Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk > Texans Talk Archive
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 11-14-2011   #861
foo82
Veteran

Rep Power: 2895 foo82 is a quality contributor and well respectedfoo82 is a quality contributor and well respectedfoo82 is a quality contributor and well respectedfoo82 is a quality contributor and well respectedfoo82 is a quality contributor and well respectedfoo82 is a quality contributor and well respectedfoo82 is a quality contributor and well respectedfoo82 is a quality contributor and well respectedfoo82 is a quality contributor and well respectedfoo82 is a quality contributor and well respectedfoo82 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Kareem Jackson's plight.

Quote:
Originally Posted by EllisUnit View Post
JoJo didnt.
selective memory. Jojo was abused on the 2 yard conversion on the same play twice...THere were also a few other plays as well, can't remember. JoJo did not have a good game.
foo82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2011   #862
Rey
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 0 Rey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by foo82 View Post
selective memory. Jojo was abused on the 2 yard conversion on the same play twice...THere were also a few other plays as well, can't remember. JoJo did not have a good game.
Abused is too strong of a word. He was beat on a well designed play.

If I'm not mistaken he had to run through some traffic to get to the receiver
Rey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2011   #863
TheCD
All Pro

Rep Power: 1036 TheCD is a quality contributor and well respectedTheCD is a quality contributor and well respectedTheCD is a quality contributor and well respectedTheCD is a quality contributor and well respectedTheCD is a quality contributor and well respectedTheCD is a quality contributor and well respectedTheCD is a quality contributor and well respectedTheCD is a quality contributor and well respectedTheCD is a quality contributor and well respectedTheCD is a quality contributor and well respectedTheCD is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by steelbtexan View Post
I saw it,

But there were other plays that he did look back.

Cant wait to see what he does against the Falcons/Panthers. That should be a more true test of his progress.

I was just giving him a little credit for todays great game.

Do you think he will play well against Roddy White? I say White because there's no way in hell if I'm Wade Phillips I'm going to put anyone but JoJo on Julio Jones or else I'm going to see CBs falling down all day watching that guy racing to the end zone.
TheCD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2011   #864
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 234681 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheCD View Post
Do you think he will play well against Roddy White? I say White because there's no way in hell if I'm Wade Phillips I'm going to put anyone but JoJo on Julio Jones or else I'm going to see CBs falling down all day watching that guy racing to the end zone.
Julio Jones has a hamstring.... may not be 100% in 3 weeks.
Old 11-14-2011   #865
EllisUnit
Serving Koolaid

Section: 2" from the TV, Screaming.
Rep Power: 101315 EllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderkyss View Post
Julio Jones has a hamstring.... may not be 100% in 3 weeks.
thank god for that
Old 11-14-2011   #866
steelbtexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 84495 steelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheCD View Post
I would put JoJo on Jones and give KJ help with a S over the top. Jones may not be healthy and if he doesn't play that would change everything.

Gonzales and Turner worry me more than White. Man the Falcons have some weapons. Luckily they have OL issues. Wade will cause them problems scheme wise.
steelbtexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2011   #867
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 234681 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by steelbtexan View Post
Gonzales and Turner worry me more than White. Man the Falcons have some weapons. Luckily they have OL issues. Wade will cause them problems scheme wise.
We'll probably have our safeties & LBs work the over/under on the TEs & RBs....

Unless Allen is on the field, then one of them will play over the top of him.
Old 11-14-2011   #868
EllisUnit
Serving Koolaid

Rep Power: 101315 EllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderkyss View Post
We'll probably have our safeties & LBs work the over/under on the TEs & RBs....

Unless Allen is on the field, then one of them will play over the top of him.
Oh lord this again. I am sorry but i DVR the games and a safety plays over the top when KJ is in just as much as when allen is. Plus Allen is a much better Deep cover corner, he struggles on the short stuff, and KJ is good with short coverages and is bad on the long routes.

I know 76 brought this up in his thread and i guess it stuck with you, but it is simply not true.
Old 11-14-2011   #869
76Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 83970 76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Oh lord this again. I am sorry but i DVR the games and a safety plays over the top when KJ is in just as much as when allen is. Plus Allen is a much better Deep cover corner, he struggles on the short stuff, and KJ is good with short coverages and is bad on the long routes.

I know 76 brought this up in his thread and i guess it stuck with you, but it is simply not true.
Why do I need to ask you to read my posts more carefully!?!

I said that if you count the numbers of defenders vs the number of ofensive threats, you will see that the defense favor Allen by putting more defenders on Allen's side.

And that means if you look at every single snap, not just one series or one game.

Man, I don't know why I even bother responding to you!
76Texan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2011   #870
EllisUnit
Serving Koolaid

Quote:
Originally Posted by 76Texan View Post
Why do I need to ask you to read my posts more carefully!?!

I said that if you count the numbers of defenders vs the number of ofensive threats, you will see that the defense favor Allen by putting more defenders on Allen's side.

And that means if you look at every single snap, not just one series or one game.

Man, I don't know why I even bother responding to you!
Oh kind of like how last season the safties played poorly only when helping out jackson ? You are biased to anything allen does and will say anything/make up shit to make KJ look good and allen look bad.
Old 11-14-2011   #871
76Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 83970 76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Oh kind of like how last season the safties played poorly only when helping out jackson ? You are biased to anything allen does and will say anything/make up shit to make KJ look good and allen look bad.
This will be the last time I respond to your post.

The better player is currently starting for the Texans!
Deal with it!
76Texan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2011   #872
Air Canada
Veteran

Rep Power: 790 Air Canada is a quality contributor and well respectedAir Canada is a quality contributor and well respectedAir Canada is a quality contributor and well respectedAir Canada is a quality contributor and well respectedAir Canada is a quality contributor and well respectedAir Canada is a quality contributor and well respectedAir Canada is a quality contributor and well respectedAir Canada is a quality contributor and well respectedAir Canada is a quality contributor and well respectedAir Canada is a quality contributor and well respectedAir Canada is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by 76Texan View Post
This will be the last time I respond to your post.

The better player is currently starting for the Texans!
Deal with it!
Schaub being out is all KJ's fault... He better ball out the rest of this season! DAMMIT!
Air Canada is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2011   #873
HJam72
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 72200 HJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Air Canada View Post
Schaub being out is all KJ's fault... He better ball out the rest of this season! DAMMIT!
No, it's Allen's fault.

HJam72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2011   #874
V3rm0nt3r
All Pro

Section: Wherever the biggest TV is
Rep Power: 2846 V3rm0nt3r is a quality contributor and well respectedV3rm0nt3r is a quality contributor and well respectedV3rm0nt3r is a quality contributor and well respectedV3rm0nt3r is a quality contributor and well respectedV3rm0nt3r is a quality contributor and well respectedV3rm0nt3r is a quality contributor and well respectedV3rm0nt3r is a quality contributor and well respectedV3rm0nt3r is a quality contributor and well respectedV3rm0nt3r is a quality contributor and well respectedV3rm0nt3r is a quality contributor and well respectedV3rm0nt3r is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by HJam72 View Post
No, it's Allen's fault.
I'm blaming the Dayne-Train just out of nostalgia.
V3rm0nt3r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2011   #875
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Quote:
Originally Posted by HJam72 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Air Canada View Post
No, it's Allen's fault.

No, it was the safeties.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk > Texans Talk Archive
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read