectedpirbroke is a quality contributor and well respectedpirbroke is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by CloakNNNdagger View Post
Just came across an unbelievable factoid.................The Jags have 17 players on IR (with 6 more games to go).
wow I wonder what the record is.
pirbroke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2011   #26
nero THE zero
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 20123 nero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peldon View Post
I did as well, graduated in 2000.
'02 here.
Old 11-27-2011   #27
CloakNNNdagger
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 243112 CloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by pirbroke View Post
wow I wonder what the record is.
The Colts had 19 at the end of 2010 season.

Quote:
But as it stands now, a 16-game docket seems rough enough. Dating back to the offseason, NFL teams have already placed 34 more players on injured reserve through 10 weeks (311) than at this point last year (277). The final numbers will assuredly be the highest since the NFL began playing with 32 teams in 2002.
LINK

When the final numbers come in at the end of this season, I have no doubt that this season, despite all of the supposed attempts at increased safety, will have resulted in an all time record for injuries and players placed on IR.
CloakNNNdagger is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read