Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 11-13-2011   #1
XI CMURDER IX
Gig 'em

Rep Power: 1517 XI CMURDER IX is a quality contributor and well respectedXI CMURDER IX is a quality contributor and well respectedXI CMURDER IX is a quality contributor and well respectedXI CMURDER IX is a quality contributor and well respectedXI CMURDER IX is a quality contributor and well respectedXI CMURDER IX is a quality contributor and well respectedXI CMURDER IX is a quality contributor and well respectedXI CMURDER IX is a quality contributor and well respectedXI CMURDER IX is a quality contributor and well respectedXI CMURDER IX is a quality contributor and well respectedXI CMURDER IX is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Texans photoshop help please!

I am trying to get Andre Johnson dragging Terrance Newman cut out from the rest of the picture so I can place it on other photos. He is going to drag Newman through time! From the Last Supper to the battle of SPARTA. My cousin is a diehard Cowboys fan and I find this appropriate for his trash talk!
XI CMURDER IX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2011   #2
MEGA SWATT
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 26865 MEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans photoshop help please!

Quote:
Originally Posted by XI CMURDER IX View Post

I am trying to get Andre Johnson dragging Terrance Newman cut out from the rest of the picture so I can place it on other photos. He is going to drag Newman through time! From the Last Supper to the battle of SPARTA. My cousin is a diehard Cowboys fan and I find this appropriate for his trash talk!
MEGA SWATT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2011   #3
XI CMURDER IX
Gig 'em

Rep Power: 1517 XI CMURDER IX is a quality contributor and well respectedXI CMURDER IX is a quality contributor and well respectedXI CMURDER IX is a quality contributor and well respectedXI CMURDER IX is a quality contributor and well respectedXI CMURDER IX is a quality contributor and well respectedXI CMURDER IX is a quality contributor and well respectedXI CMURDER IX is a quality contributor and well respectedXI CMURDER IX is a quality contributor and well respectedXI CMURDER IX is a quality contributor and well respectedXI CMURDER IX is a quality contributor and well respectedXI CMURDER IX is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by TEXANS4MARIO View Post
My sentiments exactly...
Old 11-13-2011   #4
sometexansfan
Blue Bomber

Rep Power: 142 sometexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedsometexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedsometexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedsometexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedsometexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedsometexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedsometexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedsometexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedsometexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedsometexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedsometexansfan is a quality contributor and well respected

I guess this seems like a good thread to bring this up, but I'm wondering if someone can help take my friend Mega Man here and transform him from the blue bomber to the steel blue bomber. Here's the image if anyone would like to take a crack at it:

http://www.creativeuncut.com/gallery...an-sprite1.gif
sometexansfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2011   #5
XI CMURDER IX
Gig 'em

Here is my best shot at it, image might be choppy. I am trying to work out the kinks!

EDIT: New one is much better!

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read