Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 11-18-2011   #81
Texecutioner
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 134080 Texecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Leinart and Schaub had dinner Monday; Leinart flew to Cali for the week

Quote:
Originally Posted by NitroGSXR View Post
WTF crawled up your puckerhole? Search for it myself? I had no clue where to begin. Its YOUR and GP's accusation. I was demanding others? How novel...
If GP hadn't located that thread and the quote you and I both know you'd be crying foul in here and calling me a liar, so let's be real here. I wasn't going to dig up some old post of TK's to prove anything. He backtracks on his statements in here all the time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hardcore Texan View Post
If you know which poster posted what you are trying to search for, it ain't that hard and it doesn't take that long. Click on the person's name, click on statistics, click on find all post by person "x" and scroll through the post complete with thread title.

Now if the person has 10K post and it was posted years ago that would take a long time and it might be quicker using keywords and the search feature. But if it was recent is shouldn't take more than 5 minutes if you adamant about digging it up to prove a point. But carry on folks......
Not when it's involving someone that posts like 50 posts per day. That search tool you're referring to only goes back so far. No one should have to do that any way. If you made a statement and pushed a perspective out there, you should own up to it even if you realize it was a little silly or proven wrong after the fact. We're all adults here. It's not that big of a deal, but it's pretty telling about the poster for future discussions. I won't waste any further time with someone in a discussion who pulls tactics like that.
Texecutioner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2011   #82
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 325689 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Leinart and Schaub had dinner Monday; Leinart flew to Cali for the week

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texecutioner View Post
If GP hadn't located that thread and the quote you and I both know you'd be crying foul in here and calling me a liar, so let's be real here. I wasn't going to dig up some old post of TK's to prove anything. He backtracks on his statements in here all the time.
For the record, I haven't back tracked on anything.
Old 11-18-2011   #83
Cerberus
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 100585 Cerberus is a quality contributor and well respectedCerberus is a quality contributor and well respectedCerberus is a quality contributor and well respectedCerberus is a quality contributor and well respectedCerberus is a quality contributor and well respectedCerberus is a quality contributor and well respectedCerberus is a quality contributor and well respectedCerberus is a quality contributor and well respectedCerberus is a quality contributor and well respectedCerberus is a quality contributor and well respectedCerberus is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexanSam View Post
The new CBA requires teams to give players four consecutive days off during the bye week. Probably why he's flying home.
Exactly. Had he stayed, he would have had access to the facilities and could have practiced with other players, but not with any coaches. That is what Carson Palmer and a few Raider receivers did to help get Carson up to speed. So, Leinart could have stayed if he really wanted to. He has been here for nearly 1.5 years, so he should know the offense and his receivers, but he could have brushed up on the timing. Then again, it is getting close to T-giving, so I'm sure there are some football families celebrating a little early with the turkey.
Old 11-18-2011   #84
Texecutioner
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 134080 Texecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderkyss View Post
For the record, I haven't back tracked on anything.
I guess your account was hacked then right? Or do you have some type of code for your statements that don't mean what they say in your own world? The proof is right there on the page, so carry on your chirade as long as you want. You were the only one I ever put on ignore before because of wasting my time in discussions like this, and taking you off was a mistake. Others can waste their time with you, but I won't.
Old 11-18-2011   #85
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 325689 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
I guess your account was hacked then right?
I love you man!!!
Old 11-18-2011   #86
NitroGSXR
Super Sic #58

Rep Power: 64918 NitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:

Not when it's involving someone that posts like 50 posts per day. That search tool you're referring to only goes back so far. No one should have to do that any way. If you made a statement and pushed a perspective out there, you should own up to it even if you realize it was a little silly or proven wrong after the fact. We're all adults here. It's not that big of a deal, but it's pretty telling about the poster for future discussions. I won't waste any further time with someone in a discussion who pulls tactics like that.
No, I don't know. Paranoia much? I wanted to see the link so I could laugh at TK for making such an outrageous statement. What you are is arrogant.
Old 11-18-2011   #87
ThaJokaa
True Texans Fan

