Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 11-19-2011   #121
ObsiWan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 288222 ObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans random thought of the day

INNER PEACE - I'm passing this on because it worked for me today. A Dr. On TV said to have inner peace, we should always finish things we start and we all could use more calm in our lives.

I looked around my house to find things I'd started and hadn't finished, so I finished off a bottle of Merlot,
a bottle of Chardonnay,
a bottle of Baileys,
a butle of wum,
tha mainder of valiuminun scriptins, an a box a chocletz.
Yu haf no idr how fablus I feel rite now. Sned this to all who need inner piss. An telum u luvum.

ObsiWan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2011   #122
ObsiWan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 288222 ObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respected

Hey, now I'm as old as Thorn.

I have to work on being just as cranky
Old 11-24-2011   #123
Thorn 
Dirty Old Man

Section: Restrained in the mental ward
Rep Power: 311116 Thorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by ObsiWan View Post
Hey, now I'm as old as Thorn.

I have to work on being just as cranky
I'm not cranky dammit. What the hell makes you think I'm cranky?

So, where's your birthday thread? When did you hit the big Six O? One of the advantages of being 60 is you don't have to make sense anymore, posting becomes easier.

"Life is tough, but it's tougher when you're stupid." --- John Wayne
Thorn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2011   #124
ObsiWan
Site Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thorn View Post
I'm not cranky dammit. What the hell makes you think I'm cranky?
ummmm... errr.... oh, no reason...
I think it's one of those unwritten rules like when RBs turn 30 they're over the hill; when posters turn 60 they instantly turn cranky.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thorn View Post
So, where's your birthday thread? When did you hit the big Six O? One of the advantages of being 60 is you don't have to make sense anymore, posting becomes easier.
Wait, what?
Posts are supposed to make sense?

Where is that written down?!?
Nobody tolded me that...
Old 11-24-2011   #125
Thorn 
Dirty Old Man

Rep Power: 311116 Thorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respected

Well, look at it this way, it won't be long until the gooberment is paying for our "pain medication". I wonder if my doctor could write a perscription for Jack Daniels. I'm sure Medicare would pay for it. LOL

Old 11-27-2011   #126
Wolf
100% Texan

Rep Power: 133123 Wolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
TJ Yates, all that kid does is win!-Brakos

Wolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2011   #127
HJam72
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 80496 HJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respected

How awesome would it be to win a Superbowl with your 3rd string QB?

HJam72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2011   #128
Wolf
100% Texan

Rep Power: 133123 Wolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respected

bad ass picture

Old 12-05-2011   #129
Thorn 
Dirty Old Man

Except for Green Bay's perfect record, the Texans now own this years longest current winning streak at six.

Old 12-05-2011   #130
Tango
Rookie

Rep Power: 0 Tango is a quality contributor and well respectedTango is a quality contributor and well respectedTango is a quality contributor and well respectedTango is a quality contributor and well respectedTango is a quality contributor and well respectedTango is a quality contributor and well respectedTango is a quality contributor and well respectedTango is a quality contributor and well respectedTango is a quality contributor and well respectedTango is a quality contributor and well respectedTango is a quality contributor and well respected

Arian Foster ran for 111 yards against Atlanta. The last time the Falcons let a running back get over 100 yards against them was 15 games ago.
Tango is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2011   #131
ThaJokaa
True Texans Fan

Rep Power: 9013 ThaJokaa is a quality contributor and well respectedThaJokaa is a quality contributor and well respectedThaJokaa is a quality contributor and well respectedThaJokaa is a quality contributor and well respectedThaJokaa is a quality contributor and well respectedThaJokaa is a quality contributor and well respectedThaJokaa is a quality contributor and well respectedThaJokaa is a quality contributor and well respectedThaJokaa is a quality contributor and well respectedThaJokaa is a quality contributor and well respectedThaJokaa is a quality contributor and well respected

Texans need more wildcat
ThaJokaa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2011   #132
Wolf
100% Texan

Quote:
Andre Johnson reflects on time spent, dues paid with Texans

Dec/15/11 08:38 AM Filed in: Andre Johnson
Even through the tough patches, WR Andre Johnson's faith in making the playoffs with the Texans never wavered. "I've had people ask me why didn't I leave or why did I stay," said Johnson. "I just wanted to be a part of something special. I wanted to be here when the Texans made their first playoff game. I was here to do that, so hopefully, I can be here when we win our first Super Bowl."
http://www.procanes.com/files/0e548a...0d2-10717.html
Old 12-18-2011   #133
Wolf
100% Texan

Old 12-18-2011   #134
Playoffs 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 377943 Playoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolf View Post
http://www.texanstalk.com/forums/sho...64&postcount=6
Playoffs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2011   #135
Wolf
100% Texan

Quote:
This was weird: It was sunny and about 60 degrees in Houston, yet the Texans kept the retractable roof closed. Then they opened it after the game was over and the sun streamed in as the grounds crew worked on the field.

North Carolina's T.J. Yates had the sort of game that will get the Texans knocked out of the playoffs really quickly if he repeats the performance. Yates didn't throw enough to his wide receivers, made a couple of poor decisions that resulted in interceptions and could get only 13 points against an injury-riddled Panthers defense.
Read more: http://www.charlotteobserver.com/201...#ixzz1gwb2VgiF
Old 01-02-2012   #136
Wolf
100% Texan

this would make a nice picture for the game day thread

http://www.houstontexans.com/news/ar...2-cb0b0288bdc0
Old 01-02-2012   #137
Wolf
100% Texan

thanks to Texan_in_KS on page 9 of the gameday thread of the Titan-Texan game

Old 01-03-2012   #138
Wolf
100% Texan

I was browsing and ..

back says"if you want to sit down, you should have stayed on the couch"

wow 32 bucks for that t-shirt and I bet that is not officially licensed

http://www.zazzle.com/luv_ya_deep_st...48954952178356
Old 01-04-2012   #139
False Start
On # 69

Section: 420
Rep Power: 109012 False Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respected

ON 790 Sean Jones said the Texans defense, and team overall are overrated. F him!

I will never use him on Tecmo Bowl again!

RIP DIMEBAG DARRELL - 1966-2004 - GETCHA PULL!

CLIFF BURTON 1962-1986 - CLIFF EM' ALL!
False Start is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2012   #140
Seņor Stan
El Guapo

Rep Power: 44650 Seņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by False Start View Post
ON 790 Sean Jones said the Texans defense, and team overall are overrated. F him!

I will never use him on Tecmo Bowl again!
I also wouldn't recommend any financial investments.
Seņor Stan is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read