Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > College Football & the 2014 NFL Draft
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

College Football & the 2014 NFL Draft The future stars of the NFL

Old 11-15-2011   #421
Dutchrudder 
COOL BEANS!

Section: Fort Kickass
Rep Power: 150980 Dutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Penn State Child Molestation Case

After that Costas interview, I don't think anyone could believe Sandusky is innocent. That was creepy as hell.

Costas asks "Are you sexually attracted to young boys?"
Sandusky's answer verbatim: "Am I sexually attracted to underage boys? Sexually attracted? I...you know...I enjoy young people. I love to be around them, um, I ...I...but no, I'm not sexually attracted to young boys."
Old 11-15-2011   #422
ArlingtonTexan

Rep Power: 73193 ArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dutchrudder View Post
After that Costas interview, I don't think anyone could believe Sandusky is innocent. That was creepy as hell.

Costas asks "Are you sexually attracted to young boys?"
Sandusky's answer verbatim: "Am I sexually attracted to underage boys? Sexually attracted? I...you know...I enjoy young people. I love to be around them, um, I ...I...but no, I'm not sexually attracted to young boys."
This was too weird as was his lack of understanding that any parent generally does not shower/bath and horse play naked with his/her kids past the age of about 4 or 5 at the latest. Once a kid has figured out how to potty, shower, wash hair, adults tend to let them do it unless there is a specific life situation that demands they do different.
Old 11-15-2011   #423
Dutchrudder 
COOL BEANS!

Rep Power: 150980 Dutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respected

Video of that part of the interview.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fp_0m...layer_embedded
Old 11-15-2011   #424
Runner
Hubcap Diamond

Rep Power: 32563 Runner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArlingtonTexan View Post
Why is this guy giving interviews? He should be under a rock somewhere. What could he possibly say to help himself?
Old 11-15-2011   #425
GlassHalfFull 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 54609 GlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Runner View Post
Why is this guy giving interviews? He should be under a rock somewhere. What could he possibly say to help himself?
I was really surprised his lawyer allowed this interview. I have no idea how they thought it would help his case.
Old 11-15-2011   #426
Yankee_In_TX
Dance Lindsay!

Rep Power: 10048 Yankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to Yankee_In_TX
Cool Re: Penn State Child Molestation Case

Maybe going for insanity?
Only fan in Ohio in 2002 :) Glad I moved to Texas!
117 C BullPen
Sigh.
Yankee_In_TX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2011   #427
Dutchrudder 
COOL BEANS!

Old 11-15-2011   #428
srrono
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 21340 srrono is a quality contributor and well respectedsrrono is a quality contributor and well respectedsrrono is a quality contributor and well respectedsrrono is a quality contributor and well respectedsrrono is a quality contributor and well respectedsrrono is a quality contributor and well respectedsrrono is a quality contributor and well respectedsrrono is a quality contributor and well respectedsrrono is a quality contributor and well respectedsrrono is a quality contributor and well respectedsrrono is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
will PSU remove the statue?
srrono is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2011   #429
chicagotexan2
IDBLDogDareU

Rep Power: 135235 chicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Why is Paterno raising his fist to say "Fight the Power"
Old 11-15-2011   #430
Vinny
shiny happy fan

Rep Power: 161784 Vinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respected

Joseph Amendola, Jerry Sandusky's Lawyer, Impregnated Teenage Girl

Quote:
Having taken the job of representing Sandusky in a trial surely to be followed around the nation, Amendola has also opened his own past to public examination. Thus far, revelations have not established him as a paragon of sound judgment regarding young people. According The Daily, Amendola may have engaged in sexual relations with a minor during the 1990s.

According to Centre County Courthouse documents obtained by the iPad newspaper, the man representing Sandusky impregnated an under-age teen and later married her. Per the report, Mary Iavasile's mother alleged in an interview that he daughter gave birth to Amendola's child before she was 18 years old. He had reportedly served as her attorney when she was 17.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/1...n_1095005.html

"A nation of sheep begets a government of wolves" - Edward R. Murrow
Vinny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2011   #431
Señor Stan
El Guapo

Rep Power: 44650 Señor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeñor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeñor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeñor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeñor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeñor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeñor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeñor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeñor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeñor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeñor Stan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
y'all are missing pedobear ^
Señor Stan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2011   #432
Honoring Earl 34
Hey Koolaid

Rep Power: 182552 Honoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vinny View Post

This is just getting weirder .
Old 11-15-2011   #433
Rey
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 0 Rey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vinny View Post

Quote:
Since then, Janet said, she has learned to accept the unusual relationship.

“Joe is a very good father and has loved his two children very much, and that’s the most important thing for me right now,” she said.

Mary Amendola, who is now 32, did not return requests for comment, but later emailed The Daily claiming "all of the information is incorrect," though she would not provide details. Joe Amendola did not return multiple requests for comment.

Mary has tried to distance herself from the now notorious attorney — just yesterday, she changed her Facebook name to Mary Christmas. Her friends joked she should make it permanent.

