Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texan Tailgate The social network of Houston Texan fans around the World. Plan a gathering, find a tailgate, make a friend. This is the forum for player appearances, announcements or any Texans related group event (players or fans).

Old 09-01-2009   #41
Texan JBZ
Da Sip's Finest

Rep Power: 1065 Texan JBZ is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan JBZ is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan JBZ is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan JBZ is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan JBZ is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan JBZ is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan JBZ is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan JBZ is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan JBZ is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan JBZ is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan JBZ is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Bull Pen Pep Band not allowed on field

Bull Pen Pep Band not allowed on the field? Hell, it ought to be Bull Pen Pep Band not allowed in the Yellow lot. Those are some free drink scavaging mofos right there! They always come over and play at our tailgates and leave with about 20 cups of frozen margaritas and at least 10 icey cold beers. They probably don't want their drunk asses on the field for fear of them hurling all over it. Drunk bastards!
Old 09-01-2009   #42
SheTexan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 29598 SheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texan JBZ View Post
Bull Pen Pep Band not allowed on the field? Hell, it ought to be Bull Pen Pep Band not allowed in the Yellow lot. Those are some free drink scavaging mofos right there! They always come over and play at our tailgates and leave with about 20 cups of frozen margaritas and at least 10 icey cold beers. They probably don't want their drunk asses on the field for fear of them hurling all over it. Drunk bastards!
BS!!!! I've never seen them take anything that was not offered them, NOR have I EVER seen any of them drunk! If you don't want them around, don't OFFER them anthing to drink, and tell them not to come around you. They definitely have BETTER things to do than irritate a sourpuss like you!!
SheTexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2009   #43
Texan JBZ
Da Sip's Finest

Rep Power: 1065 Texan JBZ is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan JBZ is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan JBZ is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan JBZ is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan JBZ is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan JBZ is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan JBZ is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan JBZ is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan JBZ is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan JBZ is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan JBZ is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by SheTexan View Post
BS!!!! I've never seen them take anything that was not offered them, NOR have I EVER seen any of them drunk! If you don't want them around, don't OFFER them anthing to drink, and tell them not to come around you. They definitely have BETTER things to do than irritate a sourpuss like you!!
Hey SheTexan, did you forget to drink your prune juice today? Chill out. I like the pep band and always joke with them they come to our tailgate spot. Especially since they always play the same damn songs. And yes, the cymbal guy has been intoxicated before. I was trying to bring some light hearted jabbing into this thread, but it seems like you and Yankee have a hard on for the reject band geeks. Stop taking things so seriously.
Old 11-19-2011   #44
BigBang
Cymbal Hero

Send a message via MSN to BigBang Send a message via Yahoo to BigBang

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texan JBZ View Post
Hey SheTexan, did you forget to drink your prune juice today? Chill out. I like the pep band and always joke with them they come to our tailgate spot. Especially since they always play the same damn songs. And yes, the cymbal guy has been intoxicated before. I was trying to bring some light hearted jabbing into this thread, but it seems like you and Yankee have a hard on for the reject band geeks. Stop taking things so seriously.
I know I'm quite a bit late... but which cymbal guy are you talking about?
Old 11-19-2011   #45
rush2112mn
All Pro

Rep Power: 972 rush2112mn is a quality contributor and well respectedrush2112mn is a quality contributor and well respectedrush2112mn is a quality contributor and well respectedrush2112mn is a quality contributor and well respectedrush2112mn is a quality contributor and well respectedrush2112mn is a quality contributor and well respectedrush2112mn is a quality contributor and well respectedrush2112mn is a quality contributor and well respectedrush2112mn is a quality contributor and well respectedrush2112mn is a quality contributor and well respectedrush2112mn is a quality contributor and well respected
Thumbs up Re: Bull Pen Pep Band not allowed on field

Hell,....I think the Bull Pen Pep Band does a great job. If they want a beer out while they play in front of your tailgate....give them one....If you dont want them playing just telll them and they will move on.
Those guys and gals do a great job out in the tailgating lots to add to the atmosphere and get the fans pumped up. Sounds like some people got their wheaties whizzed on in this thread......
rush2112mn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2011   #46
Yankee_In_TX
Dance Lindsay!

Rep Power: 10048 Yankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to Yankee_In_TX
Cool Re: Bull Pen Pep Band not allowed on field

It's a thankless job and I believe they are completely volunteer (i.e. not paid). We are lucky to have them.
Only fan in Ohio in 2002 :) Glad I moved to Texas!
117 C BullPen
Sigh.
Yankee_In_TX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2011   #47
TimeKiller
Awaiting Email Confirmation

Location: This giant tree, standing 10,000 ft. high but not reaching the ground. It's roots must hold the sky.
Section: 521/Couch
Rep Power: 0 TimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respected

I remember how much fun it was to be on the drumline, in the stands during football games at spring. I think we had about as much fun coming up with little jammy jams as anyone. I think it would be cool to have them roam the stands, show up here and there and bust a groove then duece it.

But barrett's totally right. Especially with the roof open there's just no way to make that group sound good....or audible.
TimeKiller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2011   #48
BigBang
Cymbal Hero

Send a message via MSN to BigBang Send a message via Yahoo to BigBang

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yankee_In_TX View Post
It's a thankless job and I believe they are completely volunteer (i.e. not paid). We are lucky to have them.
Nope... not voluntary in the least. Lol. We're on par with the cheerleaders but with less glory.
Old 11-20-2011   #49
SheTexan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 29598 SheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBang View Post
Nope... not voluntary in the least. Lol. We're on par with the cheerleaders but with less glory.
I'll take you guys anyday BB!! Always remember you have a home with the Blue Crew!!
SheTexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2011   #50
mexican texan
Rookie

Rep Power: 0 mexican texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican texan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
X
mexican texan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2011   #51
Yankee_In_TX
Dance Lindsay!

Rep Power: 10048 Yankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to Yankee_In_TX
Cool Re: Bull Pen Pep Band not allowed on field

Quote:
Well hey, at least minimum wage went up a few years back!
Only fan in Ohio in 2002 :) Glad I moved to Texas!
117 C BullPen
Sigh.
Yankee_In_TX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2011   #52
steelbtexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 87776 steelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by SheTexan View Post
Love the band,

They definitely add alot to the gameday experience.
steelbtexan is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2011   #53
Joe Texan
Inducted 04

Section: 116 row a seat 20
Rep Power: 4091 Joe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

Hey prune face you got a problem with she Texan you got problems, you should probably check your rookie remarks at the door. Seems your attitude needs adjusting

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read