Rep Power: 9013 ThaJokaa is a quality contributor and well respectedThaJokaa is a quality contributor and well respectedThaJokaa is a quality contributor and well respectedThaJokaa is a quality contributor and well respectedThaJokaa is a quality contributor and well respectedThaJokaa is a quality contributor and well respectedThaJokaa is a quality contributor and well respectedThaJokaa is a quality contributor and well respectedThaJokaa is a quality contributor and well respectedThaJokaa is a quality contributor and well respectedThaJokaa is a quality contributor and well respected

ThaJokaa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2011   #88
Thorn 
Dirty Old Man

Section: Restrained in the mental ward
Rep Power: 314445 Thorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respected

It's gonna be a long week and ah half.

Need more beer and pizza.

"Life is tough, but it's tougher when you're stupid." --- John Wayne
Thorn is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2011   #89
Texecutioner
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by NitroGSXR View Post
No, I don't know. Paranoia much? I wanted to see the link so I could laugh at TK for making such an outrageous statement. What you are is arrogant.
You have described me as many things, but one thing you always are to me is predictably amusing. You jump into a conversation and tell someone to "prove it" as if you're involved and then state that you're not even involved, but yet you have no problem getting involved. It's like having a little sister.
Old 11-20-2011   #90
GP 
Go Texans!

Rep Power: 50777 GP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respected

The Jags looked very weak in today's game vs. the Browns. I mean, if Colt McCoy beats your team...that's petty bad news.

I'm feeling good about next Sunday. I think Matt2 throws at least one TD from the hot tub, and maybe another while holding the beer bong for the Jags' cheerleaders.
Old 11-20-2011   #91
Texecutioner
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by GP View Post
The Jags looked very weak in today's game vs. the Browns. I mean, if Colt McCoy beats your team...that's petty bad news.

I'm feeling good about next Sunday. I think Matt2 throws at least one TD from the hot tub, and maybe another while holding the beer bong for the Jags' cheerleaders.
Maybe he'll carry out a cigarette on the field with him and take a drag right after he launches one down the field to AJ.
Old 11-20-2011   #92
ObsiWan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 291679 ObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Maybe he'll carry out a cigarette on the field with him and take a drag right after he launches one down the field to AJ.
but during halftime A.J. will "have a word with Leinart" for subjecting the team to 2nd-hand smoke.
ObsiWan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2011   #93
Texecutioner
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by ObsiWan View Post
but during halftime A.J. will "have a word with Leinart" for subjecting the team to 2nd-hand smoke.
When Lionheart goes to the sidelines and takes his helmet off I'd like to see him put those old school Oakley's on from the 80's. Let him go Jim Mcmahon style.
Old 11-20-2011   #94
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Quote:
When Lionheart goes to the sidelines and takes his helmet off I'd like to see him put those old school Oakley's on from the 80's. Let him go Jim Mcmahon style.
I was thinking Ray-bans.... Joe Cool style.

Old 11-20-2011   #95
Thorn 
Dirty Old Man

Section: Restrained in the mental ward
Rep Power: 314445 Thorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respected

In a huge play late in the game, Leinert throws his hot tub down the field and takes out half the Jags defense. The Texans are called for a "Ruffin' the Tub" penalty, but on the next play Leinhart hands off to Ward and then throws Ward in the end zone. SCORE!!

"Life is tough, but it's tougher when you're stupid." --- John Wayne
Thorn is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2011   #96
Hervoyel
The Right Track

Rep Power: 297041 Hervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respected

Would they let you take a beer bong into the stadium? I can't imagine what kind of problem the Texans might have with it. We need to get somebody like 94.5 to do a promotion with beer bongs. "BATTLE-RED BEER BONG DAY" at Reliant.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read