Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > College Football & the 2014 NFL Draft > Texas High School Football
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 11-26-2011   #41
Vinny
shiny happy fan

Rep Power: 161784 Vinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Friday night lights!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaayteetx View Post
ya, i thought i saw something in the chronicle about it being streamed online, haven't found it yet.
Katy stops La Porte on 3rd down and forces a punt. This may be Katy's last possession.

"A nation of sheep begets a government of wolves" - Edward R. Murrow
Vinny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2011   #42
Vinny
shiny happy fan

Rep Power: 161784 Vinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respected

1st and 10 for Katy on the 50

Old 11-26-2011   #43
Vinny
shiny happy fan

La Porte's awesome D stuffs Katy 4-and-out and now has the ball.

Old 11-26-2011   #44
Vinny
shiny happy fan

La Porte in VICTORY formation.

Down goes Frazier!

Old 11-26-2011   #45
jaayteetx
Hall of Fame

Section: 623
Rep Power: 29696 jaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vinny View Post
La Porte in VICTORY formation.

Down goes Frazier!
Sweet, nice to finally beat Katy.
Old 11-26-2011   #46
Vinny
shiny happy fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaayteetx View Post
Sweet, nice to finally beat Katy.
oh yeah, La Porte's team is filled with underclassmen too. The Soph class is loaded...loaded. Gonna be good for a few years.

Final:
La Porte 9
Katy 7

Old 11-26-2011   #47
SheTexan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 29598 SheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respected

SOOOOOO proud of the Dawgs!!! I listened to it on the radio and my friend Kelly kept me updated also!! What a fantastic win for LP!!!
SheTexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2011   #48
Vinny
shiny happy fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by SheTexan View Post
SOOOOOO proud of the Dawgs!!! I listened to it on the radio and my friend Kelly kept me updated also!! What a fantastic win for LP!!!
I've been going to La Porte practices...they have been working their tails off. They are very well conditioned and have a good group of kids. My hat's off to them tonight....even though I really never wear a hat, but that's besides the point.

Old 11-26-2011   #49
SheTexan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 29598 SheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
I've been going to La Porte practices...they have been working their tails off. They are very well conditioned and have a good group of kids. My hat's off to them tonight....even though I really never wear a hat, but that's besides the point.
It's such a good feeling to win when you are the underdog! I'm not sure anyone expected them to win! Gonna make next weeks game for sure. I think they play Port Arthur at Reliant on Sat. Don't know the time.
Old 11-26-2011   #50
Vinny
shiny happy fan

I'm pretty sure I'm going to that one also. I'll let you know later in the week. I just got off the phone with Jayson and that sounds like one fun bus ride back to La Porte.

Old 11-26-2011   #51
Vinny
shiny happy fan

La Porte vs Port Arthur Memorial is at Reliant next Saturday at 1pm. Broadcast on http://www.legacysportsnetwork.com

Old 11-26-2011   #52
Vinny
shiny happy fan

http://www.legacysportsnetwork.com/A...te/laporte.htm

podcast of the game. Look here next weekend for the live broadcast.

Old 11-27-2011   #53
Honoring Earl 34
Hey Koolaid

Rep Power: 191772 Honoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respected

That's great ! The kids will never forget this ride .

Round Dan
Honoring Earl 34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2011   #54
Hookem Horns
That Server Guy

Rep Power: 99855 Hookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respected

Wow, I used to go to all of the LP games when I was a kid and going to school there. My family goes back 3 generations of LP grads. My grandmother who just turned 90 is class of 39.

So they play PA next week at Reliant. Is that for State?? If I didn't have a wedding to attend I would come down for that.
Hookem Horns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2011   #55
Vinny
shiny happy fan

Kevin, I believe you can watch the game here next week if you can't make it.

http://www.ihigh.com/ehsn/broadcast_...?silverlight=1

http://www.legacysportsnetwork.com/

It's the Regional Finals. There is one more games after this one if they beat Port Arthur Memorial (La Porte has already beaten them once already this season) before advancing to the State Finals. This year the State finals are in Dallas Sat Dec 17, 12:30pm. I'll post the bracket underneath...

http://www.5atexasfootball.com/wp-co...onalFinals.pdf

Old 11-28-2011   #56
Hookem Horns
That Server Guy

Rep Power: 99855 Hookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Kevin, I believe you can watch the game here next week if you can't make it.

http://www.ihigh.com/ehsn/broadcast_...?silverlight=1

http://www.legacysportsnetwork.com/

It's the Regional Finals. There is one more games after this one if they beat Port Arthur Memorial (La Porte has already beaten them once already this season) before advancing to the State Finals. This year the State finals are in Dallas Sat Dec 17, 12:30pm. I'll post the bracket underneath...

http://www.5atexasfootball.com/wp-co...onalFinals.pdf
Great thanks! If they make it to State I will head up there.
Hookem Horns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2011   #57
Wolf6151
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 27155 Wolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respected

The Dawson Eagles (Pearland, Tx.) beat the Nederland Bulldogs at Galena Park Stadium Saturday evening in the cold and rain 33-25. Dawson is a very good 4A team, Congrats to them on the victory. Dawson plays Angleton this Saturday at the Rig in Pearland. Anyone else here following 4A football, specifically the Dawson Eagles?
Wolf6151 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2011   #58
SheTexan
Site Contributor

I'll definitely be at Reliant Sat to watch the Bulldogs! Gonna be a great weekend, full of good football on all levels.

Coogs 11am Sat

LP Bulldogs 1pm Sat at Reliant

Houston Texans on Sunday!!

Hoping for wins on all three levels!!
Old 12-03-2011   #59
StarStruck
Site Contributor

Section: 317-6-8, 115 Q6
Rep Power: 48949 StarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respected

Congrats Hightower Hurricanes in defeating Pearland 35-14. I will be looking for a video because that was one of the best high school games I've seen in years. Even though the score appear as a blowout, when it gets down to the last team standing, you never know if in one play the momentum can change. It will be interesting to see how QB Bralon Addison plays at A&M because on the high school level he is outstanding.
StarStruck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2011   #60
jaayteetx
Hall of Fame

Section: 623
Rep Power: 29696 jaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by SheTexan View Post
I'll definitely be at Reliant Sat to watch the Bulldogs! Gonna be a great weekend, full of good football on all levels.

Coogs 11am Sat

LP Bulldogs 1pm Sat at Reliant

Houston Texans on Sunday!!

Hoping for wins on all three levels!!
Well, let's hope for 1-2!

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > College Football & the 2014 NFL Draft > Texas High School Football
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read