But when Joe Amendola said in a televised interview last night that he would let Sandusky supervise his children, Mary Amendola instantly posted on her Facebook, "OMG did Joe just say that he would allow my kids to be alone with Jerry Sandusky?"
You cannot make this stuff up...

http://www.thedaily.com/page/2011/11...wyer-teen-web/
Rey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2011   #434
PsychoLove
Church Of FSM

Rep Power: 1731 PsychoLove is a quality contributor and well respectedPsychoLove is a quality contributor and well respectedPsychoLove is a quality contributor and well respectedPsychoLove is a quality contributor and well respectedPsychoLove is a quality contributor and well respectedPsychoLove is a quality contributor and well respectedPsychoLove is a quality contributor and well respectedPsychoLove is a quality contributor and well respectedPsychoLove is a quality contributor and well respectedPsychoLove is a quality contributor and well respectedPsychoLove is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rey View Post
PsychoLove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2011   #435
chicagotexan2
IDBLDogDareU

Rep Power: 135235 chicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rey View Post
Is this attorney on a retainer from NAMBLA? What the ******* is this?
Old 11-15-2011   #436
Double Barrel
Modified Simian

Section: Gridiron, Tx
Rep Power: 324753 Double Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respected

Institutionalized debauchery is what this is about. Beyond Penn State, the entire community appears to be willing to actively turn a blind eye to one of the most disgusting acts imaginable in order to serve some delusional hero myth.

I am finding the entire lot of them to be pathetic.
Old 11-15-2011   #437
srrono
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 21340 srrono is a quality contributor and well respectedsrrono is a quality contributor and well respectedsrrono is a quality contributor and well respectedsrrono is a quality contributor and well respectedsrrono is a quality contributor and well respectedsrrono is a quality contributor and well respectedsrrono is a quality contributor and well respectedsrrono is a quality contributor and well respectedsrrono is a quality contributor and well respectedsrrono is a quality contributor and well respectedsrrono is a quality contributor and well respected

http://www.tmz.com/2011/11/15/mike-m.../#.TsMFcT2VpkY

Mike MCQueary Email
I DID Stop The Rape

Mike McQueary wrote an email in the last week, griping that he's "getting hammered" unfairly because he claims he stopped Jerry Sandusky from continuing to anally rape a 10-year-old before leaving the locker room in 2002.

The email -- obtained by the Associated Press, reads as follows:

"You are the first person I have told this ... and I don't know you extremely well ... and I have been told bye (sic) officials to not say anything ...."

"I did stop it, not physically ... but made sure it was stopped when I left that locker room ... I did have discussions with the official at the university in charge of police ... no one can imagine my thoughts or wants to be in my shoes for those 30-45 seconds...trust me."

"Do with this what you want ... but I am getting hammered for handling this the right way ... or what I thought at the time was right ... I had to make tough impacting quick decisions."

"This is off record ... again ... I have not and will not say anything to anyone else."

It's unclear who received the email, but it sounds like it was sent to a reporter.
srrono is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2011   #438
Vinny
shiny happy fan

Rep Power: 161784 Vinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by srrono View Post
http://www.tmz.com/2011/11/15/mike-m.../#.TsMFcT2VpkY

Mike MCQueary Email
I DID Stop The Rape

Mike McQueary wrote an email in the last week, griping that he's "getting hammered" unfairly because he claims he stopped Jerry Sandusky from continuing to anally rape a 10-year-old before leaving the locker room in 2002.

The email -- obtained by the Associated Press, reads as follows:

"You are the first person I have told this ... and I don't know you extremely well ... and I have been told bye (sic) officials to not say anything ...."

"I did stop it, not physically ... but made sure it was stopped when I left that locker room ... I did have discussions with the official at the university in charge of police ... no one can imagine my thoughts or wants to be in my shoes for those 30-45 seconds...trust me."

"Do with this what you want ... but I am getting hammered for handling this the right way ... or what I thought at the time was right ... I had to make tough impacting quick decisions."

"This is off record ... again ... I have not and will not say anything to anyone else."

It's unclear who received the email, but it sounds like it was sent to a reporter.
now that its outside Penn State's control this thing will blow wide open soon. Everyone will be cutting deals, covering their behinds, and singing like jaybirds. I just hope that they don't settle with anyone for money in exchange for gag orders. I want this thing to play out in a public forum.

Old 11-16-2011   #439
Vinny
shiny happy fan

Turns out, the POLICE knew too.

Quote:
State College, Pennsylvania (CNN) -- A Penn State assistant football coach, who has been criticized for not doing more in an alleged rape of a boy by former coach Jerry Sandusky, said in an e-mail that he helped stop the assault and talked with police about it, The Morning Call newspaper reported.

"I did stop it, not physically, but made sure it was stopped when I left that locker room," assistant coach Mike McQueary wrote in the November 8 e-mail to a former classmate obtained by the Allentown, Pennsylvania, newspaper.

"No one can imagine my thoughts or wants to be in my shoes for those 30-45 seconds," McQueary said. "Trust me."

McQueary also wrote that he "did have discussions with police and with the official at the university in charge of police" following the alleged incident involving Sandusky.

The information is the first to indicate he had discussions with police.
http://www.cnn.com/2011/11/16/us/pen...dmn_topstories

Old 11-16-2011   #440
Vinny
shiny happy fan

Talk about dirty...check this out. A free pass to do whatever they want.
Quote:
While every other commonwealth agency is subject to Pennsylvania's open records law, Penn State is exempt, making it difficult to get information about who knew what and when regarding the sex abuse claims.
Penn State, along with three other schools that receive state funds, don't fall under Pennsylvania's Right to Know Law, according to Terry Mutchler, the executive director of the state's Office of Open Records.
"If this were an investigation involving another university ... that did have a scandal at its doorstep, they were subject to the Right to Know Law," Mutchler told CNN.
http://www.cnn.com/2011/11/16/us/pen...dmn_topstories

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > College Football & the 2014 NFL Draft
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read